Critical Role General

How's Marisha gonna fuck up next?

Maybe we should call it /5e Streams General/ since I'd like to talk not only about CR but some of the other ones as well.

Especially if people have recommendations, I am looking for some more 5e stream content that Veeky Forums approves of.

She's going to transcend. Secret society will tell her to do some shady shit, she's going to misunderstand and get a lot of people killed

not a bad idea..what ever minimizes the fuccbois.

Also Fan arts and such

Well this thread was made by a butthurt 5e autist because CR was being talked about in 5e general.

sometimes you give a baby a bottle to shut it up. It's not like we are taking up more board space than the dozen 40k threads

I think CR threads should be viable on Veeky Forums user, in the general or out of it.

But apparently that's badwrongfun.

>Marisha rolls 13 INT
>plays Mercer's dumb homebrew Monk class that makes one of the two most MAD classes in the game short of Bladelock even MORE mad
Ah yes, I love this meme

Good idea actually. And would actually make the sperglord haters a little more manageable.

At some point she will have to behave to be part of the secret society, she will obviously not act accordingly and Matt will be forced to bent the rules to accomodate it.

Vex

I'm not sure what campaign you're watching but Beau is putting in the most amount of work, second only to the fucking rogue. Even the warlock at this point is just cheesing damage with Armor of Agathys.

>Good idea actually. And would actually make the sperglord haters a little more manageable.
Should we restart the thread with that then?

/RPG Stream General/
Pastebin of links to streams
Info on some useful streaming tools
GM resources for worldbuilding/campaigns

Something like that perhaps?

They're also level 3. As soon as they hit 5 Beau is gonna be running out of ki every fight until she stops flurrying

Okay? That's level 5. OP said "next", implying she's been fucking up the entire time.

Vex was way cooler as a character then what she played I think, although part of that might just be the ranger seriously lacking, and that fucking bear.

It's not really Marisha's fault that animal companions become useless past level 5.

Lols, found the imposter.
Marisha doesn't play Vex.

Laura grew into Vex but she also had to go from total newbie to godslayer in one campaign

She's fucking up by being Marisha Ray. But I suppose at least she's not the barbarian who has only been in two episodes but somehow made the title sequence.

Ashley's participation in the game is dependant on her shooting schedule for blind spot.

She shows up a lot more once shooting in NYC is over.

Whatever, I'm down. Post more laura tho

Marisha is sexier than Laura.

Did they ever explain why Percy's city was in something like the Napoleonic era while the rest of the setting is late medieval or early renaissance?

Now hold up buddy. Monstah is doing her job being a TV star, but she's perpetually the best player at the table

I am turned on by smart people, Marisha does not qualify as sexy under my tastes. I also find her annoying.

So can someone give me a rundown on Harmon quest?

you shut your whore mouth

Funny. That doesn't SOUND like you're talking about Sam Riegal...

My head canon was that when you live in the fucking north, you either invent central heating, or you die.

the whole area is built on risiduium so...more resources, more experiments, more breakthroughs.

Literally nothing about Human history has shown that to be true, all the great civilizations of Asia and Europe developed in ideal planting climates.

Exactly, northern cultures all died because they didn't invent central heating.

I am correct.

nigga, did any of those civilizations have actual gods and magic and shit?? Romans had technology that surpassed their era and well after it.

I have not been able to find a picture of Laura in a bikini. Therefore I must assume she does not have an attractive body. She probably stuffs her bra.

Marisha, on the other hand, has the kind of body I'd lick food off of.

Go away marisha.

Say hi to matt tho.

Read the setting guide

We planned on having sex later tonight if that counts as saying hi.

Tell Matt congrats on the sex from me!

stunning logic

>Beau putting in most amount of work
>Was irrelevant the first boss fight trying to choke out a kid
>Was irrelevant the second the fight as Fjord and Jester delivered ~50 damage in one round
>Otherwise just runs her mouth and has to be bailed out by the party (Fjord)
Her ball bearings idea was pretty good though.

Laura’s old and busted. At least Marisha hasn’t expired yet.

Jester getting a lucky hit with a giant lollipop (and no, I don't find Jester cute or uguu~ she's fucking annoying and Laura is playing her as such to get wet nerd points) does not count as Jester putting in work. It counts as her getting a lucky roll.

In fact, didn't she use Duplicity wrong for, like, the first five episodes and just no one called her on it? Does cheating successfully count as "putting in work"?

Me too.

>Marisha hasn't expired yet
>Looks just as old as Laura while being ~10 years younger
This is some excellent bait

Why does Matt call everything a city? That village is a city, that town is a city, that hole in the wall is a city.

So you have no clue if she did or didn't use something wrong but are gonna try and use that as grounds for saying she hasn't done anything?

Does retardation count as a cop out for providing actual proof to your claims?

Travis is such a chad.

No one said Marisha is not hot, but Laura is the total package.

He runs a lot of campaigns. Dude's brain is fried.

Dm ticks

show me where you can see Marisha's nips if she is so bohemian

S T I C C

Look at Laura all glamed up and tell me Marisha is significantly more attractive

I rest my case. Marishafag has no defense

It's super effective

It wasn't until Mercer allowed Taliesin to casually jump multiple generations worth of technological progress with Percy's tinkering.

A dead turkey can look attractive with fifteen pounds of make-up too.

Honestly, if we are going to discuss characters, color me dissapointed in the new group.

