Congratulations on reaching the rank of a Planetary Governor...

Congratulations on reaching the rank of a Planetary Governor, please insert 10d10 into the cognator in order for us to find a planet suitable for your benovolent rule.

Rolled 1, 1, 4, 4, 9, 5, 2, 8, 7, 5 = 46 (10d10)

I wonder what type of planet I will govern

Rolled 2, 3, 5, 8, 5, 5, 8, 7, 1, 6 = 50 (10d10)

>Agri World
>Desert World
>Death World
>Adhearant to Imperial Religion at an average level
>Mostly peaceful, direct war may not happend for centuries
>Petty Cults active
>Poorly Trained PDF
>Threats: Eldar Incursions
>Traditional Enemy: Chaos
>Planet is a moon of a gas giant

I give you Ostravix-5, the 5th moon around the gas giant Ostravix, where I Charles von Lochmoist VI rule with great care in order to bring in the Emperor's tithe. Although myself nor my family has even set foot on the moon in the last 200 years I still admire the citizens below my orbital hab station where they toil during the nights so the sun doesn't scorch them to death. But they do harvest the famous Dibbo fruit that is known throughout the sector. Although attacks on the surface of the planet by the vile xenos known as the Eldar has lowered the production by 10% over the last few months. But that's nothing my PDF force can't handle, I don't want to look bad in the eyes of the Sector Governor now would I.

Rolled 4, 5, 6, 10, 5, 7, 8, 3, 7, 3 = 58 (10d10)

Rollerino

8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 2 - 8 - 4 - 2 - 1 - 1

>Rolled 4, 5, 6, 10, 5, 7, 8, 3, 7, 3 = 58 (10d10)
>Feral World
>Jungle World
>Safe
>Borderline Heretical
>Planet regularly sends troops to close by conflicts
>Petty cults active
>Large amount of Guard regiments, heavy naval defence
>Tyrannid invasion
>Traditional enemy: Chaos
>Low Gravity World

Damn, looks like I got the shortest and shittiest stick. Jumping chaos worshippin genestealer infested germanic vietcoms. Fucking A.

Rolled 6, 9, 4, 8, 4, 9, 8, 5, 5, 3 = 61 (10d10)

Time to see!

Oh Omnissiah, assist thine Fabricator in his sacred duty!

dice+10d10

>Forge World- (I am a Magos Apparently)
>Mixed Biome- (Mountains and Deserts and Plains oh my!)
>Death World (Well I'd better hope so. Also, Mixed Biome Death World? Pretty cool)
>Believers but Unorthodox (Sounds like the Mechanicus!)
>Petty Cults active (Well, the Skittari need target practice)
>Large amounts of Guard (Skittari) regiments, Heavy Naval defence
>Tau Expansion (Lets kill the xeno-hereteks!)
>Tyranids (No metal, pure flesh, tutututut)
>Low Gravity World (Attack on titan skittari?)

Rolled 4, 5, 5, 9, 2, 7, 6, 9, 5, 10 = 62 (10d10)

Rolled 5, 4, 1, 3, 1, 2, 7, 5, 9, 3 = 40 (10d10)

I bet everything will be nice. WH40k things are usually nice.

Rolled 8, 8, 6, 3, 3, 10, 8, 1, 9, 6 = 62 (10d10)

Let's do this

Let's see if this makes sense.

Rolled 9, 2, 8, 9, 6, 2, 3, 2, 1, 4 = 46 (10d10)

>Paradise world
>Mixed Biome World
>Safe for widespread habitation
>Adheres to Imperlial religion at an average level.
>State of war
>No cults
>Large amount of Guard regiments, both local and offworld, and heavy naval defense.
>Hidden Necron Tombs
>Tau are the traditional enemy
>Planet has a planetary ring.

Seems pretty straightforward. My people provide morale boosts to the heavy presence defending the world from the Necrons who are openly warring with them. I'll try to make sure I have a hidden escape route, but I'll do my damndest best to help them win.

