Speed:
Range:
Endurance:
Precision:
Potential:
(Each of these in E-A or 1-10 ranking)

Description:

Power/Ability:

Stand names should be musical references, appearance should generally reflect this but neither name nor appearance necessarily has to do anything with the stand's ability.
Stats should be distributed in a way reflective of the stand itself and not to (intentionally) balance or over power it.

Be creative, be stylish, and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nonexistent_Realm_Creation
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QXskhv2r-i5ivgJC_kus3Fb3I_zo0L1YTg4D9lULnvs/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

「The Temptations」
Power: E
Speed: D
Range: A
Staying: A
Precision: C
Potential: C

「The Temptations」is a long-range stand that that is capable of substituting one desire for another in it's targets, it is only able to do this as long the two desires are
somewhat similar. For example: can't switch the desire to eat for shooting up a building but could switch aggression from one target to another. Can affect up to 5 targets
at once.

「The Temptations」appears as five small mechanical, humanoid entities coloured pink/blue.

「Rag 'N' Bone Man」
Power: B
Endurance/Staying: E
Precision: A
Potential/Learning: C

Description: 「Rag 'N' Bone Man」appears as a tall, hunched figure with a disjointed, modular appearance as if put together out of mismatched scrap metal.
It wears something akin to a white tanktop hanging loosely off it's tiny torso, and a flatcap on it's head. One of it's hands maintains a humanoid appearance, while the
other is a humongous crossbow.

「HUMAN」: 「Rag 'N' Bone Man」 passively deflects blame from the Stand User; the User constantly appears as neutrally innocent to the people around him, and is unable to be
suspected as the perpetrator of a crime, even if he is overtly the culprit. Instead, people will experience a variety of symptoms; a loss of memory, hallucinations, or
sudden violence towards others is common.

「ARROW」: 「Rag 'N' Bone Man」 fires a bolt from the crossbow. Whatever the bolt hits, inanimate or animate, is immediately appointed blame for all of the User's prior
perceived faults, and triggers a 'bezerker state' in close range peers, turning them to abject violence.

「Possum Kingdom」
Power: B
Speed: C
Range: D
Endurance/Staying: C
Precision: B
Potential/Learning: D

Description: 「Possum Kingdom」 takes the form of a stuffed toy possum with size of a medium dog, with sharp metal teeth and claws that it wields with great strength. If the
user wills it, anything "broken" by 「Possum Kingdom」 will continue functioning as if it was whole and unbroken (e.g. a severed power cord would continue supplying electricity
to the detached end, a bent pistol could be fired around a corner, etc). Even a human suffering mortal wounds from the stand would keep on living as long as the user
maintained the power. Only one such "broken" item/being can be maintained at a time, and once the power is released, cannot be used on the same item.

Has anyone tried running a JoJo game before? Any ideas on what you'd run?
I ran one a year and a bit ago. The game was set in a small town in Nevada called Consequence during the late 1970's. During the gold rush a boom town formed where the large lake is now, miners dug and dug and dug but eventually the ground became too unstable and fell into an aquifer, destroying all but the Mormon church at the edge of town. Consequence was always a small town until the discovery of oil during WWII. After the war businesses started moving in and trade started flowing which grew the town exponentially. But enough of a history dump.

The lake was haunted by the spirits of the dead. Both Settler and Native. The lake would draw certain people towards it and drown them. If someone had died and a lost spirit found their body, it would inhabit it and try to bring them back to the surface to live their life again - but sometimes a spirit finds a body while it is still barely alive and with a soul in it. The spirit would join with the soul and would attempt to take the body back up to the surface. This person now had two souls within them, with one being able to manifest itself as a fighting spirit to protect its new body.

The main theme of the game was greed/excess and a want for something and how they can intertwine can corrupt. It's been a long time since and I don't remember much of the game but I'll try my best.
Player 1: was a hippy who was greedy for love but could never settle for one man. Her wispy feminine Stand allowed her to control the air currents. She could turn a breeze into a gale, the wind created by fast moving objects into something sharp enough to cut flesh, etc.
Player 2: was a cop who would regularly cross the line to get the job done. His Stand was a 60's sci-fi robot wearing military fatigues that had a mechanism like a coin slot on his chest where objects (metal, batteries, oil, ice cubes, etc) could be put in and shot out of its finger gun as bullets with special properties.
Player 3: was an up and coming marathon runner who would turn to drugs to enhance his performance. His Stand was a full body suit that allowed him to zip around at high speeds by using air ducts to funnel air around and behind him.
Player 4: was a drifter of sorts who coveted everything people had that he didn't yet he could never hold onto things when he got them. His Stand was a rain cloud whose water could make things, even inanimate objects, grow and change roughly in a way determined by him. It was great for healing.

I'm up for telling what else I remember if folks want me to.

Op here, I've never ran one before but I've got two semi-fleshed out campaigns one in the late 20's/early 30's gangland Chicago (it has extra-dimensional stand users who use book and lit references instead of music) and a end of cold war small town Canada (t. beaverfag btw) that was centered around corrupt officials trying to create a new nation that abides by only who is the strongest(stand user).
After recently getting a friend interested in JoJo I might actually get to run one of these.

Yes please, Im always down for more Jojo

I've ran two campaigns before and I'm currently running a third. If this thread is still up when I get the chance tomorrow, I'll probably tell you guys a story from those campaigns. (Pic related)

So the for a Stand to finally manifest after the drowning, one must come under extreme mental or physical stress. Which means someone could drown and then not manifest a Stand until a couple years later.
Hippy was drug fucked and got beat by an ex, cop crashed his squad car and killed his partner during a chase, runner broke his ankle during a tryout for an Olympic team. I forgot about the drifter's mental break.

