Walk into a tavern

>Walk into a tavern.
>This hulking beauty says this to your character.
How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QsO2cOM5TeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You call that a "beauty"? I wouldn't even want to get raped by her.

You looking to fix that for me?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door.

that goddamn doujin

>I have a pregnant wife...dumbass

She is into taking cherries, it is sort of her fetish

>Not posting the the vampire on the left.

I turn to the party wizard and say she must be talking to him.

"what's up, manslut?"

My character is a young-ish elf wizard. I'm pretty sure he's had sex, though, and would ignore him.

>mfw, my character its a paladin pregnant

He'd be complexed as its common knowledge that members of his race can't have sex

Gagaran is not a beauty.

ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE YOU GIRLY PIECE OF SHIT! I GOING TO TAKE THOSE OVER-SIZED TEA-SAUCERS YOU CALL BOOBPLATE AND TURN THEM INTO A A SHIELD FOR A REALLY SMALL CAT! I'M GOING TO TAKE THAT WOODEN MUG AND KICK IT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL BE GIVING EVERY GUY YOU SUCK OFF SPLINTERS FOR A WEEK! I'M GOING TO SHOVE THESE DWARVEN PIPES UP DOWN YOUR FAT HUMAN MOUTH SO HARD YOU'LL BE SHITTING SUPERIOR MUSIC FOR A YEAR! I'M GOING TO FORGE A PAIR OF MECHANICAL FUCKING BALLS AND SEW THEM TO WHERE YOU WOMANHOOD IS JUST SO I CAN KICK THEM WITH MY IRON FUCKING FEET! I'M GOING TO TAKE THAT SILLY LITTLE MOP ON YOUR HEAD AND USE IT TO KILL SO MANY GOBLINS YOU'LL BE A GINGER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR KILL-COUNT WILL HAVE MORE THAN QUADRUPPLED! I'M GOING TO SEDUCE YOUR LOVED ONE ONLY TO BAIL ON JUST AFTER FOREPLAY SO THEIR STUCK WITH BLUEBALLS ALL NIGHT LONG!

sauce pls

>man
I have bad news for you.

Yo, carpet muncher!

how is that not a man? that's the most manly (and gay) looking character I've seen in a while.

*sets example at 300 m/s*

I'm a bard.

She's not talking to me, but I'll fake it and fuck her behind the stable anyway.

eh, fuck it
what's the source

Overlord, newest episode of season 2

Can this be an Overlord thread? I don't go to /a/ and I don't want to.

Sup, man-tits?

>He doesn't watch Overlord
You are missing out. The spell and level system is loosely based on D&D since the author used to play it.

A benevolent mage hands you a magical bow
How do you react?

Does it come with arrows? Because I can't afford arrows. I fear his gift is wasted upon me.

Arrows are magically produced by the bow upon drawing the string back.

It better be a violin bow because I can't use ranged weapons.

Oh. That's sounds-
>It's Isekaishit
No thanks. I have better things to do.

Excellent, no longer will I have to fight with sticks, stones, broken furniture, and severed limbs. But now I must ask, why me? And what do I owe in return?

>It's Isekaishit
Barely to be honest I hate isekai and I like it

>But now I must ask, why me?
You seemed like a nice lad with a good head on your shoulders (though with some shifty looking eyes).
>And what do I owe in return?
Service. The benevolent mage gave you the bow as a loan so you may better guard his personage while he travels the local land(s). He'll gladly reward you for services rendered, though whether or not the bow will be part of the reward wasn't specified.

You're missing out. It's Isekai in the same way Konosuba is Isekai. The basic concept is the same, but it takes it in interesting new directions.

My last character had a husband.
The one before that had a wife.
So, I will have to assume this applies to my next character. Which is either going to be an unwashed crab wizard, or a robot. Either way, pretty accurate.

>lil monster girl
>obsessed with adventuring and dungeon delving
>blushes deeply and runs away at even the barest mention of lewd shit
This is not going to go well.

