Give me some real-life photos that you could use as monster portaits

give me some real-life photos that you could use as monster portaits

inb4 your mom

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B079Z174YK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1519313397&sr=1-1&keywords=possible flight adaptations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your mom lol.

your dad

my mom

me lol

that lizard is pissed

yo mom a qt

The legendary golem of disgust

Man counts as monster.

OP can't inb4.

Everyone has an entry in the monster manual somewhere

You leave Thylacines out of this you fucking nigger.

They got driven to extinction because of a bunch of sheep fuckers being incapable of realizing that the wild dogs they brought to the island were killing all their sheep.

>"Hurrr durr we live wit doggo for forever! New creature found, it jaw big scary! It must crush sheep head and be kill all our sheep! We must kill them all! Have bounty for kill oppossumwolf!"
>All Tasmanian tigers are dead
>Sheep still getting murder-fucked
>Population of Tasmania: "DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
>Rat and Rabbit population explode due to them being the Thylacine's main prey

They were basically non-aggressive and were shown to play like dogs and shit in captivity. Totally could have been a new source of pets, but instead a bunch of Australian/Tasmanian sheep-molesters killed them all instead of the feral dogs that were the actual problem.

you seem upset

Im putting them in my setting just to be killed.... just because i know itll piss you off

you make a good point. i hate australians now.

lmao, too stoopid to live, dum dum doggo got what it deserv

every day I find new amazing reasons to hate australia

To be honest the proud British convicts dumpstered to Tasmania also raped and hunted the island's entire indigenous population to extinction as well. Killing marsupial doggos just seems par of the course after that.

people hate other people because we remind us of ourselfs. killing dogs have no good explenation

that is not a monster
and where the fuck did you get pics of my daughter?

Fucking Bobbit worms

I think it's cute...

U should read:

amazon.com/dp/B079Z174YK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1519313397&sr=1-1&keywords=possible flight adaptations

Radioactive mindflayer