Rolled 4, 2, 10, 3, 7, 1, 2, 8, 8, 2 = 47 (10d10)

gimme something good

Rolled 1, 7, 10, 9, 4, 8, 10, 7, 8, 8 = 72 (10d10)

Here's hoping for a paradise world with no war or cults

Rolled 10, 2, 8, 4, 7, 3, 4, 6, 2, 8 = 54 (10d10)

>Feral World
>Desert World
>Safe
>Average religion levels
>Mostly Peaceful
>Chaos Cult
>shity PDF
>Eldar are dicks
>chaos are out sworn enemy
>Whole lotta moons

>10, 2, 8, 4, 7, 3, 4, 6, 2, 8
>Fortress World
>Desert World
>Safe for Widespread Habitation
>Adherent to Imperial Religion at an Average Level
>Mostly peaceful, direct war may not happen for centuries
>Genestealer cults activites
>Competent PDF
>Chaos Incursion
>Orks
>Weak magnetic field

Neat

>Rolled 8, 8, 1, 9, 4, 1, 5, 9, 6, 2
So a Paradise world with a mixed biome that is a absolute nightmare of a Death World. My subjects are all but spitting on the Emperor's name and chaos cults are walking the streets. The regular troop shipments from the no doubt corrupted guard regiments on planet means we're actively spreading Chaos across the sub-sector. This has of course brought heavy Inquisitorial suspicion on this pit of heresy I call a domain. On the plus side the unstoppable horde of bio-terrors might get here before a compliance fleet enters orbit. Time to fake my death and start over as Robert Loyalson, Rogue Trader and servant of the Emperor!

I shall not falter in my duties to the Imperium.

>Tfw phoneposting and have no email field.

>Agri World
>Ocean World
>Extremely Unorthodox
>Sends troops to nearby conflicts
>Petty cults
>Fortress world
>Dark Eldar Raids
>Chaos enemy
>Weak magnetic field

So my planet primarily farms fish, algae, and seaweed, and is extremely well militaristic, well defended, but unorthodox in its religious practices. I suppose my first job will be trying to nudge the population towards more orthodox practices as being extremely unorthordox, combined with petty cults, and being a traiditonal enemy of Chaos sounds like a bad combination. Otherwise seems pretty safe and comfy.

Rolled 1, 3, 9, 5, 2, 5, 9, 9, 2, 9 = 54 (10d10)

Let's go

>Feudal World
>Ice World
>Death World
>Average Imperial religious adherence
>Planet is in a state of war
>Chaos Cult active
>Large number of Guard regiments, local and offworld, and heavy naval presence
>Tau expansion
>Tau traditional enemy
>Low gravity world
Some might ask why a Chaos-infested frozen hellscape is worth fighting the Tau over. To this I ask- why is anything worth fighting over? Because it's ours, so for the love of the Emperor don't leave me.

Besides, the low gravity makes for some sick-ass wuxia knight fights.

>Agri World
>Ice World
>Safe
>Average Loyalty
>At War
>Petty Cults
>Adeptus Astartes Close
>Inquisitorial Suspicion
>Orks
>10 weather seasons
Who the fuck decided to create an Agri world on an ice planet? Even if the weather changes to a lower temperate sometimes i'll have to work my laborers twice as hard to produce enough food for the tithe. And that's not even mentioning the constant Ork attacks and the Inquisition breathing down our necks. My literal only chance not to be drawn into some heretical conspiracy for not producing enough grain or get WAAAGHED is to rely heavily upon the Adeptus Astartes close by.

Rolled 4, 8, 9, 6, 2, 7, 2, 2, 1, 6 = 47 (10d10)

>Not realising that the Icebloom Lichens are an important source of natural anti-biotics that are the REAL reason for your planet's Agri-world clasdification...
Looks like someone didn't read their Planetary Briefing properly!