Acknowledge it as true and then flirt and sweet talk relentlessly with her until she's so hot and bothered she could house an aquarium in her pants then blue ball her at the last second. She won't be the first person this happens to, nor will she be the last as this is how my character gets off. This man has a list of sexually frustrated women in his wake that includes everything from royalty to intelligent undead, she'd be just another notch on the belt that has never loosened for a thot.

It's pretty good, all told. Yeah, the main guy and his minions are all ridiculously OP compared to everyone and everything else they've run into so far, but there are a few out there with the power to wreck their shit so Daddy Bones plays it safe and embarks on some jolly adventuring in disguise to try and gather information and find out where any of the other players from the game they were in ended up. From what I can gather, all the other players dropped in a few hundred years previously, but that's just from the second season.

Oh yeah, and all but him and 4 of his minions are straight up evil. Not just normal levels of evil, skinning villagers to make parchment evil.

>villagers
Two legged sheep you mean.

Sure, we'll go with that.

Do you think she ate it?

She has said babies were her favorite so...yeah, definitely.

>Isekaishit
I thought I was the only one who felt this way!

> skinning villagers to make parchement
Amateurs!
A true villain recites his own (incredibly bad) poetry to them until they breakdown and beg for the privilege of serving him/her/it by skinning their own offspring !

>alle these angsty virgins
It's clear the man has a dry sense of humor and actually wants to be friends as shown by him raising his tankard to us, so i answer with "yo, faggot!" And the sit and have a drink with him

Think its called 'beastiary' but im not sure

Solution best girl. Sebas is being a Nice Guy beta cuck rescuing blown-out whores

Did the boob plate not tip you off enough?

01011001 00101101 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01010100 01001111 01001111 00101100 00100000 01000110 01001100 01000101 01010011 01001000 01000010 01000001 01000111 00101110

"Nice to meet you, Virgin. I'm user."

Look at Drone #2654765, I bet he hasn't even fucked the queen.

The only thing we assimilated from you is how to be a loser.

>him

user, no

Let's see:
>My blank that almost killed a space station by accident, big dude in armor.
Well when he gets close to anyone they feel to anyone they feel uncomfortable, so correct but no one would sit next to them.

>The odd hybrid lizardfolk cleric
Yeah she is pregnant....so yeah she probably just grins and punches that dude.

Isekai has never been liked, except by 13 year olds who "can totally wish fulfillment escapist fantasy thing!"
It's been a genre since the 1850s and the fact that it disappeared for most of the 20th century meant we got a century of good fiction.

Oh my gosh, that must mean it is good.

>you can't play as a skeletal lich from level 0 in any edition of D&D
>5e, the one everyone plays now, has no official templates or decent homebrew for even mere skeleton PCs
>I got into tabletop because of Overlord to begin with and just wanted to play as a skeleton wizard

My Wood Elf monk turns to the edgelord Tiefling player and says:

''Hey Warlock she's taling to you.''

Is she called Mary?

With a good GM we could come up with something

>overlord
>interesting
pick one

Why should I care about her? It's just another one-dimensional character that is probably going to die in a shit isekai harem anime.

>It's pretty good, all told.
No it isn't. It's a powerwank fantasy isekai harem shit, where all the NPCs are so damn predictable that they always have two reactions to the main character. It's either
>Awed/amazed at how strong the MC is and how he is the best at everything
or
>terrified fear because his magic is unbeatable and OMG I'm gonna faint

>Daddy Bones plays it safe and embarks on some jolly adventuring in disguise to try and gather information and find out where any of the other players from the game they were in ended up
He is level 100. Supposedly, he should be able to cast spells like greater invisibility, scry and all that other assorted divination goodies to find out who is in charge, where, when, what their routine is and how to solve any problems at their roots. Instead he does what any fa/tg/uy would do and goes adventuring, just so every other character they come across can have a turn at jerking off his bone-r.