Wizard is the most interesting so far.
Warlock dream made me care a bit about Fjord.
Tiefling Hexblade just doesn't fit taliesins personality (Effete rich guy worked so much better)
Jester is a walking meme.
Nott is Sam playing the weirdest thing he could get matt to say yes to (although damn if he isn't at least playing to character, stealing from his own party)
Beau is just bad, because of Marisha, also totally notKorra is going to get annoying.
Ashley hasn't been around to flesh out Yasha.

Just nothing interesting at all. Unlike say, Travis in deadlands one shot!

tell me more about Marisha's natural beauty

Molly is a blood hunter. You know, that piece of shit homebrew class no one likes?

But yeah, it doesn't fit. He's a flamboyant carnie. Aren't blood hunters part of a secret order of monster killers? Seeing a fop cut himself so casually just to use his class features is really strange.

Taliesan is playing a Blood Hunter not hex blade

Jester is best girl

Didn't Liam build Nott, since Sam didn't really care one way or another.

manjaw

I just love that picture so fucking much
Also agreed
Jester is bester.

Shit, you're right, that's how much I care about the char currently, couldn't even remember the class.

Regardless, it doesn't fit well, at least not yet. Also, the distinct lack of humans bothers me. Most of the city guard and NPC have all been humans. Matt seems to be ignoring how odd this group would stick out, even in a standard 5e setting, let alone one with inquisitions.

>TFW actually like marisha and taliesins characters the most
I just like all of them d e s u

You don’t want your sons to have strong jaws?

God DAMN I dislike Marisha's roleplaying. Honestly, listening to the rest of them pay is pretty interesting -- and I say that as someone who now has real life friends -- but not Marisha. She just...doesn't seem to roleplay, and her actions often actually worsen other people's roleplaying.

Sam didn't pick it, just like last game Liam made the character and he plays it.

I love how she very subtley implied that her Jester's mother was a high class madame or courtesan

Beauregard is a human, but you’re right the party has a distinct aversion to humans.

There are two humans: Caleb and Beauregard. Yasha kinda/sorta if you count aasimar as human variants... and you count Yasha as a member of this party.

And I don't.

someone has to be the worst...it was Orion...now it's Marisha...if she got knocked up and went away it would be someone else.

I can't wait for Laura to take this innocent character and corrupt her by making her want to fuck Fjord or some shit. And I know it will happen because Laura has the filthiest mind in the group and cannot help but whore out her characters.

They also have a distinct aversion to playing actual decent people.

I'm at least somewhat interested in him, but I'm not interested nearly as much as the very first critical role stream, where they introduced all the characters with a nice quick bio voiced by the players themselves.

I have no connection to the PCs and that's bad for maintaining interest in a stream.

I want my women to have strong tits.

innocent? did you miss all her talk about dicks and how many she has drawn and seen?

>Jester
>Innocent
Bitch she's already admitted to knowing a lot about dicks. Jester is not!Morara or whatever that WoW blue slut is.

I wonder what jesters Mother's name is. Hell, i wonder if jester is jesters real name. Of all the characters, jester and Nott are actually the ones i want to learn more about. Wouldn't surprise me actually if jester had a really shitty upbringing but glosses over it with sweets and unicorns

Yeah, they definitely should have done something but they're all being the "I have a past I'm hiding/running from" which I do agree makes me slightly less excited.

Again, I'm pretty sure Jester is alluding to the fact that her mother is a madam and not her own sexual experience (or lack thereof).

My guess is she may or may not have seen her mother work a few times and escaped into a fantasy world. I want to know what the fuck happened to Fjord beyond shipwreck and made a desperate deal to save his own life.

Can we all admit wanting Caleb and Nott to make out? Knowing Liam and Sam, they would totally go for it.

I have a prediction. Quote me on this twenty or thirty episodes down the line.

We will go the Jester's hometown and meet her mother, who either owns a brothel or works at one. She's also incredibly high strung and looks older than she actually is, because her daughter is a fucking terror and has aged her terribly.

We will find out Jester's real name because her mother refuses to call her daughter "Jester" and everyone will feel sympathy for this poor woman who had to endure raising a walking meme.

Could be but there's already flirting between Jester and Fjord so she's at least comfortable with it. Either that or we're watching a husband and wife see how far they can take shit on screen before everyone catches on.

Isn't Nott, like, ten years old?

>Can we all admit wanting Caleb and Nott to make out?
I thought it was an unspoken truth that everyone wanted that. Sam and Liam included

might be, time will tell

You mean the raging klepto alcoholic?

I could see this happening
that's like 22 in goblin years, they breed quickly
in 2ed we just called those Kender

That's just Laura and Travis' natural chemistry. Travis doesn't give a crap if Laura, in-character, does something flirtatious with someone else. Hell, do you remember his reaction when Vex gave Percy a blowy underwater last campaign? Travis thought it was fucking hilarious, and I'm sure their sex was amazing later that night.

Nott being 10 goblin years or whatevs is no different from an 100 year old elf. They are basically at the same maturity and whatnot. But hey, fantasy anatomy is weird

Yes I get that, but what I'm talking about it them working each other up before going home if you catch my drift.

>Critical Role cast
>Sympathy for in game characters
For a fleeting moment to her face then nothing but jokes and references the rest of the campaign. They've made running gags of worse, like accidentally killing a kid or brutally murdering an old person.

I felt only momentary sympathy for the goblin knifing the manticore cub.

such a delicate sexy flower

Is there any magic item you would like the party to find?

Grog was just too good with magic items in the last campaign, I wonder if we will get any other cool interactions this time around.

I want them to find Black Razor but I think Craven Edge has kind of set them against intelligent weapons

Laura's Feet I know 4channers are a lot of foot freaks

The only thing I want out of Jester is r34. When is that going to be a thing? The official art twitter is all pure and shit.