Can a Paladin fall for bullying cute girls? Please tell me the answer

Can a Paladin fall for bullying cute girls? Please tell me the answer.

I know you'll want context so...here it is. Keep in mind they're childhood friends.

>ate all of the bacon and when she wanted a piece he acted like he was going to feed it to her and then pulled it back and ate it himself
>hid her new shoes so she had to wear ugly old rainboots to go to the market with him
>taught her myna bird to insult people
>said she was looking like she was eating well when he saw her after an extended absence, then pinched her sides and yelled "HANDLES!"
>didn't put on the scarf she made for him even when it was cold, claimed he forgot
>told her she was too weak to go adventuring
>flirted with an elf when she wasn't there
>her sister made cookies and asked him to take them up to her reading room, he just ate them instead
>rolled Intimidate on her horse, successfully

I don't know, is cruellty to others worth the universe/deities saying "STOP BEING A FUCKING DICK YOU PIECE OF SHIT OR i'LL RIP YOUR POWERS OUT OF YOUR STINKING HIDE!"

Naw you're just an asshole. You may be pure in the eyes of your god but not pure in the eyes of the most innocent of society.

Being a tsundere isn't usually a fallworthy offense, user.

Sounds like a cunt, but unless he swore an oath to be kind and faithful to her, he's good.

Childhood friends are never innocent, they're perpetually scheming bitches constantly seeking to steal the protagonist away from the story's inevitable Best Girl.

Pic related, a harlot temptress.

>being an asshole towards an NPC
The GM is bound to send some bullies after you for karma, definitely, so enjoy getting bullied nerd

She's literally innocent, though. She doesn't know what love is and can't even contextualize her feelings. Probably doesn't even know dicks exist.

Silly rube, you can't bully a bully.

I mean. Your god won't make you fall over it, but may start to enforce instant karma.

OP here. They're both PCs and that's the worst part.

Most of these are hilarious, but I'd crucify him.
If she gets him down he'll get a second chance at appreciating what you're given.

are they boning on the side? wtf

A paladin falls if he refused to molest one. It’s lawful good for parents, step parents, uncles and family friends to touch them.

Nigga what the fuck

>Thinking the bio-engineered hyperslut is best girl

Can OP kill himself?

This sounds like some straight up elementary-middle school "I don't know how to show girls I like them" shit. Just tell her you want to sheathe your holy avenger in her scabbard and be done with it.

Might not make you fall yet, but if you keep escalating, your going to cross the line real quick

But she is.

>They're childhood friends
Just fuck already you moron

>>her sister made cookies and asked him to take them up to her reading room, he just ate them instead
thats the only real bad one there

Are you like, 8 years old?

What deity is he following and what's his alignment? On their own, I don't think the deeds are anywhere near extreme enough to prompt a fall, but if he continually behaves like this then it's saying something about him as an individual and could reasonably make certain gods question having him as their champion. No matter how minor the deeds, deliberately repeated acts of unwarranted and unjustified cruelty are going to look bad on your cosmic resume and shed doubt on the integrity of your character, same as being an ass to everyone at the office will make your boss question whether or not they should replace you with another employee.

Either way, it shouldn't be handled as a sudden abrupt gotcha moment. Have the god give multiple warnings/signs and maybe try to talk it out with their paladin. Unless the god's notoriously petty then having them just no-sale him out of nowhere is a terrible idea; I know I'd be pissed as a player if my character got fucked over out of nowhere because I wasn't playing a 110% squeaky clean boy scout.

>between two PCs
>cute petty stuff
I like it. I distantly recall liking a scene in the book laurus where the two saintly fools ran out onto the water like it wasn't nothing, a miracle associated with extreme faith, and then proceeded to just punch the crap out of each other over territory violations like it was all fun and games, all while the townsfolk just watched in wonder. It's okay to be not the nicest, so long as it's not out of impurity as a person, like being humorously cruel is okay so long as it's not part of you. That's an odd statement and it takes a literal saint to live it (so not most people) but one of them's a paladin so it's possible they are a literal saint. All in good fun user. It's not cruelty if there's love.

what if there was a god that would fall people for being tsundere?

You can molest a bully

>people stopped replying to dnd bait threads
>people stopped replying to slave threads
>people are starting to break away from bully threads

Take a week off, reinvent your gimmick.

>oh look, another autistic paladin falling shitpost/b8 thread
I fucking hate this place 90% of the time

>Can OP kill himself?
Then who will make these daily threads about anime girls being bullied?