Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2080: Straight To Your Thighs Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

So when are we going to excommunicate those idiots who dare have Light of Terra in their chains.
Because shit taste like that does not belong in this community.

>there done spamming byeeeeee
You killed it.

Red can't post and says as she's close to finishing an Ace Combat update she's now after Warframe update ideas if anyone has any.

>Straight To Your Thighs
with COBRA CANNONS!

>Warframe update ideas if anyone has any.
Arc wings look nice, and be sure to pat her head

Not necessarily a bad thing

And then you'll explode

>mfw when reading part 3 of Light of Terra
Am I reading that right? Does Kaptin Bluddflagg join you because of your huge dick?

damn fucking right I did.

HAT.

Your huge HAT.

Your hat, sonny. Your magnificent, floppy hat.

Since we're completely forbidden from studying or replicating or doing much of anything with Sentients, maybe make it so they can't copy out of jump technology? Red makes them sound retardedly OP and it seems like any tech based jumper is screwed with the current limitations in the jump.

To be fair, there was an emphasis put on the fact that you're naked before that part. It could honestly mean both.

I forget, did anyone save that recommended order for the Warhammer Fantasy jumps a while back? Also, do we have a list of jumps where you can start out as royalty?

I mean okay you make a fair point.
But he DOES take care to mention you and your hat. The hat that you have from Fuklaw for some reason.

Well, you might be wearing that hat on your OTHER head...

Anyone hear from Ricrod recently? Haven't seen them in a good while

That's a terrible place to wear a hat!

The jump assumes you bought Endowed at the very least half a dozen times. Like a sensible person.

>Endowed VI
>sensible

First NikaMoth and then Ricrod? Where are all the fun jumpers! Soon KonataAnon will be gone and Red will be left waifuless

>He stops. Time seems to slow to a standstill as his eyes narrow and he readies himself for a charge that will see you reduced to a few crimson bootprints.
>He looks again.
>Studies you in all your glory.
>Literally all of it. Seems like aside from the hat you forgot to get dressed when you jumped out of bed like that.
>From behind the Freebooter Boss come the voice of his boyz as they argue amongstthemselves.
>" Zog me, lookit da size of dat!"
>"It's zoggin 'uge!"
>"I ain't fightin' dat one!"
>"I din know dey'd get dat big!" "We should leg it!"
>"We'z all gunna die!"

You can't tell me this DOESN'T refer to my dick.

I mean if your dick isn't 20 ft long are you really trying?

What's your favorite science perk? Mine's the slice of life version of Maddest Science Yet from Tenchi Muyo.

THE KAPTIN EXPLICITLY REFERS TO YOUR HAT A MOMENT LATER.

YOUR DICK MATTERS NOT TO A SPECIES WHO DON'T EVEN BREED LIKE HUMANS.

The ones that allow for interconversion of magic and technology

Female Jumpers BTFO yet again.
This is a boy's club, ladies. The door's right there.

Posting my build for the Animal Crossing jump, since I want to get in the habit of posting builds and actually getting round to writefagging eventually

Drawbacks:
The Missing Piece (1100)
>I'm already a completionist, so this should keep my time here interesting.
Misers (1400)
>I can build my own stuff, or just use my existing stockpile of wealth. I'm gonna go for the former, just for the principle of not giving them my cash.

Background: Mayor
>I'm the captain now.
Species: Machine Lifeform - see picture (1300)
>I've just been to the NieR Automata jump, and I love these cute fellas too much. Especially considering they fit the Animal Crossing style weirdly well.
>I'm going to settle a new town here, and hopefully get a few villagers to stick around.
Fruit: Peaches
>I can plant other fruit if I need to.

Perks:
Tortimer's Apprentice
>I'll be needing the basic skills to run a town.
100% Approval Rating (1100)
>Happy villagers invite new villagers, so that'll help my town expand.
Mayor for Life (800)
>That's a lot of potential. Maintaining political power in future jumps is going to be easy.
Take A Load Off (700)
>People need to visit my upcoming town before it can become successful. Now they can just stumble upon it.

Items:
Thermos (600)
>Brewster might end up being my town's main attraction.

