-4 strength

>-4 strength
yeah, you could either take that for your female character, or just go with the "unable to reproduce"-option

Nice shitpost, OP-kun. desu

In all seriousness though, people can't admit women are weaker than men in real life, don't bother trying to model it in games.

my 12 year old sister could beat you up

Yet teens and old people virtually never get ability bonuses/males, even though they are on average weaker and less/more intelligent than those in their prime.

>age modifiers are in most versions of DND

I didn't even have to look around at other systems. If you're trying to make generalizations but it doesn't apply to DND, the system the -4 str meme is from to begin with, your generalization is wrong.

Beating a 4channer up isn't much of a fit

that Meme is from FATAL, you mung

No it isn't, it's as old as DND itself, it's a joke based on the highly contentious stat adjustment table for women based on race.

You're shitposting about -4 strength when suddenly a honeybadger slaps your ass and tells you "Size and gender don't matter.Whoever has the sharpest fangs, wins. That's what Killing Bites is!"
Wat do?

I'm not going to argue with a honey badger, they don't give a fuck.

At fatal is -30% out of (10d100/5)-1

-4 str
-2 wis
+7 cha

>someone that will get you sent to jail if you hit back would beat user
No shit sherlock

There is a game that literally has -4 str meme.

Timelords, at this rpg you find your str by holding weights and then using the game formula to convert it to str.

Assuming the -4str thing is real, the meme would happen at game

Worst bait thread i have seen on tg in years.

>Unable to reproduce

Women are recorded to have directly parented 88 or whatever children.

Extremely rich or powerful men throughout history can sire thousands.

It's cool, I have a 4 sta 4 str leather belt.

Nope, fag lord of the fail lands. DND had a cap on strength.

>A 12 year old girl lightly tapping you with her fists is considered being beaten up

Good taste, brother.

Have you ever seen 12 year old girls fight?

Expect more biting, eye gouging, and hair pulling.

>You will NEVER, EVER watch two grown women fight eachother and stand by, doing nothing but shouting "DESTROY HER CUNT!" or "KICK HER, KICK HER!" over and over and probably filming it to put it on Liveleaks or Worldstar (while flipping your phone to its side like a civilized human being)
Why even live?

>Have you ever seen 12 year old girls fight?
Hey, I don't tell you how I spend my weekends, don't tell me how you spend yours.