VEN

Can you even comprehend the level of moon when the whales are done accumulating?

Do you even realise how significantly bullish it is to be mooning when the order books look like this 24/7 because whale niggers sucking up all the dumb money krill?

See you on Mars. I'll be the one sucking Sunny's dick in the back of Tesla moon limo (TM)

Do I sell my XLM and ENG for this? I have a position in this but only about 20% of total portfolio, those sell walls are biblical.

I went all in with all my crypto money that isn't locked up in wanchain. Own $32k of VEN.

It doe seem like XLM and definitely ENG are plateauing for now, I'm ganna be gone for the evening soon and don't want to get stuck holding stale coins while VEN probably doubles in a 12 hour period, those sell walls are biblical. Thats literally $75 million USD of VEN sitting on Binance and that guy wants even MORE of it

>tfw only 4k VEN

I could not be any more in than I already am. Anyone wants to buy my sister?

You'll be fine bro., esp. when it hits $10/VEN. Keep those hands iron and don't falter.

Wouldn't be remotely surprised to see this as 400k in Q4.

>mfw I was there buying ANS (NEO) at $3-4 range with $20 deposits in early 2017.
>100$ seemed impossible
>literally almost $100 despite falling off the meme radar.

These have been some legendary walls. Millions and millions and millions of dollars for weeks and weeks.

I have some money I wanted to throw in more VEN, should I wait or get in now?

HERE WE GO BOYS, WHALES TEARING DOWN SELL WALLS JUST FAST ENOUGH TO ESCAPE THE KRILL HOARD

If I am reading correctly those of them are 60+ BTC, its genuinely $50+ million dollars of VEN sitting on Binance in fake sell walls from probably 1 at most 5 people

whales are spanking us to scare off the pump, hodl the line.

I’ve been holding ven for a while now. Tear down those walls boys

Literally waiting on my BTC to move over from Bittrex after the XLM and ENG moon missions and getting in on this shit. Probably will double overnight yeah? This price manipulation is some 9 figure net worth type shit they ain't playing around

Should I dump ICX for VEN right now? My ETH is taking forever to transfer

Ven will be 10$ by Friday I guarantee it

LOL why?
fucking dumbass

Why didn't you use your lightening fast XLM to transfer and then sell on Binance? Idiot

The hype surrounding it momentarily is unreal.

have you seen how hard whales are trying to suppress this shit. They want the easy gains. Once the news it dropped tomorrow it will be at least $5

These fat fuckers are building walls as fast as we destroy them. Push harder to the moooooooooon

I'm done accumulating, I saw another whale post his stack here. I'm in the biggest "whale" group, and we're all holding the coin down until 5 Jan. PBoC and Korean exchanges will be announced then, all walls will be removed.

Prepare yourself for the bullrun of the century.

LOL 2.8 billion market cap for the most hyped coin I’ve ever seen with more partnerships and news coming than all of crypto combines LMAO how deluded could I be right hahah

Fucking dumbass

Those fucking sell candles. Holy shit the whales are going super hard.

Genuinely surprised the new money getting in isn't being scared off thinking they bought ATH. I wonder how much money these whales are willing to lose selling so much below market price to try and crash it.

That’s a lot of eth bro. Keep pushing Bros we’ll all be kings tomorrow

Okay but what’s your ven stack

>Being this desperate to make up stories

funny how you dumbasses claim to "know" what announcements are before they even happen. You know, as if it's actually announced already

We have to wait through all of today and tomorrow for this? Will miss like 3 moon missions in that time jesus

Put .62 ether in at .0035000

Holding for at least a month. Hoping for the 5x so I can buy a new desktop computer and fix the regulator on my window.

aren't those sell orders? which means the price will go down?

>have never even heard of ven before
>bought 600 of it just now

> VEN moon ticket holders feeling salty price is being pushed down
> soon-to-be VEN moon ticket holders thankful whales kept the price lower for several days/weeks allowing them to get a late boarding.

Shit i'm very tempted to jump all in rocket from XML to VEN
what to do?

