On a scale from 0 to 10, how /c/ute is your character? or campaign setting?

on a scale from 0 to 10, how /c/ute is your character? or campaign setting?

Like 0, maybe 1 if you count ugly-cute. He basically looks like a swole judge holden

1 or 2 at best. He prefers the term "ruggedly handsome."

I don't like threads on Veeky Forums that are just an excuse for OP to post an anime girl he likes to masturbate to.

Maximum cute was 0, but there was no maximum tragic.

>fapping to Aqua
What kind of monster does that?

>Oy! I appreciate that! But I'd say I'm more handsome than pretty!

How about you rate mine?
Now, this is going to be a very, Very bizarre notion. Take a Slimegirl... and make them male.
Now turn them silver, and put them in High School, with the personality of that attention-seeking class clown that had an ego and self-esteem issues.
Also he has no face.

He's a little princess on the inside all right.

So he's just a regular D&D ass slime that can talk?

Tell us more about your game user

the paladin of my campaign is basically aqua in full armor and an antiundead mace

he's a nice boy

Jap girl named Tsuna (name stolen from a doujin). I liked the name and I thought a trident would be interesting. It's the only girl character I played.

He's the only one that wasn't some sort of cute girl or cute girl (male). End result? Team Dad.

>tiny frenchman who loves cooking and being catty

he's a big guy

I genuinely think Aqua is best girl. I love trashy, broken women.

He has legs to die for.

valleygirl/10

Fairly, I think. Very sweet girl primarily motivated by romance. Questing to make her (fae) patron fall in love with her.

DM says he plans to make her patron an abusive monster, but right now he's totally wimping out about it.

Our GM reads Wurm, but recognizes how Edge-tarded it gets. He also watches Boku No Hero Passively.
So he basically took the world of Wurm, made it less stupid, and we do After-School Heroes with it.
My character is Silver "Silly" Putty, AKA Grayson Richards(Yes, this is a Dick Joke) He'd like to think he's the smartmouth spider-man character, but in reality his lines are hit and miss, and he's the silver-faced middle-child of a redheaded family.
Also, he supplements his attention-seeking at school with shitposting on HeroChan.
Also fuck you if you visit /anti/. You're an impotent Edgelord who thinks they're justified for being a villain because your power happens to be something stupid, like sweating Mayonnaise.

shit, I play a chivalrious knight who attracted the attention of a mysterious fae patron. The patron has sent a little fairy to take care for him and he is deeply troubled for the feelings the little cutie awakes in him.

My character is a clanless Dwarf, so not very cute. However his Fey patron is cute.

He's a cute mentally broken flesh construct in the shape of a feminine male who won the party over when he visibly shivered after having his head pat, so unused he was to positive affection. Some of the party members have taken to teasing him by hugging him by surprise, as he tends to freeze up like a deer in headlights, unable to deal with the sudden high of oxytocin.

>How cute is my campaign setting?
It's a setting with cotton candy woods and a literal candy cane forest where all the wood elves reside.

And the weapons are all candy-themed so that a lollipop is a hand axe and a dumdum is a mace and the candy cane flintlocks fire gumballs.

That is also pretty cute. Without further information, let's say 9/10 for that particular dynamic.

ah, a man of culture as well, i see.

>how cute is your setting
about a 3-4/10, mostly thrown in to contrast the uglieness of the WoD. For example, one of my Players is a nosferatu who is growing rare fungi in his sewers, and there are two cats who love to visit him because those fungi make them kind of high. The Ghul of one of my female Players is adorable and she is protective of him, even tho he's twice as old as she is and pretty badass for human standards. Other than that, no cute allowed, its WoD afterall. Ghul relationships are a creepy obsession, seducing someone for blood is absuive and manipulative, and you bet you'll almost never find someone who really "deserves" to be drunk from.

A: 0. Grumpy old butthole
B: 9. Started as a joke, ended up as my favorite character so far.
C: 5; Old women can't be cute
D: 4. Bad boy charms if you are into that.
E: 8. 10 if you like them tall, dark and energetic.
F: 6. More pretty than cute.

>Older women can't be cute

Fairy cock-sleeve when?

