0 to a 100 real quick (BitBoost shill)

Ok Veeky Forums bois still not convinced that BitBoost will be your next 10x ticket out from wagecuckery and financial ruin?

I told you 10 hours ago that correct moves are being made and BitBoost is gearing to join the >10mil market cap club.

After that the price has gone up 80%, and the volume quadrupled.

Read the previous thread if you have some silly questions like what is bitboost or why you should invest.

The point of this thread is to bask in the comfy feeling of holding profitable bags and to remind Veeky Forums naysayers that it's not too late to join the #profitsclub

Continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/948617487687540738
bitboost.net/features.php
bitboost.net/whitepaper-theblock.php
bitboost.net/roadmap.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's already 2 other threads saying this including mine with a near identical title

Also I agree buy BBT

You are hyping the rise, I'm saying I was right and basking in my knowledge. But keep the train going I appreciate your message.

These fools better buy BBT before they realize it's 20$ per coin.

Comfy as fuck bought 1000 for 2500 sats.

Okay seems pretty legit but why are these future boomers always on shitty exchanges?

*you might ask

> it's because by the time these coins hit binance/cryptopia the smart buyers will have made their 30x profits already

Dont fear the exchange you dumbfucks

Will there be a dip? Pissed because I was on vacation without access to my metamask for a week wanting to buy this coin

I seriously doubt it since it's almost on par with the initial listing price still. (started at 0.40$)

When this hit's about 5$ a token it will probably notch down a bit and then moon like ECA did when it first hit 20 sats. Now it's already hit over 40 sats and is only starting.

There's only 4.8 million circulating out of 100 million available, won't that cause the price to tank once those are released? Or am I missing something?

What does this coin even do? I know literal scam coins can 100x, but it's always better if the coin got actual good tech behind it

Tried to hop on that train but couldn't figure out etherdelta.. alternatives?

YoBit is legit and working, try there if you dont want etherdelta

I bought from Yobit too, got em actually cheaper than I would have got from Etherdelta. I assume that people don't know that this coin is avaible on YObit too.

The rest is hard frozen in a smart contract until Q2 2018. Maybe we will get more information until then. Was also my only doubt about the coin.

Can someone explain this? Will the rest of the coins at one point flood the market?

Ok, sounds reasonable. It feels like a gamble though. I know it's barely been advertised but I've never bought such a low marketcap coin. If I go all-in and lose, I won't be able to recover, and if I only put some in, I'll feel like I missed out on more gains.
See

All of this cryptoshit is a gamble. I give you a 90% prediction it will hit 10MM mcap by the end of the week. It's just too good of a product and too shillable to stay on this mcap.

Just got it from YoBit

Don't buy it yet since I haven't finished accumulating, thanks

twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/948617487687540738 They released a new version of their Block application, looking good full steam ahead.

Thx. I guess the further development has to be watched carefully.

Although I'm pretty sure the coin will go up massively, I did not go all in. All my other coins are doing good as well. I promised myself never to go all in on something.

Never think of money you've could have had. Only enjoy the money you made.

Shill me your justifications you fuck
Whats it do?

please respond

Read the original thread there was lots of meaningful conversation on the matter. I don't have time to shill this 100% just letting you guys know so you can thank me later and succeed in life.

Their site also has a lot of resources (roadmap, whitepaper)

Features:
bitboost.net/features.php

Whitepaper:
bitboost.net/whitepaper-theblock.php

Technical roadmap:
bitboost.net/roadmap.php

This, I don't understand why someone rather believes what some user says, when u can read all the facts from the original source and white paper.

True, just read the original source, invest --> profits