Not only is it Isekai shit, it's also Harem shit, which makes it double as shit as it would normally be.

>Supposedly, he should be able to cast spells like greater invisibility, scry and all that other assorted divination goodies to find out who is in charge, where, when, what their routine is and how to solve any problems at their roots.
I vehemently disagree with you but this is an excellent point.

The animation and soundtrack for Overlord is good. The story, plot and characters, however, is objectively not good.

Not that user but it is ok, granted if you make something better it would be nice to hear.

>Not following Papa Bones' wild ride of genocide and sausages

Liches in D&D are all high-level, bordering the epic.
Ainz in D&D would be level 30-40, probably more due to his giant HP bar and many skills and spells.
You are not going to be playing as Ainz is a regular game

>Supposedly, he should be able to cast spells like greater invisibility, scry and all that other assorted divination goodies to find out who is in charge, where, when, what their routine is and how to solve any problems at their roots. Instead he does what any fa/tg/uy would do and goes adventuring,
But he does that. His minions also do that. Did you even read vols 10 and 11? He spends time spying on other leaders using scry magic and uses invisibility to stalk his minions and other leaders.
>Animation in Overlord
>Good
It's decent at it's best, and mediocre or outright bad the rest of the time. The anime is clearly a low effort crashgrab for Madhouse. They get to make money of something that's pretty popular in Japan and the LN gets more publicity, specially now that they are translating more volumes overseas and with simulcast translations.
I wouldn't say that it's the best story, but it's pretty damn fun. It only got fun after vol 4, when the fight and adventuring took a second plane and it was mostly situational comedy due to misunderstandings

>>Not that user but it is ok, granted if you make something better it would be nice to hear.
>using the tired old "if you know better, do something that is better" to critics
Really? We're doing this?

>I wouldn't say that it's the best story, but it's pretty damn fun.
One-dimensional characters worshipping the MC just because they are the main character is hardly entertaining.
It's a powertrip fantasy, complete with a harem. You can't do much worse than that.

I take solace in the fact that it keeps the cancer relatively contained, what with the fanbase being loud and annoying about it.

Yo, a talking horse!

It's isekai in the same way playing D&D is isekai.
He's fully in-character except when he's alone.

>it's also Harem shit
There's only two women who want to jump his bones. Hardly what anyone would call a harem.

Might I suggest you perhaps try reading the light novels?
They are significantly better and also much further along.
Or the manga I guess. I should probably actually read that at some point.

There are absolutely supplements, official or otherwise, for playing undead from low levels. You can find them, I believe in you!

Or you could maybe talk with your DM about starting with some higher leveled characters, explaining how much you want to be the skelington wizard.

>Supposedly, he should be able to cast spells like greater invisibility, scry and all that other assorted divination goodies to find out who is in charge, where, when, what their routine is and how to solve
I'm not super familair with Overlord but in Universe his powers are all from an MMO video game which most likely didn't have spells like that. For the most part.
> it's also Harem shit, which makes it double as shit as it would normally be.
Not really considering it's only like one or two characters that wants to fuck him, and he literally can't fuck and doesn't even comprehend the idea of sexuality anymore since his mind is becoming more Lich like.

Wot da zog?

You are very much incorrect in your assessment, but I understand how you would have come to this conclusion from particularly the Anime. I'm too tired and also rubbish at it to bother trying to deconstruct the 'power fantasy' bit, so I'll just tackle the harem thing.

There are all of 4 characters who have expressed interesting in the MC.
Two of them are vampires, one of them hasn't met him yet in the anime and is unaware of who the MC actually is having only encountered him in his 'pretending to be an adventurer' get up.
These two take their cues from D&D and thus feel attracted to the guy because he's full of negative energy and they're undead.
One of them is the 2IC of the Guild and is only attached to the MC because he was goofing around in her settings as the game shut down. He finds her devotion to be extremely discomforting and he mentally tortures himself for altering her settings.
And the last one is a minor character that's probably never going to appear in the anime, a mindflayer-esk torturer. She's a weirdo egomaniac.