Town Upgrades:
Museum
>With 'The Missing Piece', this place will be full soon enough.
Police Station (500)
>I'm just getting this for the dog officers.
Rock Stage (400)
>I can perform here, as can villagers.

Companions: (0)
More Neighbors x 9: Cube, Bud, Doc, Graham, Hamlet, Tex, Alfonso, Apollo, Isabelle.
>I need a lot of townspeople. I won't be going through all their purchases, for time/space restraints.

"Hey d-d-dude, I was walking through the forest when I - Woah. Are you a robot? What's with the buildings?"
"GREETINGS. WELCOME TO JUMPERVILLE. THIS IS YOUR NEW HOUSE."
"D-d-dude, I don't know if - "
"I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY."

>Not having an enormous dick from the start
>Needing cp to compensate for something.

What is this, Russia? In America we have 30ft long cocks that we earn gold medals with in olympic pole vaulting.

Goofus: Spends all his points on endowed

Gallant: Picks up a shapeshifting perk and is always whatever shape and size their partner finds most pleasurable and comfortable.

What are some Jumps that give you a shitload of people as items, followers, or single-slot Companions, besides Skullgirls and Moana?

>>Needing cp to compensate for something.
So, literally everything else in this community.

Modifications from Nichijou. It allows you to create cute anime tech, and fully sentient/human-looking robots.

Forgot my trip, but that doesn't matter too much.

Or very lopsided

>be experienced Jumper
>have a monster schlong I need a pocket dimension to store
>also a few hundred combat perks, because he doesn't?
>of course they're all focused on whip combat
>mfw

Pretty sure KonataAnon jumped ship for Yorokonde a while ago.

Unf

>The ship is gone
;_;

The Warhammer jumps with army builders and Exalted Infernals if you count demons as people?

I agree

FUCK YOU user I WANT THERE TO BE AT LEAST ONE TIME IN MY GODDAMN LIFE WHEN SOMEONE PRAISES THE SIZE OF MY DICK, IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?

Any sort of servant is good. Robots are cool too.

Its the size of your bush.

If your dick doesn't dwarf the moon it isn't big enough.

ONE. DO YOU SERIOUSLY NEED THAT TIME TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF A LIFE AND DEATH STRUGGLE ON A GODFORSAKEN PLANET, INSTEAD OF LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE IN YOUR CHAIN?

AND TWO. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO ACCEPT THAT COMPLIMENT WHEN IT COMES FROM AN ASEXUAL SPECIES OF FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN CARICATURES WITH NO EXPERIENCE WITH SEX WHATSOEVER?

>IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?
Yes

Nah, you're just doing the hyena thing. Hyper clit is a fetish for some people.

Or you could go for the vulva, if you prefer. Just go full Mommy on them.

Ask your mother to do just that, they love lying about their children's physical appearance.

First Bears and now this? I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to start suing the rumor mill for libel soon.

You fool! This community was spawned in murky pool of shit taste.
Perhaps it you that does not belong.

Oh, then The Mummy has the Army of Anubis, with 100,000 bidepal jackal warriors. (And also lesser options for skeletons, mummies, and cultists if you don't want to spend ALL your cp on that army.)

I think the Nier: Automata jump also has an option to take all the YorHa's with you or something?

>Or you could go for the vulva, if you prefer. Just go full Mommy on them.

If you can't pierce the earth's crust with your dick to make sweet love to a chinese lover on the other side of the world, you're a dicklet and just really need to get out of the way for real men.

>no lube

>Implying she's not completely drenched

Kerbal Space Program lets you take tons of Kerbals.

Tsukihime has an Army of Robot Maids.

Dragon Ball AF gives you a fleet of aliens. And Dragon Ball GT can give you up to 60 inhabitated planets (in one RIDICULOUS solar system) and/or a dyson sphere inhabitated by robots.

>No dick
It's trash, Jim.

Her panties aren't even off, how's it supposed to go in?

Erase yourself

It phases through, obviously. They're quantum panties.

>futashit

Fuck off. You faggots have dominated 90% of /d/ and pressgang most of the fucking dA artists into making more of your shlock.

Thank you. I am so sick of people putting dicks on literally everything. See a cute girl in an anime type drawing? 80% chance its a futa or a trap.