Anyway - the general plot was a Mormon cult wanted to usher in the second coming. They thought that the Native Israelite hue spirits of the lake could help with that. This all started when Nellyville won 5th place in the Steel Ball Run. He or she is only mentioned in the manga by name and she won about $2000USD but I decided to make Nellyville a woman. She came from the boom town that became Consequence, and at the time - sick of her life being spent sifting through dirt with her family - joined up in the SBR race. When she returned, the town had been swallowed up by the ground and only the Mormon Chapel remained. She was distraught over everything she had/knew gone and fell into a deep depression. A Mormon Priest took her in. To put it simply - they fell in love hard as fuck since he was all she had. She used her money to help build the church up as well as funding missions to bring new settlers to the land. All was well until mister priest kicked the bucket from disease. So Nellyville tried off-ing herself in the lake. Of course a spirit found her body and bonded with it. When she woke up with a Stand it was seen as a sign from God, so she fucking dug up her lover's body and threw it into the lake. If anyone has seen Pet Semetery - you know what happens. So she locked his zombie body in the church basement and begun trying to figure out what happened. Studying the undead lead her to Native American myths of powerful masks that could transform a wearer into a being that defies death.

So yeah she of course had to test out the mask herself. If she died - she would be reunited with her lover, and if it worked she could use it on his zombie corpse (which by the way she has been murdering people to feed him)

The mask worker on her, she became a vampire, but the mask did jack shit on her zombie lover.
>Had a shit life
>Won reasonably big in a race
>Lost her family, friends, and home
>Found the lover of her life
>Lost the lover of her life
>Received miracle from God
>Abused it to resurrect her lover
>Bad shit happened
>Found a Native Israelite artifact and used it on herself to defy death
>Abused it to fix her lover
>Nothing happened

Now God was just fucking with her ... or was he??
No, all these miracles only happened to her and bad shit happened when she turned her back on God to fix her mortal problems. Maybe the immortality, a powerful "guardian angel," and the death of everyone she knew that lead her to God in the first place - maybe, just maybe this was God telling her that he loved her and wanted her to be his bride. Annnnnd all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place for her. She was to bring the second coming of Jesus, who would wipe the world of all sin, and then her and Jesus will live in the new Garden of Eden.

I'm in the process of running one right now, set in an alternate universe San Francisco settled by different missionaries due to Corpse Part shenanigans and also Pillar Men. The city became the stand capitol of the U.S. when a stand powered serial killer went on a bloody rampage that ended with him shattering a stand arrow into the city's major municipal water supply, killing thousands and awakening a whole lot of stands. Also I fucked with a lot of other past events for story fuel, like Rasputin being a vampire and causing the Tunguska explosion.
The actual game in question started as the Speedwagon Foundation hiring a few locals or people living currently in the city to help them get a feel for the local stand landscape, since due to reasons they'd only just managed to get an agent there. Their agent hired a P.I., a History Teacher, a College Student, a Street Magician, a Businessman, and a Stuntwoman.

This has since turned into basically The Warriors meets Kamen Rider meets Neverwhere, and the last session involved the party and everyone else inside a football arena trapped within a single nostalgic memory of theirs, all while in the middle of a duel to the death with a gang leader and her gang and also another stand-powered criminal attempting to kill both parties, all while on top of a gigantic tower made of rubble and debris.

I fucking love running this game.

「Ace of Hz」
Power: C
Speed: B
Endurance: E
Potential: B
「Ace of Hz」 takes the form of a blue-skinned woman with silver hare and Lichtenberg figures on her body and a completely featureless, reflective, face. It controls, but doesn't create, electricity. The user has to provide a power source, like throwing batteries as caltrops or turning a portable charger into a stun-gun.
Its Bites the Dust/Requiem form is 「Little Knives」, which lets it control electricity to a beyond-superhuman degree. It can hack computers by manually flipping transistors, or control someone's mind by choosing which neurons fire.

How did I do

>hare
fuck.

bump

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nonexistent_Realm_Creation

Stat this guys.

「Nowhere Man」
Power:C
Range: B
Endurance: D
Potential: E

「Nowhere Man」appears as a squat, almost skeletal man made of white ceramic and with a large, fluffy brown coat attached, making it seem much more rotund than it actually is. On its face lines of red, blue, and purple outline its eyes in ringed shapes.
「Nowhere Man」has the power to create bubbles of 「Nowhere」, areas of complete void roughly a foot or two in diameter, which float lazily through the air. However these bubbles are in fact portals, transporting those who touch them into a dimension of 「Nowhere」, where they cease to exist under the crushing weight of the void. 「Nowhere Man」 can traverse this void unimpeded, but finds it lonely and depressing.

He's a real 「Nowhere Man」.

「Pretty Noose」
Speed: A
Range: C
Endurance: A
Potential: D

Description: 「Pretty Noose」 takes the form of many thin hemp ropes that bind around its target.

Power/Ability: 「Pretty Noose」 is a stand that can mimic the appearance any inanimate object its user can think of for as long as they can think of it, though this object is merely an optical illusion and has no mass. It may also inhabit the same space as an already existing object, essentially disguising itself. However the mind of the user must fill in every detail of the illusion, so numerous, large or complex illusions are harder to create and maintain.
If a person intentionally touches 「Pretty Noose」, the stand then takes the form of thin, indestructible ropes that wrap themselves around the target completely and stop all movement of both the target and any stand they possess. The user can then move these ropes however they wish, even puppeteering the target's body and stand (though it cannot activate stand abilities unless they are caused purely by a physical action). Ropes can be partially removed to allow for breathing and independent movement, or tightened to near-instantly crush the target to death. They disappear only when the user wills it or moves out of range.

