Imagine that right now there are anons on this board who have ZERO COINS

Can you imagine that rigiht now some nocoinerfags are lurking and have zero coins whatsoever? A bunch of absolute retards are getting filthy rich. Im literally making thousands of bucks with shitcoins that I bought based on 5 minutes of research and memes. And these faggots stand on the sidelines holding their dicks. How the fuck do these nocoiners cope with missing out on the biggest moon mission of their lifes?

To all nocoiners: Raise your hands right now and show yourselves. You can still board the gains-train if you repent right now. But we will soon be leaving the station and you will be left behind forever. APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zero/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you cunt, I am just lurking to not miss the moment it all comes crashing down on you virgins. We'll see who laughing then, after all monopoly internet money is not real money. I'll have more from working and you're going to be a poor unwanted neet.

i dont even think about disgusting nocoiner peasants

Motherfucker, I could pull everything into fiat RIGHT NOW and have more than you'll make "working" in your entire life.
Really hope you're a retarded larper

Haha, the entire crypto market cap could go down by 75% and I'd still have more money than 90% of nocoincers.

Yeah I feel like a retard because I only have 37k in crypto and I'm only up 25k since June and 5k this week. Can't imagine how bad nocoiners feel

Tell me how much more money than me you'll have once the entire crypto market went down 100% buddy. Governments world wide are shutting your ponzi scheme down.

The moment people like this start jumping in is when you know that the bubble's about to pop.

We are the crypto marines and we will NEVER FUCKING SELL. Deal with it, triple nigger

I'm gonna take $500 and put a hunj on five different coins. Which five should they be?

Invested in crypto myself but agree with this guy, can't wait until every coiner gets utterly BTFO by a complete market crash

If you can't tell this is a bubble you're a legitimately totally brain-dead autistic moron. None of these coins are used for anything except speculation, and this is primarily driven by batshit insane asian speculators (see Korea and Japan).

I know retards who put 5k into this crap a year ago and are now worth millions. It's fucking disgusting and it's all a fucking ponzi scheme. You're a retard if you bought into it, but you got lucky and happened to stumble onto something that's become the flavor-of-the-year insane speculative mania.

Oh and, for any dumbass user stupid enough to argue, explain why:

>Dogecoin has a marketcap of 1B and has gone 10x over the past month

protip: unjustifiable retard-tier retail investor speculative mania

I've been trying to make more capital in stocks before getting into crypto so I can make bigger gains. Should I just get into crypto with what I have right now?

to all newfags

just buy tron

Tell me how much more money than me you'll have once your local currency starts hyperinflating.

Just go into Crypto and buy KCS since it gives you a DAILY dividend.

Your right. But it doesn't matter... I've already cashed out thousands of dollars profit into fiat and you would too if you'd have been smart about it instead of throwing stones. Just because it's a bubble it doesn't mean you can't get rich. Just get in and out

Actually scratch that I just read that you are invested in crypto already

>tfw investing with 0% risk while wageslaves tell me it's too risky

This. If you are so stupid that you still didn't join you do not even worth a thought in my mind.

apologize, no coiners.

kiss our feet.

>and this is primarily driven by batshit insane asian speculators (see Korea and Japan).
Start thinking outside of the box silly.

Asian countries are investing insane amounts of money into Blockchain related tech because their birth rates are declining, and the same thing is starting to happen in the west, less and less women are having children and nations are forced to import 3rd worlders to maintain some kind of workforce, and because of this with each day the youth in those countries is becoming more and more right wing, and to stop the flow of 3rd worlders those right wing governments will start looking into automating as much of the workforce as possible and going the way Japan/Korea/Singapore and start implementing blockchain into the financial system.

lmao, I myself have four thousand coins

>zero coins
Just bought 100k

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zero/

>nocoiners

Where? I want to laugh at them

I'm a no coiner. Every day I read Veeky Forums and I cry.

this makes me feel better about myself. still feel like a poorfag, but at least I turned 6k into 20k in 2017. at least i'm not a filthy nocoiner

Lurker here with a small amount of coins. As far as I can tell from you crypto-veterans Ven, Trx, eng and icx at the moment any other tips?