** jaw drops **

why don't you have your list sorted by holdings?
isn't it annoying to move down a huge list?
also, you keep all that on an exchange?

Price suppression is a felony, pal. Drop your walls or take a trip downtown. Your choice.

i sold about 60% of mine (although I don't have much in fairness)

>People are actually reading all this fomo and seeing whales this deep and still aren't buying

wat r u doin anons

Argh... do I sell my Lamden tokens (~2000 TAU] from the ICO at x2 and buy VEN or what? I'm dirty poor and only have a 100 VEN.

Well then. 5th it is then.

i would not ditch my XLM yet and I got in at 7c

I don't understand, this coin is almost back to ATH, why would you buy now?

lol, pleb

Insane, congrats user you’ve already made it

Surprised you haven’t applied for a trudheim node

thanks mr. whale. let me run with xlm for another day. then all in.

Look how pathetic the Walton retards are

Partnership announcement with BMW tomorrow. Stay poor.

walton & wabicucks REKT

tfw you dont even have enough for strength node

hold me biz

ON A FUCKING EXCHANGE?!?!

look at this big swingin dick

So transfering XLM form bittrex to binance is faster than transfering BTC? Noob here

How else are you going to trade and hold prices down if you don't have your shit on the exchange ready & waiting?

yes and cheaper.

you buy now because whales have sell walls raised due to announcement tomorrow. they're dumping huge money to keep the price down. gotta ask yourself why? when they remove walls it'll moon. this always happens

little bitches please

I thank all of you weak hands for selling your coins so cheap today, but I think that it's time we push the price up another 10,000 sats? Who wants in?

I put 50% of my XLM on VEN
*clinch*

Send me a str. node and I'll suck yo dick daddy

I wonder what the chances are this moons in the next 16-20~ hours, Ill be at work and then sleeping....would you guys go 50/50 XLM/VEN to keep some XLM gains then once VEN breaks hopefully tomorrow afternoon go 100% all in? This should double at least right

I'm about to as well, user! What stoploss are you thinking of for VEN?

Inspect element/10

how the fuck else can someone manipulate the price? just tell binance trust me bruh i got them coins in cold storage, trust.

any specs on her?

I don't know if I trust him

Why is it so expensive on Kucoin?

It actually looks like it wants to go to 30k super fast. Let's do it.

tfw trying to decide if want to liquedate all holds and go all in. If this was all photoshops and a ruse to get retards lke me to buy i deserve this

This is going to be the next xrb. Get in.

Lol, look at this

Sir please send me 1 ven.

Yeah but its like $50mil USD
sick of being a fucking guppy

you don't even need photoshop, just chrome;
idk if it's good though. the coin could very well rise in price

damn bro , can u donate to me.

Ranjeet hadeep
kahnjir , new delhi , india

shitstreet ave

Should I dump all my REQ for VEN?

hm

true, im gonna throw 75% of my stack behind this if the eth network clears up so i can move shit around and sell. I'll prepare my pink wojacks just in case this has been a trick

give me 5 please sir

almost tempted to pull 20k usd out of my icx and get more vet.
Shit.

That's 60k on the 5th.

It's rising again did the news hit Reddit?

Fuck i sold all my XLM for VEN now.

i hate you Veeky Forums. or do i love you?

I promise you this is not ATH. When you sell is up to you and if you choose to sell on a dip then that's on you. But you are literally guaranteed money right now.

You guys better buy in now. I'm not letting the price get any cheaper than 22k sats

how long would eth take as opposed to transferring through btc right now?

Use LTC

I have 1 ETH, do I drop it here or wait for a dip? I don't want to go in and immediately lose.

ok cheers

we 22k sats soon

22.2k now!

Gogogogogo sold some alt for this shit, don't let me down chinks

Put in like 85% of my portfolio into this at 21800~ sats, if its not 50k by tomorrow morning we got scammed

If kept in icx or put in vet?

HOLY FUCK BURNING THRU DEM SELL WALLS LIKE A BLOW TORCH . MONEY BAG VENDORS REPORT IN!

Ven, it's going to explode in the next few days.

fuck my ltc still sending