The Big Problem: For 「Pretty Noose」 to activate the target must deliberately touch it. It may only take the form of optical illusions before this happens, and non-stand users cannot see stands. 「Pretty Noose」 is incapable of targeting normal humans, and can only interact with them at all through the already bound body or stand of a stand user.

Dunno about stats, just sort of winged it there. How'd I do?

The stand, overall, I think is fine. It's a nice take on long-er rang trap stands.
The stats are fine(I assume) they reflect the stand at the moment of an opponent activating it's ability.

>Winged it
just like Araki did with the entire series

So like「Red Hot Chili Pepper」from part 4
sure, I can dig it

「Papa Was a Rolling Stone」
Power:B
Speed:A
Range:D
Endurance:B
Precision:C
Potential:A

Description: 「Papa Was a Rolling Stone」 appears as a vaguely mechanical humanoid, it wears a light red butlers jacket and is generally decorated with light blue circles.

「Papa Was a Rolling Stone」 has the ability to convert one form of energy to another, turning the kinetic energy of a punch into heat or the potential energy of
a ball on a shelf into kinetic, launching it off the shelf

「Rocket man」
Speed:A
Range:E
Endurance:C
Precision:B
Potential:B

「Rocket man」appears as a lithe humanoid figure wearing a form fitting orange/white space suit, it's head is a circular glass helmet filled with a wispy black substance with a set of glowing blue eyes seen underneath.

「Rocket man」's ability 「T-Minus」 allows it to place quarter sized rocket engines on anything it touches, each individual rocket is only powerful enough to lift 10lbs over the course of 3 seconds (or so). 「T-Minus」is able to set these rockets on a timer once placed.

Bumping it so I can hear your story
Don't disappoint me

I'm thinking about running one, but one of my potential players hates stands while the other likes them so I probably won't run it after all.

What game module would you use to run a JoJo campaign I was thinking mutant and masterminds cause I have the second edition

I was thinking of using mutants and masterminds too, but I haven't read the system so I don't know, I was also thinking about reading velocity.

I used a system devised by a mate that fits really well. It's not finished, but complete enough to run a game. The mate has also used Magical Burst before to run a JoJo game. Something more story driven and less [ C R U N C H Y ] would be best to run. It'll help with the abstract nature of Stands and some of the bullshit that can be pulled off. M&M might work though, I donno since I have never played it

what system?

I want to make some JoJo were-animals, I've got some ideas but I'm just not sure how to make the werewolves powers different from say, Pillar Men and Vampires.

Sorry for the delay, was working on other stuff today.
So 2-ish years ago, I found a JoJo thread on Veeky Forums for the first time, and for some reason this inspired me to GM for the first time. This resulted in a year-long campaign that consisted mostly of me trying to out-shenanigan my players. (and failing horribly)

The year is 2015 and the PCs accidentally caught wind of a conspiracy involving Donald Trump and the mysterious disappearances of the other presidential candidates. Assassins are called on the party and the fight ends with the party's tagalong getting kidnapped. In order to get their friend back, the party needs to storm Trump Tower and stop whatever is transpiring there.
After much heated debate and investigation, the group decides the best way to get to New York undetected is to swooce on through Canada. How do they clandestinely get into Canada? By blending into a nearby high school band and riding with them to their performance across the border, of course! This did have the intended effect of getting Trump's goons off their trail However, our protagonists immediately caught the attention of the high school band and their rivals, due to each of them having the subtlety of a quintuple-barreled blunderbuss. After keeping the band alive long enough to complete their performance, (sort of...) the party departs to continue on their original quest.

It was a fun campaign and my description probably didn't do it justice. Does anyone want to hear more? Some more stories and things I could talk about if you want:
>Full description of the party
>Memorable parts of the Canada arc. (「Maybe its Cold Outside」, the group spontaneously getting a harem,「Bananaphone」, The battle of the bands)
>The nonsense that was the system we used
>Awkward Albert and 「Albuquerque」
>the fight with 「Electric Avenue」 and 「Ring of Fire」
>the group meeting JoJo's uncle Luigi
>The final fight with Trump himself

Veeky Forums always wants to hear stories.
In fact, the thing that's the most likely to make people lose interest is if they think you're acting precious - and to be blunt, you're probably coming off as fishing for replies too.
If you have a story to tell, tell it. Veeky Forums has too many bad experiences with people who offer storytime to get ten (You)s, then disappear when they have their ego boost.

Let the one that hates stands use ripples and then fight stand using vampires

I always planned to use Fate, even found a nice fan made supplement specifically for using JoJo shit in fate

neat

Tell us everything, in chronological order please.
It's not like anybody here has anything better to do

If Jesus existed and his corpse grants people super powers; what other Christian artifacts have weird stand granting powers?

I think it is not actually Jesus but dio from one of the worlds that were created after made in heaven reseted the universe 36 times.

「Portishead」
Power: D
Speed: B
Endurance: D
Potential: C
Description: Portishead takes the form of a feminine patchwork golem resembling a mixture of flesh, steampunk clockwork, and porcelain. It's movements are precise but oddly unnerving as it has an inhuman gait while moving, twitching like a nurse from Silent Hill. When angered black acrid smoke comes from it's pipe and head valves. Otherwise it acts serene and has a robotic hum similar to a music box singing a lullaby.
Power:
Portishead is a long range stand with the ability to teleport targets via a beam from it's main eye based on the relativity of objects it touches and the user's knowledge. For example, if the stand was touching a Bus Stop Sign, it could teleport the target to any Bus Stop the user knows. The teleports are unable to telefrag/teleport things into objects that are unable to fit them, causing the eye to glow red showing the teleport is unavailable. However if the teleport could happen then the eye glows green as it teleports the target harmlessly to the appropriate area.