>Feral World
>Mixed Biome
>Death World
>Fanatically Religious Population
>Planet has no records of war
>Active chaos cult
>Competent PDF
>Dark Eldar Raids
>Eldar - same dark eldar from before
> A sister planet locked in swirling pockets of gas- no contact possible- referred to "the spectre"

I'm imagining a world in the vein of the hyborian age, a dark and twisted fantasy plagued by dark "fey" that snatch the unwary in the night. the citizens living out their lives in far flung hovels surrounded by the dark and the worship of dark gods lingers (ala thulzadun)

Rolled 3, 3, 7, 2, 10, 8, 2, 5, 10, 8 = 58 (10d10)

The emperor protects!

>Rolled 3, 3, 7, 2, 10, 8, 2, 5, 10, 8
>Civilized world
>Ice world
>Safe world
>Fanatically religious
>No memory of war
>Petty cults
>Poor PDF
>Tau threat
>Traditional Tau threat
>Weak magnetic field.
So. Since the Tau have never attacked the world (it would waste too many resources with the solar winds) but they have a constant presence of water caste, it has turned into a planet of religious fanatics. Then there's a few that believe in the Greater Good, but they are lynched by the rest of the populace when they are discovered. Their bodies are then lain out on the ice so that the next solar flare may completely obliterate them.

>reaching the rank of Planetary Governor
>find a planet suitable for your benevolent rule
I don't think it works that way, tho.

Rolled 4, 8, 7, 7, 6, 8, 7, 3, 9, 7 = 66 (10d10)

Last time I got a 3 int retard for a character.
Time to get the equivalent out of my planet.

>Feral World
>Mixed Biome
>Believers but unorthodox
>Sends troops to conflicts
>Petty cults active
>Large amount of guard regiments, local and offowrld, heavy navy
>Tyranid Invasion
>Regularly deal with Tau
>We have a planetary ring

Well... this is bad. Ring around the planet, nids coming, and that means we're going to have to likely strike a deal with the Xenos. Do nids launch rocks at planets? If they do we're in trouble. Population is full of cavemen.. besides the guard regiments.

I don't think this world could be saved.

Rolled 2, 1, 3, 9, 3, 4, 4, 3, 4, 9 = 42 (10d10)

Let's see what kind of wretched hive of scum and villainy I'll get.

Rolled 7, 4, 4, 5, 2, 8, 10, 1, 3, 1 = 45 (10d10)

Easy. The ice is starting to melt (either courtesy of Chaos cults or they are just taking advantage of it)

Beneath the ice are vast archeotech sites which Chaos, the Imperium and the Tau are interested in.

The Imperial Guard and Navy are busy fending off the Tau so it falls to the Feudal armies of the planet to fight against the equally feudal Chaos forces in a race against time to see who reaches the rapidly thawing mysterious center of the planet

(hint its probably Necron but you could be nice and have it ancient Eldar or human or other ruins)

Maybe a Chaos cultist or a silly peasant accidentally reactivated the long dormant terraformer and thats why its thawing

>Hive World
>Jungle World
>Death World
>Aberration to Imperial Religion
>Fanatically religious
>Constant State of War
>Petty Cults
>Fortress World, Max Defence
>Hidden Necron Tombs
>Eldar
>Tidally locked

Interesting Premise

Rolled 7, 2, 9, 5, 10, 6, 7, 1, 6, 1 = 54 (10d10)

>Cardinal World
>Desert World
>Death World
>Borderline Heretical/Extreme Unorthodox
>In a state of war.
>Genestealer Cults active.
>Competent PDF
>Tyranid Invasion
>Traditional Eldar enemy
>Planet has 10 different weather seasons.

Holy shit.

I'm gonna clal this place Thanatopsis.
I'm imagining the world split between different Chapel-Cities, all built into and under mountains or valleys to weather the fulgurstorm season (when thunderstorms and sandstorms converge, creating gigantic columns of airborne fulgurite that crash down from heaven), gale force winds, massive sandstorms, great and momentary deluges, and the killer wildlife that lives there. Each Chapel-City wages doctrinal war against the others, allying and betraying each other on the whims of their own incredibly warped views of faith, imperial or otherwise. One of these Chapel-Cities, the fortress of Prufrock, has become infested with Genestealer cultists and are slowly but surely calling in the hive, though they lack means to expand their insurgency due to the fractured nature of the world. A group of Exodite Eldar live here, enemies and allies of convience both with the warring Chapels, having lived amongst the sand for millenia.