Macha/10

Ah fuck my heart

My melanin-enriched sibling

6: Overly-affectionate magical girl, enjoys acting extremely heroic/justice-y.
5: Punchface the girl, somewhat impulsive, secretly wants to protect others, due to a past incident.
3: Farmboy out of native land, very good at protecting others, concerned about home, but really enjoys where he is now, and hopes to never have to go back to his homeland
1: Young Hume Dark Knight seeking redemption, all-but-smitten with a Vieran Red Mage that also really likes justice and heroics, thinking she's the key to his redemption. Probably some form of really fucked up mindset in there somewhere.

There is nothing I'd like more than to take a girl like Aqua, tie her to a bed, and refuse to let her orgasm for like 12 hours straight while I toyed with her.

Rate me TG

I don't like stupid newfags on Veeky Forums, yet here you are.

Sauce on this?

Just because it's anime doesn't mean it isn't shitposting

I'm a GM, forever/10
Setting is darkish 2/10
PC 1 he started as a grump, became selfless and kind on the way 7/10
PC 2 she started as a social recluse, became altruistic and open 8/10
PC 3 he started as a greedy pervy cunt, still is a greedy pervy cunt 0/10

oh god, that sounds hot.

She's got a good heart, in season two when she tries to save her followers despite everyone else refusing, really showed she's capable of being a good person.

I'm my GURPS multiverse game I'm playing a mech pilot/mechanic that's a Mexican turbo-lanklet from Mars. A few jokes have been made about him having a boyish face so I guess he'd be a 3-4/10

My cyborg Kel-dor jedi would be a solid -6/10 He's all metal and alien burn victim

Playing a Jawa in Star Wars Saga, so very cute if you don't stare too hard at what's under the hood. Also if you don't have a sense of smell.

>Marry Megumin
>Fuck Buddy Darkness
or
>Sexually Bully Aqua

I like where this is going!

not cute because people make characters not garbage anime weeb trash

We're starting an Edge of the Empire campaign this weekend and I'm playing a plucky young Chadra-Fan Droid Tech who was accidentally abducted by the party while he was rummaging inside the remains of an ancient Super Battle Droid. 9/10
I've only ever played oversized, hyper-muscular martial classes in RPGs so I'm excited for the change

>pic related

EotE smuggler captain here, can I hire you and pat you in headpats?

A 24 years old, male pince-nez wearing, purple haired weeb looking magic researcher with high CHA

Just post the anime girls that you like to masturbate to, then.

It'd be my absolute pleasure.

Cute Grampa
10/10 would be his Squire

solid 0/10 on a good day, maybe into the negatives on a bad day it's a self insert haha

Huddah huddah huh?

4u

>3

Is that Brigitte standing next to Reinhart?

>Older women can't be cute

Not the worst looking, but has a terrible personality (and is mute seemingly by choice)

Yes

Uber-vanilla Cleric - Almost too generous too those around him when it comes to money, but a bit too bland. 5/10

Tiny monk - The size of a housecat, and half as smart. Pretty /c/ute, though, but mostly because the party really enjoys bullying him. 8/10

Mommy Ranger - Her very relative scale of reasonableness (smartest person in the room when everyone's goofing off, first to bite the plot hook when everyone's being too cautious) make her a great player, but she's way too trigger-happy to be cute. 4/10

Edgy swordsman - Dual-wielding Coldsteel with an dark and brooding attitude, but he's played so earnestly it's honestly pretty great. Clumsy as fuck. Also probably the only one in the party often willing to rescue NPCs, only to unintentionally act like a total Tsundere around them shortly after ("I-I didn't mean to save you or anything. I just wanted you to praise me for how great I am, you i-idiot!") 10/10, no question.

adventure time?

I play a cute snek.

10/10 energetic smol lizardman

Before sick gains

I haven't started yet, at least a couple weeks away from the first session, but the theme is very specific.

It's a princess game. Everyone in the party is a space princess. The game begins in at a Prince's birthday party but he's kidnapped by invading aliens. The party must get in an escape pod and the adventure starts there.

It better be cute or I'm doing it wrong.

I wouldn't say she's cute, more like motherly

No difference.

Depends on how you feel about girls with metallic skin, a tail of bony ridges that look like chains, and pixiecut hair resembling nails.

Word of advice, have a couple things "to do" during this time. Trust me the tension of you just being in another room after several hours of care or leaving and not locking the door does wonders.