[Mägo de Oz]

Power: E
Endurance: C
Precision: C
Potencial: C

Description:
Robotic humanoid with ram horns, Has no lower half and always looks like it's coming out of a surface, copper color

Ability:
Drags a victim inside a fictional universe, the source must be within it's range and the only way to escape is destroying the stand.

The holy grail, the lance of longinus, maybe the cross but that could just be any old piece of petrified wood.

maybe but don't you switch places with yourself when you travel through dimensions with D4C?

I've run JoJo in Fate and Wushu and am mashing up inSpectres and octaNe together for a third campaign. Upcoming campaign will take place in 1953 and follow an obscure heir to the Speedwagon Foundation. The plan is for the game to be like Hellboy, Hellsing, etc but in a JoJo way. Somewhere halfway through our heroes will discover an Illuminati-like global conspiracy that will take them around the world to stop.

> Prohobition era Chicago
I ran my second campaign exactly in 1929 Chicago (with Wushu). I will post Stands later today.

Ripple can be used against non-vampires. Go for Part 2 style battles which served as a precursor to Stand battles on the first place.

Full list of Stands featured in this Part which I entitled "Crimson Dawn":

Crimson Rider
Godsmack
Can't Touch This
Push It
Pinball Wizard
Bad Name
Love Shack
Nightcrawler
Ramblin' Rose
Crimson Rider from the Mirror
Godsmack from the Mirror
White Death
Lick It Up
Fly Away
Raining Blood
The Game
Don't Stop Me Now
Rock Superstar
U2
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Welcome to the Jungle
ABBA
Ace of Base
Under Pressure

Don't neglect your characters! Stands are but half of what mags good JoJo. In Araki's book he includes a character background workbook that he uses to conceive his characters. Here is the first page.

Here is the second page.

I'm running it in a bastardized homebrew of Wushu, because I didn't want to have to make concrete stats for stands. I kind of regret it now, but it's working fine enough with the house rules and it makes throwing up new stands really nice and easy. There have been a couple sessions where I've literally thought one up on the spot and played it like I'd had them set up the whole time.

Finally someone else who recognized Wushu's greatness at running JoJo. What do you regret and what house rules do you use?

Sorry that I'm so slow to reply, I can't post on Veeky Forums while at work. If I don't finish all of my stories before this thread dies, I'll make sure to pretype everything by the next JoJo thread I post in, so that I don't leave you guys hanging again.
Where was I? Well, I should probably start with the setting and the party members.

The campaign takes place in the original time of the JoJo series fast-forwarded to 2015, with a few contrivances thrown in to make things "reasonable". Most notably, Giorno showing up at the end of Stone Ocean and helping the Joestars stop Pucci before he could reset the world

Our heroes:
>Johepidabepidadepidagepidadepidabepidabepidabay M. Joestar (yes, really)
Most autistic member of the Joestar family by far. Likes to create contingencies for every future event possible. His stand was awakened when his brother, Jon Joestar, was murdered before his eyes.「Glory Days」 is a physical manifestation of Johep's denial of his brother's death, and bears the looks and boxing skills of Jon himself. Johep makes up for his stand's lack of special abilities by combining "Jon's" lightning-quick boxing skills with his careful planning and vast physics knowledge. JoJo also has the special ability to notice the obvious. (a power listed as "user, did you forget anything?")

(Continued in next post because this one's too long)

「Send My Love」
Power:E
Speed:E
Range:E
Endurance:A
Precision:E
Potential:E

「Send My Love」is a bound stand in the form of a tube of green lipstick. When applied by their user 「Send My Love」will give all bodily fluids a highly corrosive quality as well as granting the user the appearance of a beautiful woman. The transformative qualities of 「Send My Love」are only a surface level illusion, with the users "true" still being physically present and interacting with the world as normal. The effect endures for as long as the lipstick remains applied.

What I regret honestly is the character creation of Wushu putting so much emphasis on character motivation. At least in my experience it's led to a lot of situations where myself and my players have to talk ourselves in circles trying to figure out how their character's actions relate to their relatively abstract goals and personalities. This isn't always the case, but it's come up enough that it's annoying. As for non-Wushu regrets, I structured my initial plot hooks too close together and the party managed to hit all of them at once, so I'm having to juggle a lot of different plots and its kind of confusing for everyone.

As for house rules, we have a rolling a d20 for "initiative" to decide the actual turn order of actions we're going to use, a rough "you should be able to do this like it was a fighting game combo" system for determining how many turns an action would take. If they could do it as a snappy combo, they can do it as a single action. Most of the rest is just eyeballing it and trying to keep it fun. Wushu works pretty great all things considered.

>The user's "true" FORM
Fuck me, why can't I type.

>Ted Tony
Easygoing petty thief who likes to get out of sticky situations using confusion tactics and raw speed. Lost his mother in the same altercation that ended JoJo's brother's life, and lived his life on the streets ever since. His stand, 「Escape From the City」, is a wearable stand that allows Ted to manipulate and add momentum to objects near his person. At the start of the campaign, Ted Tony has only figured out the base potential of 「EFtC」 and uses them to make himself go fast, and launch small objects from his hands. As the campaign drew on, T.T. eventually got tutoring from JoJo and learned a few more tricks with his ability, such as spinning a steel ball so hard that it explodes.
Ted Tony himself has the most profane ability ever. It allows him to break one of the cardinal rules of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series and int-I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!! so he can score a cheap shot.