The Planetary Governor here is a strange position. They and their retinue are considered the only true example of a neutral party between the Chapels, and travel from fortress to fortress relaying messages and diplomatic gestures, brokering deals, and attempting to organize any kind of coherence from such a strange and desolate mess.

Also there are wyverns, because fuck yeah.

Rolled 6, 3, 7, 9, 4, 6, 2, 5, 3, 8 = 53 (10d10)

For The Emperor

>Forge World
>Ice World
>Safe World
>Borderline Heretical or Extremely Unorthodox
>Regularly sends troops to conflicts
>petty cults active
>Poorly trained PDF
>Tau expansion
>Eldar
>Weak Magnetic Fields

a Forge world that cares more about the Emperor then the Machine God

Also if it wasn't obvious, I'm naming everything here after poems and poets, so here's me spitballing some ideas.

>The Chapel-City of Invictus, originally was a downed imperial battleship that crashed into a mountainside and was retrofitted into a city. While more openly exposed than others due to its nature, Invictus follows a doctrine that is part imperial creed, part millitary jingo, and part refined spite against a deadly and angry world. The Invictites believe that all the world is against them, literally. In their cult they believe that in the end all things in the world will hurt them, and to emerge from that treachery and hurt unbowed is the strength of true humanity. They subject themselves to ritualized agonies and injuries, knowing that having survived it unflinching is to be as gods.

>The Ten Seasons of Thanatopsis are as follows from the start of the year. Galestorm Season, Sandstorm Season, Supercumulonimbus Season, Fulgurstorm Season, Barren Season, Spire-Wasp Season, Burning Season, Flash Flood Season, Bloom Season, and Harvest Season. It all goes in a big cycle, where the galestorms kick up the sand that was held together by roots during the Bloom season but are now gone from the Harvest, which causes the sandstorms that create the environment for the Supercumulonimbus, which then turns into the Fulgurstorm, which scours the surface leaving it barren just in time for the Spire-Wasps to leave hibernation and pick off the corpses and ruin left behind all throughout the Burning season when the sun is unobstructed, before the rainstorms come and cause the Flash Floods, bringing life to the desert and restarting the Bloom once more.

Also here's an idea for the Spire-Wasp hives. They're a dangerous, dog-sized swarming insect with bladed limbs, teeth that can puncture metal, and projectile stingers that emite a capsaicin-like compound upon impact that causes agonizing pain in the target. They hibernate on an annual basis, sealing up their hives with spit-concrete and stone to wait until the next year. Invictites fucking love them.

ima planetary governor? fugg man

Rolled 1, 6, 1, 5, 10, 10, 6, 8, 9, 5 = 61 (10d10)

Rolled 5, 10, 9, 9, 2, 1, 7, 4, 9, 6 = 62 (10d10)

A ringed volcanic feudal world that, while safe, is also dealing with a war with a chaos cult and has an ork waagh around the corner.the planet wasn't too orthodox to begin with anyways. Maybe the war is underground or is political?

>Rolled 1, 6, 1, 5, 10, 10, 6, 8, 9, 5 = 61 (10d10)
>Agri world
>Ocean world
Wait what?
>DEATH WORLD
>Adherent
At least it doesn't have more heretics than normal
>No records of war
Who'd even want to?
>No cults
WAY less heretics than normal
>Guards and Naval defence
Surprisingly legit
>Eldar Incursions
>Tau
Somewhat mild all things considered
>moon of a gas giant

So let me get this straight, I've been given a moon-sized pool filled with deadly waterborne predators and raging storms, that is somehow used as an agri world, possibly to fish some of the most violent catches you'd find on the table of a planetary noble. No heresy, no overtly hostile aliens, cause who'd even want to stir up trouble on such a watery trap?
Welp, I got saddled with space moby dick, didn't I? Call me Governor Achab.

Maybe it could be an agri world for the kelp and stuff? Lots of fish, seaweed, crabs, all kinds of sea life that's worth eating. The Tau have been after it for years since it's a great food producer and also tastes great, and the Eldar are just now starting to make forays.