I still find the love stuck samurai I made to be cuter than the character I designed to be cute.

She isn't, she would've been married by now if she were cute.

>Fighter
How cute do you consider an incredibly buff, incredibly alcoholic, hot-headed teenage boy to be?

Dont bully the goddess guys......

Literally the only thing useful about aqua is that fact that she's easily bullyable. And the fact that the act of bullying Aqua and not Darkness is in a weird way an act of bullying Darkness, so you can bully the two of them at the same time.

That's the only useful thing? Not that she can revive you an infinite amount of times? Not that she is basically the best healer bar none thanks to maxed out Charisma ( low as fuck intelligence notwithstanding). No, it's that she's easy to bully. Get your priorities straightened out man.

She's in her mid 40s and has had several kids, which means saggy large breasts, stretch marks, worn skin, etc.

The only reason she can revive Kazuma is because Eris is easy to bully.

He powers cause just as much harm as good (causing a graveyard full of spirits to go berserk, forcing a bunch of monsters out of their dungeon, putting the group several million Eris in debt because she went overboard on the water magic, just to name a few).

What if you're playing anime-inspired TTRPGs like MAID or Pathfinder?

>Fairy
>Due to some winter court shenanigans, ended up the bound familiar of the wizard, another PC
The /c/ute scale doesn't even go up high enough to reach fairy.

If she can annoy the local Goddess into submission and let you live is a net positive in my book.

DH Interrogator - Late 30s with scard all over his body as he had to march through a toxic wasteland and radiation poisoned. His hands got crushed. He keeps appearance though, so he wears clothes of best quality but biggest problem is his personality because he is a psycho. He fulfills the stereotype of the powermad, sadistic MiB. 2/10

Specifically designed to be a mega-star musician and a diplomat to alien cultures, so extremely.

Well the tradeoff is that you have to live in Fantasy Australia, which is a shithole.

He's a giant bipedal lizard that eats people when they're still alive
So10 of course

I know, especially when Megumin is like, right there.

4-5 maybe, depending on who thinks he looks good

>that fuller on the Glaive/Naginata
Have fun getting your weapon stuck in every single enemy you retard.

Just imagine it. Four hours in, she's too exhausted to do anything but moan and whine. She's sweaty, tired and hungry, so now you have to feed her and get her re-hydrated.

So there she is, tied down, having to let you slowly feed her while trying vainly to ignore the little vibrator you've got going on the lowest setting. Knowing that when you're done you're going to get right back to torturing her.

The best way to do it is a good pair of earplugs or a headset with noise canceling and a good blindfold. Really focus her attention on what's important.

>not wanting a bro tier literal goddess to banter with
>not a kid
>not a freaky sicko
>just rough and rowdy
you subhuman

Mine is very light hearted and adventury. My players have fun with all the NPC's I've created. They're all jolly good humble people and they only get out of towns exploring the upper levels of ruins to scavenge for money and some treasure. They usually spend all that money on drinks, giving money to the poor and using the inn, they are free to sleep on townsfolk homes they've done odd jobs for though.

We've been playing for about half a year, it's such a shame that I have to bring out the main plot of the adventure where the threads of reality start to break and they'll eventually realize their part of a certain being's dream and he's about to wake up

>can engage in watersports with her without the disgusting taste of piss
Perfection.

>NE Dwarf Wizard min/maxed with 5 CHA as a heavy dumpstat
I roleplay him as increadibly ugly and unpleasant and always sounding as if he's trying to lie and decieve, even when he's not. I guess he might be endearing in an unfortunate sort of way, until people get to know him.

Just because you are being ironic doesn't mean it isn't shitposting

>GUN

are you actually playing a Tortle? I heard that they were absolute shit as a race though. How is it working out?

Kawaii Joushi o Komarasetai

He's a half-dead old man who bears a closer semblance to a corpse than anything remotely alive. When he isn't trying, he's a solid 0/10, if not lower. However, in his rare moments of lucidity he can flex his Charisma to bump that up to a 5/10.

>not a kid
She's mostly there to be bullied
>not a freaky sicko
A sicko who's not only loaded, she sees you as the man of her perverted dreams and kind of expects you to have a mistress or three.