(Yet again, continued in next post)

Ah okay. I used a different version of Wushu which did not involve Motivation. You're using Black Belt Edition I take it? I recommend you check out a Wushu hack called "Budo." It's kind of like an "Advanced Wushu." Has neat ideas.

> House Rules
I house ruled in a concept from some versions called "Holding Dice" which allow you to reserve dice from your description for later. I added a twist though: you have a third pool to distribute your dice to and you may hold any dice that come up successful. Characters have Attack (Yang), Defense (Yin), and Utility. All Utility successes may be saved for future rolls within a battle as per Holding Dice. Additionally, since 90% of rolls involved their Stand Trait I subdivided it into Attack, Defense, and Utility. All three are equal to the base Stand Trait value but the points may be shifted around to values between 2 and 5 so long as they do not add up to more than triple the base value.

> Example 1
One of my PCs had a Stand called Godsmack. The Stand was rated at 4 so at base it had Attack, Defense, and Utility of 4. Player shifted these around to Attack 3, Defense 4, and Utility 5. This meant that his playstyle had to be methodical and drawn out before delivering a mighty offensive.

> Example 2
My other PC had Crimson Rider which was also rated at 4. He distributed them as Attack 4, Defense 3, and Utility 5. He played a steadier, more knockdown, dragout style with sprinkles of payoff here and there.

The only other house rule I implemented was that I cranked up the Chi for more important or bigger battles. Final fight involved 10 Chi to each combatant and it was a battle for the ages.

>Trevor McCormick
Perpetual scaredy-cat that tries to make himself look cooler than he actually is. He is rather good at bluffing, but the painted on abs don't usually help his case. Got involved with the party after getting caught by them in an embarrassing situation and trying to save face, but accidentally went to far. Tries to avoid combat whenever possible, but when panicked, summons his stand and hastily retreats to the nearest dumpster. (too bad he's asthmatic)
Trevor is also fluent in gibberish. This was rather useful, as Johep had a tendency to sperg out mid combat and start screeching autistically for a while.
>「Malcolm」
Trevor's automatic stand. 「Malcolm」appears as a large, lumbering zombie wielding a chainsaw and two other similar chainsaws mounted on its hips. When summoned, Trevor is compulsed to give a single order to 「Malcolm」. 「Malcolm」 faithfully obeys these orders, but tends to follow orders literally, and employs an excessive amount of chainsaw in its problem solving methods. While slow to move and react, 「Malcolm」is ludicrously durable, and few things can survive the chainsaw for long. Trevor does not like using his stand, as he is quick to panic, and can very easily screw up the wording of his orders. To make matters worse, the only way for Trevor to recall his stand is to catch up to the monstrosity and physically tag it. Trevor tries to tread carefully when using his stand, because 「Malcolm」 NEVER has the same problem twice.

Ok, I'm probably not going to be able to write much more tonight, but I don't want to leave you guys completely empty handed before this thread dies.
A while back I started building an archive of stands Veeky Forums made for the Super Stand Sunday threads. While it only sits at 50 entries right now, I still have a stash of screencaps from previous threads from the previous year, and I intend on eventually adding them all to the archive. I also plan on posting the stands in this thread to the archive as well.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to make me add a particular stand to the archive now, below is a publicly editable sheet where you can fill out a stand sheet without needing to wait for me to make it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QXskhv2r-i5ivgJC_kus3Fb3I_zo0L1YTg4D9lULnvs/edit?usp=sharing

Stay fabulous, anons.

Neat. I'll have to dig up my index cards and get to work.

wanna give any more info on that campaign and/or it's characters/stands?

Im going to post stand Ideas from the past couple JoJo threads, trying keep it alive

「Livin' for You」
Power: A
Range: E
Durability: B

Description: 「Livin' for You」 is able to choose one target, this can be any person or object no greater than 3m tall and no greater than 350lbs,
「Livin' for You」 is able to instantly change places with it's designated target at will.
Besides that it's a pretty standard punch ghost.

「NOT MYSELF」
Power: 「NOT MYSELF」has the ability to rapidly grow the skin of anything it touches. The skin grows at a rate of 10 cubic cm a second, faster if 「NOT MYSELF」stays in
contact with its target. The excess skin sloughs of the body of the victim if the stand leaves a range of 40 metres.
Endurance/Staying: B
Precision: E
Potential/Learning: B

Description: 「NOT MYSELF」appears as an emaciated figure clad in nothing but a scuba mask.

「Plastic Beach」

Speed:B
Endurance:C
Precision:B
Potential:A

Description:
Anything that 「Plastic Beach」touches is immediately converted into it's market value in coins of the user's choosing. The user can reverse the transformation at any time
(or if they lose consciousness) but all the coins must be in the same place when the transformation takes place or the object will be divided accordingly.

Examples: Touch a thug's gold tooth and immediately flood their mouth and throat with yen/pennies.

「REVOLUTION 9」
Power: D
Durability: C
Learning B
「REVOLUTION 9」can start or stop the spinning of up to 9 different medium-sized objects. The spinning can be based on any axis. The spinning is slow at first but constantly
gains speed. If used on humans, the spin is mildly inconvenient at first, but later makes it unable for a person to move normally.
「REVOLUTION 9」can make people spin around themselves, spin them around buildings or trees, or make object spin in a way that could hurt her enemies
(if someone is shooting a gun, she can spin the gun around the finger of the shooter, making them shoot themselves). Finally, 「REVOLUTION 9」 can stop her own spinning in
relation to Earth, meaning she shoots westwards at about 14,000km/h. This method of travel is extremely dangerous and only used as a last-resort getaway method.