Sounds like a pretty rad place.

Rolled 4, 2, 6, 7, 4, 3, 1, 8, 4, 2 = 41 (10d10)

D'oh shite

Rolled 5, 9, 9, 2, 1, 9, 2, 10, 4, 10 = 61 (10d10)

Praise the Administratum!

> Feral world
> Desert world
> Safe for widespread habitation
> Believers but unorthodox
> Planet regularly sends troops to close by conflicts
> Genestealer cults active
> Poorly trained PDF
> Eldar incursion
> Eldar are traditional enemies
> Planet has five habitable moons

So my planet is still in the stone age, we live in a relatively safe desert wasteland, and are forced to defend ourselves against routine eldar raids and a rapidly growing genestealer cult with a poorly armed and trained PDF made of local tribal draftees, the best of which are occasionally shipped off-world to serve the Imperium in the nearest meat-grinder. Definitely 40k, might not be a tenable situation, but I'll do my best to piously improve our tech level to Imperial standard and stomp out the tyranid worshipers before they reach critical mass.I

>Feudal World
>Mixed Biome
>Fanatically Loyal population
>The planet is at war
>There are petty cults around
>The PDF is shit
>There is a Hrud infestation over the planet
>Eldar are our traditional enemy
>Planet is locked in binary orbit with another planet of the same size. This other planet has the opposite geographic features to your planet.

Kind of interesting. I wonder what the relationship is between the Hurd threat and the Eldar.

Rolled 1, 6, 3, 3, 3, 5, 7, 4, 1, 5 = 38 (10d10)

Rolled 4, 8, 9, 8, 6, 6, 8, 8, 3, 5 = 65 (10d10)

say it's a Death World by a technicality

their are Just enough dangerous animals and plants that with the weather they have it counts as a Death World

or because of a legal loop hole a Death World doesn't need to supply as much food as a normal world so the Planetary Governor used a lot of bribes and blackmail to be classified as one

and they use the surplus food to sell and line their own pocket

Rolled 5, 6, 10, 3, 8, 9, 2, 1, 5, 3 = 52 (10d10)

Rolled 8, 2, 10, 7, 1, 4, 8, 5, 5, 3 = 53 (10d10)

Rolled 8, 2, 10, 7, 1, 4, 8, 5, 5, 3 = 53 (10d10)
>Paradise World (Desert)
>Very Safe (of course, it's a paradise world)
>Unorthodox Believers
>Extreme State Of War
>Genestealer Cults
>Large amount of Guard & Naval defence
>Tau Expansion (lol weebs)
>Traditional Enemy Tyranids
>Low Grav.

Well that's fucking interesting.

While the planets overall conditions are hot and dry with large inland deserts filled with seams of gemstones used for both industrial and decorative purposes and elements used for the orbital dockyards that produce warships for the Imperial Navy, the temperate coastal regions combine relaxing breezes with the warm glow of their nearby sun.

With glassy deep blue oceans free of any major predators and abundant with colourful and tasty fish the planet provides a relaxing atmosphere for self-contemplation, research and aquaculture. In additional to being a planetary paradise, there is a touch of low gravity when compared with human norms, residents are taller than the average human, at the cost of slightly weaker strength.

The populace worship the Emperor in an somewhat unusual fashion as they see the beauty of their planet as a reflection of the Emperor's Will. Rather than growing weak, they venerate Him for having provided such a glorious planetary body to live on and have vowed to protect it at all costs, as they did when they defended their sub-sector against one of the earliest Tyranid hive fleets. Genestealer Cults remain a thorn in the side of the Planetary Governor, as they are able to hide from detection in the desert dune wastelands.

Unsurprisingly, the nearby Tau have earmarked the planet as a candidate for conversion to the Greater Good, and with their Fifth Sphere expansion they have attacked nearby colonies. The Governor refuses to ignore the growing threat and as such the Shipyards and foundries are bursting to full capacity to churn out enough ships and weaponry to counter the new threat.