How do I turn my normal people money into internet money

What the fuck is wrong with me guys.

>been calling this a bubble for the past half a year and ridiculing everyone who has been buying in.
>know I'm too smart to fall for all the hype and buy in.
>over Christmas I discover that some of the monero that I mined over the summer for a few weeks is now 300 euro
>It cost me nothing so I put it on an shitcoin
>The shitcoin proceeds to moon
>Go in with full leverage for last Friday's XMR moon mission and get 120% returns
>Been getting 30% daily returns on binance just from scanning the Veeky Forums catalogue
>now have 3500 euro

I'm seriously thinking about liquidating my 500,000 euro of stocks and going all-in. What the hell is going on?

The most incredible part is that I used to fall asleep cursing myself for not buying bitcoin when I first heard of it in 2012, now I go to sleep wondering what gains I'll get tomorrow.

>ponzi scheme
thanks for flagging yourself as a retard so we all know your opinion is worthless. saves time.

>I'm seriously thinking about liquidating my 500,000 euro of stocks and going all-in. What the hell is going on?

Its your higher self talking to you
do it faggot. do it now.

you have realized the error of your former ways. you've already made it farther than most salty nocoiners. you are on the road to enlightenment, user.

Nocoiner here, im soon about to get into crypto, just reading all the basics, my dad keeps telling me to read about it but im always telling him its literally too simple to even get knowledge, the only knowledge you can really get to apply is the basics and chart reading to day trade. I told him I just wanna fucking hold

I just miss the old days when everyone was shilling their ebook and youtube video, and courses on how to invest in stock

NO COINERS DETECTED - PHASERS SET TO KILL

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this PnD server-

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

pretty much. If you are a no coiner you deserve to be poor plain and simple.

>Guaranteed replies: the post

>guys, watch my YouTube vids so I can make $300 a year

Yeah I truly miss that

this. he reeks of bad mojo

Ive been lurking biz since it was created but was always dismisive of crypto. I almost put my toe in the water last year but decided not to.

I finally gave in last month and bought in. Im up over 50% in just a few weeks, feels good not being a nocoiner.

>get a few friends to start a PnD server
>give some bs incentive for people to shill your server on Veeky Forums
>get 1000s of users
>you and your friends buy X coin
>tell all of your users to buy X coin
>make bank while half of your users lose money in the dump

I have 12 DGB, is it enough to be in crypto club?

I wasn't around in those days (yes I am a summer friend) but can you really blame /biz. A once in a life time tech breakthrough has come along (want to believe it or not, crypto is a disruptive technology here to stay) and everyone with a little bit of vision is jumping in the bandwagon to capitalize on the market before it truly dies down and the next tech/industry breakthrough occurs.

I am sure this is what the industrial revolution felt like, or the internet revolution and so forth. I don't think we will have an opportunity like this again so you might as well jump in and try to profit from the future "Google"s and "Amazon"s of crypto.

And to think that you would be up at least 30000% right now if you weren't such a bitch last year

Signing up on Coinbase right now.

LMAO THE NOCOINERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEYRE SUPERIOR DEVELOPING ARTHRITIS FROM SITTING IN THEIR CUBICLE FOR 5O HOURS A WEEK ON MICROSOFT EXCEL AND EATING OUT OF VENDING MACHINES

FUCKING KYS NOCOIN FAGGOT WE'RE ALL GETTING RICH WHILE WE LAY IN BED WITH OUR HANDS ON OUR COCKS

BETTER GET SOME REST WAGIE WOULDN'T WANT TO MAKE THE BOSS MAD LMFAO

They cope by constantly crying out "ponzi scheme" and "muh bubble" and "not real money" etc.

>j-just wait until the government shuts down your ponzi seashell currency!
>j-just wait until the government shuts down your ponzi salt currency!
>j-just wait until the government shuts down your ponzi gold currency!
>j-just wait until the government shuts down your ponzi paper IOU currency!
>j-just wait until the government shuts down your ponzi stock markets!
>j-just wait until the government shuts down your ponzi cryptocurrencies!
Will do. By historic precedent I'd say we have about 200 years more until then. Regards from the moon, nocoiner.