「White Death」
Destructive Power: B
Endurance/Staying: E
Developmental Potential: E

Mechanism: A Ranged Stand that acts as a sniper which covers for its user. Instead of shooting bullets into its targets「White Death」sucks small chunks from its targets with
laser-like precision.

「White Death」can shoot any target that its User can perceive. However, if a target is not within a direct shot it must "bounce" its shots which will remove additional
material and potentially reduce damage.

「White Death」can enter a dormant state that allows it to use all collected material to form a new User. The new User retains the memories of the last body and can carry on
existing within the physical limits of the material it is made of.

「Can't Touch This」
Destructive Power: D
Developmental Potential: B

Mechanism: 「Can't Touch This 」can tunnel through any objects that are in contact with each other. It can take other objects with it too.
Lastly,「Can't Touch This」can also tunnel parts of itself out of any object it has currently tunneled into but not its entire self.

Working on a setting for a Jojo's themed Campaign. Set in Urban Canada during the '60s. PCs will be members of a society dedicated to researching and understanding the supernatural, especially after a string of strange serial killings. Similarly to how Hamon and the Spin are the precursors to Stands in their respective timelines, in this setting each PC would start off with access to some basic Psychic power - telekinesis (representing their ability to have their Stand act upon the world without fully manifesting), plus a unique specialty that hints at their eventually awakened Stands power (a Pyrokinetic gains a Stand that fuels or draws power from Heat/Flame, a Long-range Stand that can be precisely commanded and directed via its users Remote Viewing talent, etc.)

Opposing them would be a peculiar race known as called Wildsiders. Drawing partial inspiration from the works of HP Lovecraft, these beings were originally inhabitants of the Wildside (alike Lovecrafts Dreamlands). They don't have Stands per se; each Wildsider is wholly unique, possessing an exotic shape and abilities like a Stand. Instead of projecting a Stand, they project a Masque, which is basically a disguise they use to blend in with Humans.

A major component would be a gimmick sort of like the Dark and Light worlds in LOZ: A Link to the Past. Wildsiders inhabit the Wildside almost permanently, projecting their Masques into our world to manipulate it. I wanted a race with a similar role to the Pillar Men, but with a wholly different gimmick besides extreme biology. In this case, Masques can pull and transfer bits from the Wildside into our world. A Masque might pick up a lamp, which becomes a cruel-looking spear seconds later. Another might sit down on a table, only for that table to instantly metamorphose into a strange automobile. Fighting Wildsiders revolves around holding them off while searching out for ways to enter the Wildside, which even Stand-Users can't do on their own. After entering the Wildside, only then would the PCs be able to actually kill the Wildsider in question.

Haven't gotten much further than that. Working on some of the Wildsiders right now. Probably going to throw a new one against the PCs each week, plus a few recurring Wildsiders to serve as viewpoints into their psychology and approach to things. Still haven't decided on their eventual end goal.

I can. Looks like one or both of my players have been in this thread because they posted and . I will post more if this thread survives into the afternoon.

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump.

Huh, that sounds like it'd be pretty damn neat.
So at what point do "specialty psychic abilities" become stands?

Shit user, those were both me and im definitely not one of your players(sadly). Just posting stands that I had saved from the last JoJo threads.

I had originally intended on their abilities evolving during the first session all at once, but thinking on it now, it might be more fun if it happens player by player over the first couple sessions. I was thinking I would have the players design their Stands first, and then decide on what their Talent it is. Then, I could basically throw each player into a situation that requires their Talent to evolve into a Stand to address the situation. So, I might have a person who creates a Stand that can travel and teleport through flame, that begins as a Pyrokinetic. I might trap him in a burning building, which he could normally mostly deal with on his own, but also have things that are personally important to him scattered throughout the building, requiring him to push his power until he manifests his Stand in order to get them all out before the building burns down.

Also, thinking on it now, I think I might make the Wildsiders final goal be to effectively convert and terraform our world into more of the Wildside. I'll have to come up with a weakness that would be overcome or a benefit they stand to gain that makes this a desirable goal for them.

「Bitter End」
Power: --
Speed: --
Range: The fight ring
Endurance: --
Precision:--

Description: Bitter End took the shape of an invisible dome of force that enclosed the fight area.

Power/ability: An area becomes steadily more and more inundated by light red visible radioactive dust and dark soot-black rain, rain forming from the moisture and dripping from the invisible dome, radioactive dust floating down visibly from the dome as well.

Its basically the 'you just lost, period' stand. The only upside is it can't be used for long or it would most likely kill the user as well.

So my question to you thread is; how do you beat this ? Can anyone in the series beat it?

Also I wasn't exactly clear on something, would it still have a power/speed etc even though it's shape is invisible and it doesn't do any fighting moves at all? (its only effect is rad-dust/black rain inundate, steady slow in background)

Ah, then those were a product of yours truly. Good to see this thread still going. I might manage to post the lot yet.

> A Stand that can be beaten by a Vampire

「Big Poppa」
Endurance: A

「Big Poppa」is capable of entering the eye of a living thing that it touches. It can also enter things that represent or are similar to an eye, like a drawing or photograph of an eye or a camera lens. When it does so, it is intangible and its user can see from the perspective of what it has entered until it is recalled. Whenever a living creature's eye meets the 'eye' that「Big Poppa」is inhabiting, both the host creature/object and the onlooking creature freeze in place, completely suspended in time and space. Nothing can move, alter, damage or otherwise affect the suspended creatures/objects except the stand's owner, and the stand owner cannot be suspended by the stand itself.