At no point is any of this shown to be a good thing or something that anyone should desire. Also the MC is a skeleton with exactly 0 meat on his bones and no sex drive. And maybe it's still off putting to you, and if it is then okay, I think you're missing out on a fun story, but you don't have to like it.

I like her. I hope she doesn't die horribly.

He can cast such spells and/or use scrolls/magic items to achieve those effects. But you need to consider the attitude, mindset and past experiences of the guy.
He's not particularly smart, and lacks talent/instincts for good leadership and strategy, although he is a very gifted tactician. He's spent years almost entirely by himself, playing the game to keep the guild running with a character that is poorly suited to max level PvP. His whole experience in PvP can be summed up as 'die and learn as much of their kit as you can, come back for another go'. Divination magic has dangerous counters too.
So here he is, Mr. Always Lose Your First PvP Fight, spending years trying to upkeep a dying guild infamous for PKing and being full of super evil players all alone, fleeing from opponents and just trying to keep things ticking over. And now it's not a game and you absolutely can die. He's initially got no way to know the power level of anyone in the new world, and later on gets a dope slap that confirms top tier power does exist somewhere.
And yes it's true that there are many smarter ways to go about things, but that the MC doesn't is kind of the point. The fact that he is actually pretty rubbish at his job is one of the great sources of comedy in the series. He tries real hard and does a mediocre job.

>I like her. I hope she doesn't die horribly.

Let me just say that it's good Lakyus is a very powerful (by local standards) cleric.

My character insists that she's just saving herself for marriage

Overlord IS a power fantasy and it does have a "harem" if you want to call it that. While the power fantasy is there to be enjoyed the storytelling mostly focuses on the inner turmoil of MC and the world-building in the setting.
The story is focuses on the "sword of damocles" situation the MC is in, where an incompetent salaryman is trying to fill the shoes of a god-like character. Also rather than being a story about Skeletor and his harem it's more a story about Papa Bones trying to raise his children. The MC has no lust towards any of the characters and spends most of his time being paranoid out of his mind that something could harm them.

Overlord shares the "isekai" and power fantasy genres with a ton of other nip works, but it is the exception to all the other powerwank 14 year old's daydream stories. It's more like something written by a GM that wants the reader to enjoy a detailed world with vibrant cast of characters.
My post is looking autistic enough now, so I'l cease.

>her
>she

Despite how it looks Gargan isn't a tranny. It wouldn't surprise me if there are some balls hanging down there giving her all that testosterone though.

>If you're going to complaine about it, why don't you come upstairs and help me get rid of it?

>They are significantly better and also much further along.
No they are not.

>no official templates or decent homebrew for even mere skeleton PCs
There's big table of templates in the DMG. They're not intended for PCs, but it's an easy starting point for making good monstrous races.

>Yeah, and? What are you going to do about it?

Sausage suma

Bolter to Kokoro. It's a medium-length series of 1 panel scenes

First person in this thread to both get it and explain why it works.

You watch Overlord to see the minions interacting with each other and Ainz, everything else is backdrop. Quaint, D&D style backdrop, but backdrop nonetheless. These are fun characters, and it's fun to watch them rampage through the utterly generic (but still relatively well developed) world.

Grimgar is the only good isekai, and ranobe has shitty writing, anime is good though
youtu.be/QsO2cOM5TeY

Just my opinion man

My character is celibate and an elf, so he would be bemused at best.
He's also gay

The reason he's adventuring is not only to learn about the world but also to have a strong and famous hero to support him and win people over for when he takes over the nation

Hmm
What would we get if we bred Gagaran with a war troll?
Would Guu be willing?

Is that peroroncino's fucking bow?