Who can tell me what coin Coinbase will list next?

Who can tell me what coin Coinbase will list next?

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XRP.

It's inevitable.

Spankchain

XLM or REQ

>XRP
this

DOGE

Nothing. But starting a rumor makes the price go up.

xrp, sorry
gg no re

BAT

>everyone thinks they're going to list ripple
>mfw they list golem

REQ

VEN possibly on Friday

req does't even work yet are you fucking serious cuck?

REQ

hopefully my LTC transfer which has been pending for 4 days

>Coinbase requirements: #1, decentralized coin...

You: XRP. IT'S INEVITABLE

As soon as people log on coinbase and see bat is the newest coin and not xrp ripple heads will shit thenselves and dump to buy BAT....goddamn i love this world

isn't it going against their own policy tho ?

REQ

I'm not going to argue here. Do some research on the matter and if that's still your opinion, then w/e dude.

ZRX

I would say that approximately 75% of XRP's market cap is riding on this assumption OP.

BCH

There has DEFINITELY been a lot of speculation around the matter which is driving up the price recently. However, XRP has a real use case, customers and purpose which equates to value. At the end of the day, XRP was designed to solve a multi-trillion dollar problem and the price will ultimately reflect that.

>wipple iz in coinbas

Then again, XLM was designed to solve the problem of needing banks.

sounds to me like BAT and OMG

If you think it will be anything other than NEO or XRP you are kidding yourself

Maybe that's true, all I know about XLM is that it was a fork of XRP.

Banks don't need XRP, but it's in their best interest to use it if they want to save the most amount of money whilst using RippleNet.
Maybe the difference between Ripple and Stellar (the companies) is that Ripple is targeting the banking sector and has really good relationships with them.

Either way, I think 2018 will be a brilliant year for XRP (and possibly XLM, I don't know all the specifics) and people will realise that Bitcoin can't compete if it doesn't target a specific use case more aggressively.

LOL I've done my research, suggesting you should do yours instead of touting around like you are, you lazy fuck. Secondly, it's not my opinion. It's a literal fact. LASTLY, since I'm not a lazy asshat like yourself and actually am ambitious enough to do my own research, I'll even provide you a direct link to evaporate your delusion, straight from fucking GDAX themselves: gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

Its the FIRST FUCKING POINT, since you're probably still too lazy to click the link, I'll copy and paste it for you here:

>OPEN FINANCIAL SYSTEM: Defined as being available to everyone and not controlled by a single entity

>DECENTRALIZATION: The network is public, DECENTRALIZED, and enables trustless consensus.
You probably didn't even get this far before you fell asleep, so fuck you.

Why not both?

Okay, so XRP would exist without Ripple and doesn't need it to survive. It is decentralised. And XRP uses a trustless consensus algorithm which allows you to choose which network participants you trust.

REQ

probably Ripio Credit Network

so we can start lending to pajeets in latin america and SEA

partnering with a major US exchange would
a.) generate buttloads of daily traded volume because the network is designed to benefit exchanges that are basically agents on the network

b.) tim draper/fenbushi capital/pantera capital can leverage their influence.

c.) I believe the devs are circumsized.

do the math
RCN has been announcing partnerships with so many exchanges

That’s my guess. Nothing.

This is how good I fucking am. I knew you were going to say this. I knew it so well that I preemptively placed the OPEN FINANCIAL SYSTEM point-- RIPPLE OWNS OVER 50% OF XRP. That makes it controlled by a single entity.

>xlm

for sure bro, for sure

REQ.

Coinbase and REQ are both funded by Ycombinator which still controlls large shares of both companies Meaning They will pull strings to put REQ on there.

Serious question. How can I receive an alert whenever Coinbase publishes some news? I want to brace for them NOT adding XRP and XRP tanking.

0x

Not going to say more.

I don't think they'll list REQ before it hit 2 digits. Normies wouldn't understand how a coin can be of such a "low value".

It's not a fork. The lead Dev was originally with xrp but left.
Personally I have a problem with giving my BTC and ETH to the banks for a worthless token that they won't even use.
Think goys.

They don't have any choice if Ycombinator forces them to do so. They own the majority of Coinbase shares and can push their decisions down Coinbase's throat.

Why wouldn't a company sell its own coins on its own exchange? That would be insane.

It's not decentralized if it's on coinbase though...

its xrp obviously
ya have to be a complete tool to say no to xrp.

Only decentralized coins hur dur...
xrp is more decentralized than btc faggots
yeye the owners own 40 bil xrp blah blah...
and bitmain dont own 40% btc? gtfo fags

Coinbase isn't adding anything new in 2018.

2019, maybe. But sorry everyone. Not happening this year.

there's been a lot of talk about BAT from the CEO

steem

My manager said XRP on Monday according to all his Wall Street friends.

been seeing a lot of green BAT IDs lately. comfy af

t. salty nocoiner

Someone?

Be serious

There was a fucking informative thread about XRP literally a few minutes ago in this board, just look for it

It is clear that the next coin to be added after Coinbase enables BCH buying is XRP

Probably XRP, but REQ when it is fully developed

You're a fucking retard if you think XRP won't be listed on Coinbase because of some childish antithetical stance against XRP.

after the BCH debacle, ETH being a pile of shit, etc.

They're gonna wait for the dust to settle. They will add more coins, but not for awhile.

eth is and has always been a meme. No one. and i repeat NO FUCKING ONE cares about smart contracts.

Except the 100+ tokens that were built on top of it

REQ, BAT, and maybe by Q4 LEND

that's why it exists. it's a token platform and nothing more. it's a giant shitcoin factory.

lumen tron ripp

XRP or XLM either way i will earn money.

ZRX

>temporary virtual monopoly on normie billions
>turns it down because they don’t want to hurt nerds’ feelings by “breaking the rules”

did we get invaded by r/incels? this would be corporate bungling on the level of New Coke

This.
lrn2diversify