「Big Poppa」looks like a tall, cartoonishly obese, green skinned man with large black lenses where eyes should be and a large, round belly. Where its belly button should be is a large, bloodshot eye that opens and closes horizontally instead of vertically.

Is the supplement good?

Yeah it still should still have stats but what those stats mean are subjective. For instance: Endurance/staying power could either be "how ell you take hit" or "how hard the effect is to get rid of". Power could be "strength of punch" or "power of effect" and so on.
Also range is important here, how big is the "dome"?
Is it a remote stand that the user doesn't have to be near in order to use?

As for beating it, it would be a simple matter of finding the user before you are killed.
Or even just using one of the many stands that could negate the radioactive dust.

is probably correct, and what use is a stand if it can't even protect against

You tell me, it's not much or anything but I think it's okay for what it is.

*protect against vampires

shit

Yeah a year or two ago. I used a system that was posted to the Jojo reddit (yeah, yeah). It was set in modern day Seattle and the party was helping out the Jojo for the setting investigate a series of strange murders. I’ll post more once I get of work and if the thread’s up.

Oh and the campaign was called Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure Pt. XX Violent Dreams

The range is as big or small as the fight area is, if two people are fighting in an elevator, it is the size of the elevator's walls and ceiling, if they are fighting in a 3 story car parking garage, it is the size of the ceiling of the story they are on. As for being remote, no, it is not remote in the sense of being able to be turned on against you while the user is hundreds of miles away or anything of that nature, but the user could be standing in a crowd nearby while you fight someone else or hiding in a janitors closet or etc, I would class it as 'semi-remote' in that the user doesn't have to be actually fighting you to use it, but does need to be nearby/close, I would say within visual/audible range unless hiding close by.

As for the vampire angle, that's fair, but to be honest I thought dio was the only vampire in the series, and the user I've devised isn't meant to be introduced until after the plot arc with dio.

The user is N.B. Rurugugar, (hint; his name is based on Enbilulugugal). Rurugugar wore a white business suit, usually a blue tie, and used sandalwood scented hair grease. The remainder of this description is from the audience's point of view. Rurugugar was frequently seen stroking a calico cat pensively in a blofeld-esq way, face usually not shown. Rurugugar organized a fighting tournament in which only stand users could participate, offering a 60 million cash prize to be given to a charity or charities of the winner's choice. Rurugugar was the head of a charity called 'Children's Hope International'. (more details in post 2)

1 of 2.

2 of 2

What very few people knew was that Rurugugar's charity was actually a network of child soldier training centers, and that nearly all of the unwanted children were either being taken from third world countries or being given up by underworld figures who didn't want to take care of their bastards or who simply couldn't do that for any of a variety of reasons. The children were subject to a mind-wiping process called pulverization, which is where the tournament came in, since Rurugugar was using footage of the fighting in the tournament to obliterate the children's minds in order to make their child soldier training programs more successful. (child audiences were given scopolamine and LSD).

In the universe in which Jojo and the other main characters took part in the tournament, Rurugugar was killed when Joseph Joestar was confronted with hard video evidence of what Rurugugar was doing, went crying berserk, and slammed Rurugugar through a huge video-monitoring complex control pannel, Rurugugar dying of third degree burns brought on by electrocution towards the end of the arc he is present in. Before he was killed Rurugugar warned that he was 'only the smallest finger' in some kind of much bigger organizational structure, and he was usually seen wearing an Earldom ring set with the Ultima Thule dagger.

I realized I missed something basic, so this is a last minute addendum; Rurugugar, despite his claim, is meant to be the main opponent of the arc he is in, and not fought until very late in the arc, before he, several other people were fought, including but not limited to;

>Gianetta Maltobranchi, [Crazy Diamond] - very similar to Star platinum in appearance, it was a female who used kicks nearly exclusively
>Abduwal Singse Lolo [Midnight never ends] - caused total absolute darkness in victims, all 5 senses eventually became blocked if it was used
>Chun Ming-re [3 tenors] - 3 copies of ming-re that fought alongside her as long as she sang, Ming-re used a pair of swords when fighting
>Igor Rozgrodinko [no stand] - Rozgrodinko wasn't a human being, he was a very human appearing robot who resembled Jack-2 and Zangief, Some concealed weaponry.

At last I can post some of the Stands listed in . Let's start with the Stands of our heroes Jackson Starship and Ringo E. O. Speedwagon.

Jackson, the hotblooded, gun-toting, card shark gangster protagonist of Crimson Dawn wielded the power of 『Crimson Rider』, a 『Crazy Diamond』-like Stand which allowed him to not only return objects to a previous state but they also allowed him to alter superficial elements of the objects he touched which he mostly used to cheat at poker until the fateful night that he was assigned by Boss Bono (through his second-in-command The Edge) to a speakeasy called The Roundabout where he met the mysterious Ringo E. O. Speedwagon.

『Crimson Rider』
DesPot: B
End/Staying: A
DevPot: B

Ringo looked to be in his twenties but he had an unusual worldliness to himself. He ran The Roundabout with the help of his Negro assistant Slash as well as using his Stand 『Godsmack』. This Stand, also of the "punchghost" variety, had the power of "Relativistic Absorption," which allowed it to absorb heat from objects which heated up the Stand itself.