I was really looking before things took off and the bitcoin chart being flat for several years made me stay away. By summer I was convinced it was a bubble. Now ive just accepted that it is a crazy bubble but why not see if I can make some money. Not like I dont have a 401k and all, but heres a shot to really get ahead. I just want a down payment on a house.

>I'm seriously thinking about liquidating my 500,000 euro of stocks and going all-in.
500k is a bit too much imo.
Just go in with 10k and day trade.

>I'll have more from working and you're going to be a poor unwanted neet.

Thx for the smiles kid.

baited

>>Dogecoin has a marketcap of 1B and has gone 10x over the past month.

If you really think DOGE is a meme coin you are retarded. It's one of the oldest Bitcoin forks. It stood the test of time and it's a very fast way to transfer wealth between exchanges. DOGE is a better Litecoin imho

i rather buy KCS than coss tho since the guy of coss seems like a retard to me

The bubble is just getting started
The bubble is going to grow into the size of tens of trillions until it pops and kicks of the second great depression

This. user was smart and not a faggot for once. Automation is coming. This includes not only robotic factories, which is what everyone thinks when talking automation. Bureaucracy will be automated via smart contracts. Heck, even lawyers will see part of their business go. Thousands of cubicle wagies are going to be replaced by a handful of sweaty smart contrac dev nerds. Buying into good coins now is becoming a shareholder of the future automated economy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nocoiner here

waiting to buy after the crash, I missed the golden opportunity back in november. Everything is overvalued now.

sure it might crash eventually but I'm taking out gains monthly you degenerate faggot
go back to pol

>starts talking about irrelevant /pol/ crap out of nowhere

never change

Are you deaf faggots? I was just messing with you . I spend all day trading shitcoins myself ffs.

I'm actually super happy I got into this. It's given me a light at the end of the tunnel. I got into this shit in early December and made $4000. To some that may not be a lot, but it's a lot to me and I'm only going to get better with my picks.

A lot of people like you. That is why it won't crash catastrophically any time soon. 30% is as much as it can dip before fomoing nocoiners rush to buy.

yea lol imagine those industrial revolution fags... FUCK IF WE HAD BOUGHT REPLACEABLE PARTS we woulda MOONED

I made $15,000 in the last 24 hours. How does that make you feel? My portfolio is $55,000 right now. I started a month ago.

The problem is the (((governments))) aren't right wing and don't actually want to get rid of 3rd worlders.

Makes me feel like you're mentally handicapped The fuck is wrong with you guys?

LMAO ILL BE RITCH BY THEN

>Fuck you cunt, I am just lurking to not miss the moment it all comes crashing down on you virgins

Its not crashing down, the elite is backing it, it will become real money.

The point is that if you dont agree with new world order, they can just remove your coins.

I knew that at 2012-2013 when I didnt even knew digital currencies existed

I kek’d hard from this lel

check the text called new order of barbarians for the entire story about this and other subjects.

before you or someone else ask, why do you research about crypto then?
The answer is, imagine those guys at Veeky Forums that visit Veeky Forums discuss rpg, like to discuss it but never plays it, I am the crypto version of it

WHITCH COINS YOU HOLDING

What is the best coin to start with? I really don't have much money to invest. Only $500. Please help me, I don't wanna be a filthy nocoiner anymore. I've got coinbase open right now.

there's also a ton of people buying meme coins left and right because everyone knows about the BTC moon.

The entire thing is a bubble driven by BTC's success, and even BTC has some bubble behavior. That's the only reason unknown diarrhea like raiblocks and verge and whatever else got 10x gains.

>don't actually want to get rid of 3rd worlders.
Asians don't want any of the multicultural cancer of the west. That's why they might eventually come out on top.

i bought a bmw m3 and a condo already. BAHAHHA I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF IT CRASHES. I LITERALLY MADE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER MAKE HAHAHAHHA

Well, memecoins are getting out of hand, I'll give you that.

>there are people that exists with this mind set

I DONT UNDERSTAND NO COINERS

I'll have the money that I already cashed out...