Rolled 9, 9, 4, 2, 8, 9, 9, 4, 4, 6 = 64 (10d10)

dice+10d10

Rolled 5, 5, 10, 10, 2, 4, 5, 5, 7, 10 = 63 (10d10)

Another idea I had while looking for art.
>Due to the lack of grip treads and wheels have on sand, the local PDF (Nicknamed "Wind's Evangels") has utilized scavenged technology and the support of their unorthodox mechanicus to fit their vehicles with legs. While slow, they have good grip on sand and can hunker down well in sandstorms.

Ooh, other idea about the Eldar there. Is there such a thing as DEldar Exodites? I was thinking a cool thing could be the Exodites there being former DEldar who ganked some soulstones and settled down onto a planet far from everything.

This is of course mostly for the Mandrakes. On a desert planet like Thanatopsis there aren't a lot of shadows available to teleport through outside. Combining that with their Exodite status and vaguely ascetic lifestile, I could see a cool version of Mandrakes warping their shadow-dimension powers to warp light around themselves, letting them use their powers by technically occluding the light around them. This makes them look nightmarish as well, swirling mirage-monsters that fade into and out of view as they teleport.

The Thanatopsians probably think they're some kind of monster or demon, though their status changes based on each individual Chapel-City's cult.

Rolled 8, 1, 10, 1, 6, 4, 8, 10, 9, 4 = 61 (10d10)

Alright, what do I get?

Rolled 2, 2, 2, 9, 3, 9, 6, 3, 2, 5 = 43 (10d10)

Rollan'

Rolled 9, 6, 7, 1, 10, 7, 7, 8, 2, 9 = 66 (10d10)

JUST

Rolled 9, 49, 11, 61, 42, 94, 67, 18, 45, 93 = 489 (10d100)

oh boy!

Penal world
Ocean world
Safe
Fanatical
Eternally peaceful
Petty cults
Massive defence
Eldar incursion
Traditional enemy Orks
Wacky weather

Great, I run a time-out for Ecclesiarchy adepts who disagree on fine points of doctrine.

Well this is a weird one
>Cardinal World
>Desert World
>Death World
>Borderline Heretical/Unorthodox
>At War
>Petty Cults
>Guard Regiments
>Tyranid Invasion
>Traditionally Ork Infested
>Moon of a Gas Giant
This world is a fairly unpleasant home for mankind, scoured by the radiation from the heavenly body it orbits, and full of the monstrous species which evolved to survive it. Still, in the deep valleys, the scarce seas, and the like, humanity can eke out a decent life. This hardship led to a deep devotion and thanks to the Emperor among the populace, who carved out great shrines and cathedrals from the blasted rock and blew great art of the sacred from the sands. A long era of relative prosperity came to a brutal end three millennia ago, when Orks began to infest the place. Their forces were eventually broken, but they were never truly eradicated, and the damage to the planet sundered the connections of the planet's society. This allowed for...extremely heterodox forms of the faith to take root, forms that have been fairly difficult to root out. Things weren't helped when, recently, some small splinter of some Tyranid fleet came crashing down onto the world, presumably to copy the hardy native creatures. The world is now wracked in war as the Tyranids swarm, the Orks begin to rally, and the heretics continue to profane the faith. But by the will of the Emperor, and the might of the Guard, this planet will be restored!

Rolled 5, 1, 10, 1, 4, 9, 2, 3, 8, 5 = 48 (10d10)

Hope I get a good planet

>feral desert world
>Fanatical devotion
>Sends troops to nearby conflicts
>petty cults active
>Poorly trained PDF
>Threats: Tyranids
>traditional enemy: chaos
>Planet is a moon of a gas giant

Rolled 9, 6, 3, 6, 3, 1, 9, 1, 9, 2 = 49 (10d10)

let's see here

>Penal ocean world
>Death world
>Adherent believers
>Currently at war
>Chaos cults active
>Astartes on-world or nearby
>Necron tombs
>Near Tau space, regular conflict
>Five habitable moons
Subnautica with shades of Hand of Corruption and five giant space stations? Sounds cool even if I'm probably going to fucking die.