『Godsmack』
Destructive Power: C (Up to A with enough heat)
Endurance/Staying: A
Developmental Potential: D

It reads well I have to give it a shot after I do my mutants and masterminds session zero

Jackson played a game of poker which escalated into a brawl when Ringo realized that he was being cheated out of his speakeasy. They ultimately resolved their scuffle with Jackson forging the rights to his ownership rather than Boss Bono on the condition that he be the only one that dealt with Ringo. Ringo would need to make a trip to the bank the next day. Jackson left and found a stray pug dog which he took as his own and named it Bowie. And that's where the troubles began...

Jackson turned home to his apartment next to the L train. As Jackson prepared for bed a weasely Stand User, Bruce Springsteen, was hiding in the wall ready to attack Jackson from the murphy bed and take the dog back to the Boss. Thanks to his Stand 『Can't Touch This』 Bruce could travel through anything so long as two surfaces touched. The dog was on to him so he played it careful. Hiding in the murphy bed failed, trying to scoop the pooch up from a tuna can worked until Jackson emerged in a bathrobe (and nothing else) with a gun and used 『Crimson Rider』 to catch Bowie.

A series of near misses were exchanged with Jackson trying to shoot Bruce and Bruce trying to nab Bowie until Bruce succeeded and traveled his way on top of the train tracks. Jackson chased him up there just as the train arrived. Bruce phased between the train
and the tracks while Jackson hitched a ride with 『Crimson Rider』. Bruce managed to travel through the train to the next car where he proceeded to unlatch the car Jackson was in. Jackson, not to be outdone, punched the hitch causing the car to race after the train to rehitch itself. To Bruce's shock Jackson got close enough to leap onto the next car so before he could get caught he used 『Can't Touch This』to shift himself through the train and the tracks. He threw his hat to the ground as he fell so as to phase into the streets below. He left the Boss's dog behind but he would catch Jackson by surprise back at the apartment.

Jackson had Bowie back so he returned to the apartment. Still only in a bathrobe he needed to get some clothes on. Naturally, Bruce was waiting there for him. Unnaturally, Jackson had used 『Crimson Rider』to perfectly conceal guns all over his apartment. With a draw as quick as lightning Jackson used 『Crimson Rider』 to release a gun, draw it, and shoot 『Can't Touch This』square in the face. Bruce Springsteen fell dead out of a pair of Jackson's pants. He would be but the first to try to retrieve Bowie back for the boss and his defeat sent a message that Jackson would defend the dog as his own.

「Can't Touch This」
Destructive Power: D
Developmental Potential: B

Description: 「Can't Touch This」is a squat, drill-nosed, mole man with concentric bands lining its arms amd legs. Rivets line its torso.

Mechanism: 「Can't Touch This 」can tunnel through any objects that are in contact with each other. It can take other objects with it too.「Can't Touch This」can also tunnel parts of itself out of any object it has currently tunneled into but not its entire self.

Tomorrow I hope to share Ringo's Stand battle which was run at the same time. The fight with 「Can't Touch This」was the fight that first convinced us that Wushu had what it takes to play a JoJo campaign. It's not one of the kino battles but it was solidly creative.

what counts as a fight?
Is a game of poker?
A video game?
A couple rounds of rock paper scissors?

I just don't think this stand is as OP as you think it is

Proper JoJo stands can't just be made up because the powers aren't related to the band/song name, but to the desires of the Stand User. A Stand cannot exist independent of a character whose pysche created them.

The next day Ringo paid a visit to the bank. While there he noticed that there was a disturbance in the back. The bank wad being robbed! He sprang into action and went to investigate and confront the robbers. It was a group of typical 1920s gangsters but one in particular had a puppet on his hand.

『Push It』naturally was the leader of the bunch as he barked orders. Ringo commanded them to stop and yanked the puppet away so as to make himself heard. To Ringo's surprise his am was no longer under his control. 『Push It』 drudged up suppressed urges as it reveled in the power of 『Godsmack』. It smashed, punched, and kicked apart the walls and safes of the bank and threatened to take out a support column.

Ringo had to think fast and with his free arm he created a thon layer of ice over his arm which created an expansion as which upon melting allowed him to slip his hand out of the puppet. With a mighty punch rush he reduced 『Push It』 to embers. The heat and whirlwind destruction of 『Godsmack』 was such that stored coins were made red hot and flying in the direction of 『Push It's』 goons whose faces all had hot coins embedded in them. Before thru could get away Ringo made a sheet of frost on the ground that made the goons slip. Ringo would let the authorities take thongs from there.

「Push It」
Destructive Power: E
Speed: E
Developmental Potential: A

Mechanism: 「Push It」is an abusive, semi-independant ventriloquist dummy who comes to life when touched.

Once animated, it forms a psychic link with the host and takes control of the nearest body part it touches.「Push It」will try to attach itself to an arm from there. Separating it from a victim is a herculean task but once successfully separated from anything it becomes lifeless. In general, the strength it takes to remove「Push It」depends on how strong its psychic link is. The psychic link on turn is based on how focused the host is on 「Push It」.

「Push It」forms a personality out of the dark, repressed desires of its hosts and immediately sets out to carry out those desires as if it is a being of pure Id.

In the aftermath, unbeknownst to Ringo, these coin-faced goons not only survived but they would soon escape through sheer craftiness and with new, greater ambitions.

The actual depth of Stands really is surprising when of analyses them. It's also important to consider what kind of story one wants to tell with them.

>BW colour identity
>UW abilities
>monored card
>black ability
>UR card
>BU abilities
>monogreen
>UBR abilities
user, please tell me these aren't yours.

I don't really know, it's from that crazy novel that also has 36 cars in it, but I think it's just dio, so other Christian stuff shouldn't have crazy power.

But that's just what I think is official canon, you can run your game how ever you want.

They're not. I just saved them and am using them to bump the thread.