Hey, man, you enjoy what you enjoy but leave some for everyone else, okay? I don't begrudge her because she's not made of marble or anything. Gotta leave enough dip for everyone at the table or somebody walks away with undipped chips, and a good host doesn't let anyone walk away with undipped chips.

They're out there somewhere in hiding secretly formulating the successor to Jumpchain.
Those responsible for the constant degradation of Jumpchain will not be invited.

Thirded. I mean, I’m not disparaging fits as a fetish, but Jesus Christ ya’ll niggas need to tone it down a few notches

Would it be a good or bad idea to house one or multiple AI in a ship which is mainly piloted by a biological pilot using mind upload integration? Was thinking of having the AI run the cyberwarfare and such while the pilot does the dirty work like moving the ship and controlling internals and such. Split the load between them for weapons and drones.

Protip: Drop all the AI in the same machine, and let the strongest one assimilate the others to create the optimal AI.

how powerful is the computing power of a black of Comptronium from Eclipse Phase? And what if we made our pyramid in Tomb Kings out of it?

That seems like a terrible horrible idea. I want them to actually like me and their job.

Quick, talk me out of turning any or all of the following into a person.

>an infinite cask of Bretonnian wine
>my Keyblade
>the Life Fiber Spool
>the Girlifying Rifle from KND
>Jiminy's Journal
>my Pokedex
>my Munny Pouch

YOU LITTERALLY HAVE THE OPTION TO MAKE YOU DICK BIGGER IN THE FUCKING BODYMOD! YOU CAN HAVE IT COMPLIMENTED BY PEOPLE WITH ACTUAL PENISES TO COMPARE!

The only one I would be against you turning into a person would be the journal or pokedex. If only because both would just have the most boring of voices, probably because of their creators.

>my Munny Pouch
Do you WANT to be followed 24/7 by a Jew?

What are abilities/powers of Deamon Prince ? I don't know almost anything about warhammer. Nlny what I remember is that if prince is summoned on the world that world is doomed from 40k. But if anyone can expand my knowledge about this part of Warhammer i would be thankful.

>an infinite cask of Bretonnian wine
Total drunk.

>>my Keyblade
Is the key to your heart.

>>the Life Fiber Spool
Just wants to hold you close.

>>the Girlifying Rifle from KND
Tranny.

>>Jiminy's Journal
Can keep a secret.

>>my Pokedex
It would be a bookish girl. Good end.

>>my Munny Pouch
Shes a gold digger.

Keyblade is good, because it could be a Demon Weapon.
Aren't Life Fibers sorta sentient anyway? Not much difference there besides getting an actual human body instead of being a string or tumor lump.
Everything else sounds too weird to do.

The Life Fiber Spool will probably Ragyo you.

>Tranny
Futa.

What inanimate objects have you waifu'ed?
Did you make them a person first?

Question for NuBee... can we have a continuity option in Hyrule Warriors, considering there's a lot of stuff from previous eras, some of which a jumper might've mucked about with?

Also, is Fairy’s Party 8 fairies in addition to the one you get free, or 8 total?

>waifued
None. I did have a sapient wand once though.

I may or may not have stuck my dick in an M7 Medium Tank?
I totally did. It was a bet

Thank you for the build, Greeny!

Does an AI pre-getting-a-body count?

no

A dagger, a spaceship, a magic building, a planet...

I'm 50/50 on whether I gave them a human form first, but they all had a personality when I did.

Im stuck between designs. Should drones be spidershaped with fabber units and tools in the legs and abdomen with high tensile spooling thread and flight ability.

Or some other shape like an armorphous blob of nanobots inside an orb that forms its tools on the spot, probably less sturdy and less good for strength but more all purpose.

Spider-bots have more style.

>big titty woman who you milk for wine
do it

Which jumps deal with reincarnation as a (potential) theme, excluding Generics Isekai and Xianxia?

God of Highschool
Destiny

>potential
Ugh

Joking. Many jumps with magic as a focus have some sort of reincarnation potential in some form. Forgotten realms has a spell to reincarnate as a druid spell I believe.

The Mummy and Infernals

SB's Afterlife Jump.