Rolled 3, 1, 9, 9, 5, 6, 9, 6, 1, 10 = 59 (10d10)

Oh boy oh boy

Dice+10d10

Rolled 6, 1, 9, 3, 10, 7, 10, 8, 10, 1 = 65 (10d10)

Fuck up #2

Rolled 6, 10, 5, 6, 1, 6, 3, 3, 4, 6 = 50 (10d10)

Less do dis.

Rolled 1, 7, 9, 6, 6, 6, 1, 7, 1, 4 = 48 (10d10)

hope I don't get some heretic infested deathworld shithole

A desert, forge world, safe for widespread life, average loyalty, is always at war, only small chaos cults, a fucking fortress world, with risks of Eldar incursions, Tau at our doorstep, and the planet is in a tidal lock with the sun(Probably what makes it a desert in the first place). Quite an interesting little planet.

Rolled 4, 2, 1, 8, 5, 1, 5, 1, 8, 4 = 39 (10d10)

>Forge World
>Volcano World
>Semi Dangerous
>Averagely Religious
>Planet at War
>Petty Cults
>Competent PDF
>Tyranid Invasion
>Eldar Enemies
>Planetary Ring

It's a cool planet. A volcanic forgeworld is awesome thematically and with decent religion, no dangerous cults to speak of and a competent PDF, we've got things pretty well under control. We can probably mine the planetary ring for extra resources as well.

It's just too bad we're actively at war with the Tyranids and probably being devoured as we speak. Time to call in the cavalry, but they'll probably be delayed by Eldar trickery and arrive too late to save anyone.

Oh well, the Emperor wills it.

Rolled 9, 3, 1, 1, 1, 9, 10, 9, 7, 9 = 59 (10d10)

Veeky Forums needs more threads like this

>Penal World
>Ice World
>Death World
>Fanatically Religious Population
>Planet is in a state of War
>Petty Cults active
>Fortress world with maximum defense
>Inquisitorial suspicion
>Traditional enemy: Chaos
>Planet has 10 different weather seasons

Rolled 3, 1, 9, 3, 2, 9, 5, 2, 4, 9 = 47 (10d10)

rollan

>Civilised
>Desert
>Safe
>Average loyalty
>At War
>Petty cults
>Guard and navy
>Warp Storms
>fuckin eldar
>10 different seasons

Can I recruit Dark Crusade's narrator? I think I just became the planetary geverner of the next dawn of war game

>Paradise world
>Mixed-biome world
breddygud.jpg
>Average loyalty
>Regularly sends troops
>Petty cults only
notbad.jpg
>F o r t r e s s w o r l d
nutted.wavm
>Inquisitorial suspicion
>Chaos enemy
>Locked in binary orbit with reversed planet
Right, so we got a pretty nice world that happens to be a bulwark against something chaos based. Perhaps the sibling planet used to be equally pleasant - but it got overrun by daemons and got EXTERMINATUS'd. Held under suspicion because of proximity of this, even though it has very minor cults active.

Rolled 7, 9, 2, 4, 6, 3, 6, 6, 7, 6 = 56 (10d10)

It is time to govern.

>7, 9, 2, 4, 6, 3, 6, 6, 7, 6
>Hive World
>Mixed Biome World
>Death World
>Adherent to the imperial doctrine on an average level
>Genestealer cults active
>Guard regiments stationed on planet with naval defenses
>Chaos Incursion
>Chaos
>Planet has a planetary ring

The planetary ring are the remanent of a chaos flotilla destroyed at some point in the distance past.

Rolled 1, 2, 1, 5, 4, 6, 3, 3, 8, 5 = 38 (10d10)

?

Rolled 5, 2, 2, 9, 6, 8, 6, 7, 7, 8 = 60 (10d10)

Rolled 1, 9, 7, 3, 9, 1, 7, 2, 1, 6 = 46 (10d10)

Rolled 4, 9, 8, 3, 2, 8, 5, 2, 5, 7 = 53 (10d10)

Here's hoping I last the year