Datadash has just shilled PRL to his 188k subs

Datadash has just shilled PRL to his 188k subs

Get in before $3

It's currently trading at $1.29 on cryptopia

50k marine reportin in
we are going to lambo oyster land fuck yeah

shilled this yesterday and no one seemed to bat an eye. That's Veeky Forums for ya

there have been several 20+ ETH sellwalls on KuCoin for weeks now. Happy the whale is finally done accumulating :) gonna be a nice profit for me.

get it while its below 3$ - hot coin

The guy shamelessly shills his shitcoins. I need to put my post notifications on for his channel. Easy 1.5-2x gains

The shit in his vids usually have a small increase within 24 hours after he shills it.

I'd been eyeing Nuls for a couple of weeks. I just got internet back at my house and saw that Datadash had put up his video two minutes before, shilling Nuls. The price doubled within minutes. Fucker.

But the same thing happened with Wabi, and it bled out down to its pre-shill price within a couple of days. I'll be patient.

I know right, Veeky Forums will never learn.
Oh well, I'm happy with my gains

people are buying for 9500 sats on cryptopia omg

I saw the shills, I got in at 40 something cents (crazy it was 4-5 cents not too long ago) But this could easily 100x in a few months with a small marketcap and supply.

$1.37 fee and 90 confirmation later no money.
ETH == SHITCOIN

Data Dash also lists Verge as a top 3 privacy coin lol

That was the only thing that was questionable when I watched his videos, other than that he is usually pretty accurate, I think he went along with the FOMO and tried not to discourage his viewers that got in.

Whales are fucking into it! Holy shit.

It's becoming clearer and clearer to me that Data Dash is just throwing darts at the wall and has no idea what makes a coin valuable or not.

Jesus Christ so motherfucking comfy right now.

Wasn’t that before New Years?

wtf I didn't know he had so much influence on the market

I've seen the video exactly when it was released. Added the coin to my watchlist and now I see this thread.
+100% already ? Damn

I bought when it was 0.000032 eth.
Blockfolio always showed me only like 100% increase.
So I just went to prl page on etherdelta and I almost fucking shat my pants when I saw it sitting on 0.0006
Over 1500% increase. Sadly only 0.2 eth bought

Can someone fill my buy order? ED cucked me and I cannot cancel it.

Dropping like a rock again what the fuck

When can we expect binance lads
I need a new lambo for me and myself

Hoping 1 dollar will be the new floor, guessing that is where it would correct to.

Nice pump. Will correct to a pretty high floor around 1 dollar (probably a little less) than pump again within the next few days until we are at a 100 mil market cap

So buy like a motherfucker if it dips below 1 dorrar? Only have for 2 eth currently :C

Guys, PRL has been undervalued for months and people finally begin to realize what a great project it is. This is the last time to get in before it moons. It has a fucking 40 000 000 cap, which is extremely low. Even it it goes to 500 000 000, which is the top 60 coin tier - where it completely belongs - it grows x12!

Get in faggots. The ship is leaving.

Throwing the last of my eth bags on board when it dips close to $1!

Id say a dollar or under is a steal, but its hard for me to buy more when I got in at 40 cents :p.

been telling Veeky Forums how great this coin is and only a few listened to me, glad to see I was right

Thanks bro. I don't know who shilled it to me when it was entering kucoin. But im up 1500% on my original 10k investment. If it was you. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO.

does anyone ACTUALLY know the purpose of these sell walls? considering they have the coin they are trying to sell. also i get they can drop the price to buy more. or that it's good for the markets. but does anyone here truly know??

My guess would be to keep the price low so they can buy more, transfer it to cryptopia and sell it at a higher price

This

People cashing out and not wanting to tank the market?

>bought at 48 cents. Feeling pretty comfy.

Also check poster id. This ain't no coincidence either anonch

Tried to buy at 70 cents this AM, wouldn't work on Kucoin, ended up buying BNTY. Should I switch now or hold?