What was the most horrible thing a GM/ player did say IC so far?

what was the most horrible thing a GM/ player did say IC so far?

From a player at last game's ending that I GM'd
>I didn't get to rape ANY werewolves...

From me
>With you guys I always have to consider 9/11 an option

>the loli did not survive

Roll a fort save
>rolls natural 1
you shit yourself in front of the king. He calls his gaurds to sieze you.

"I fucked your kid"

Guy had one of the PC's family hostage. He didn't but he said it to buy enough time to pull a few pins and an hero while he was bleeding out

>You know, I don't think I will loose sleep over friendly fire.
When told about friendly troops being caught in the Meteor Swarm I wanted to drop.

Tonight's session the players encountered a puzzle that required everyone to voluntarily take one wound in order to progress. They realized that injury lead to the room reacting, so they left the island, traveled fifteen miles to the nearest city, kidnapped a couple and their baby, and brutally tortured the three to death in the room. Room didn't allow them to progress. They realized they had to injure themselves and hesitated because it was too much for them.

Flaying a treacherous female werewolf alive.

I stabbed a perfectly innocent dwarf in his sleep because every single npc who had been traveling with us so far had met a horrible death and it was more of a mercy kill at this point, really.
>tfw you try to play a generally nonviolent character but everyone else is a murderhobo

>I'll cast ray of frost on the mother to stop her from fleeing!

Evil campaign?

What my character said to a girl whose parents were both murdered
>Show me your tits or I show you your past.

It was something I never expected to find myself saying but it kinda just happens

More of a thing not said, but:

One of my characters drove his hand through a super-hero's chest, leaned in close and, when she might have said her last words, shushed her to listen to her death rattle.

Not the worst thing I've done though. That would go to me indirectly causing a contagion of Cackle Feaver, essentially quarantining the Lake District of Vallaki. Then slipping through like a fox in a hen house and murdering 31 people; including men, women, and children. I may have only gotten two souls out of the ordeal but I really needed those souls.

My character's justification?
>They were going to die anyways, at least their souls will help me before they are wholly consumed by my murder baton

>pic
MODS!

>player did say IC so far?
So, the players are entering a thane's longhouse.

First player:
>Sindri Ulfsson, we've come here on the behalf of our neighbour and friend Dyre the Ruined. You have something of his, something that doesn't belong to you, and we're here to get it back.
Second player:
>Yes, and by the way, we whacked your brother. My friend here cracked his head open with a hammer, and I filled his throat with silver. But don't worry, we've sent the remains to your father. We're not savages, after all.

Not as bad as walking into the thanes longhouse and going "Why the long house?" and waiting for an imaginary rimshot.

Awesome.
I love murderhobos the most, even though I play mostly neutral or good characters.

This isn't what I or anyone I know said, but I read this off Veeky Forums about a year or two ago and it's still fresh in my mind.

>You know we didn't have to burn that orphanage.
>Yeah? And what are those kids going to do about it, tell their parents?

>my PC had just transformed into a vampire
DM: Your first night as the walking dead, user. What do you want to do?
Me: I transform into a bat, fly to the nearest town, and try to find the first girl aged ten or younger. I want to rape her and turn her into my spawn.

He let me too. Her name was Fredericka and she was voiced by a Hispanic female we had in the party. She ended up being the party's violence outlet whenever something didn't go the way we wanted.

sounds like their doing norseman right

>playing a homebrew my friend set up
>long story short: we're two alien scumbags making our way in a hive-like megacity
>we're both hired as boots for a mission to scout out a section of the city lost to "something, we don't know what" that busted through the security wall
>nasties lurk out there: monolithic, ill-tempered, and/or ridiculously hard to kill
>our characters pack accordingly
>as it turns out, these things that ganked half a district are basically giant murder lizards that turn invisible
>as we hear the screams of the other groups getting torn to shreds echo around us, we quickly realize that signing up for this gig was a huge mistake and proceed to leg it
>we end up shacking up with the head honcho, some commander or marshall
>after a series of misunderstandings which involved accidentally icing one of the remaining officers under the suspicion that he was a shape-shifter, we make a series of dashes from the center of the district to the exit-- an underground personal pod system that links the districts
>after friend's PC rigs the heating/electric infrastructure to supernova those invisible jerkasses, we mad-dash to the pods
>commissar says something implying reports being filed
>in his mind, it was probably his version of "I Hate Mondays"
>my guy, however, sees this as a threat of imprisonment
>with the lizards at our heels, and not wanting to get sent to the slam for abandoning the mission/abandoning comrades in peril/killing an officer of the law/being an accessory to an act of terror (all of which would be valid charges), he decides that the most logical conclusion was to gutshot the chief and yoink his las-pistol
>i_shot_the_sheriff.qnt
>turn around real quick and try to mercy kill him (I'm not a MONSTER) with his own lasgun
>it's ID-locked
>it's also beeping
>chuck it back to him (already screaming while eaten alive)
>fireball
>grand escape achieved

>DM: Your first night as the walking dead, user. What do you want to do?
>Me: I transform into a bat, fly to the nearest town, and try to find the first girl aged ten or younger. I want to rape her and turn her into my spawn.
>He let me too.
NICE
>Her name was Fredericka and she was voiced by a Hispanic female we had in the party.
DOUBLE NICE

From the party paladin:
>I stab the hobgoblin in the groin with my sword. I'm sure he's going to give us information now.
His holy symbol amulet burned his neck pretty intensely and he learned not to do that again.

From me (after our friendly neighborhood That Guy insisted on getting high off poisonous fungi)
>After choking down on a pound of toxic mushrooms, you see pretty colors for a few seconds. It's not really memorable. The horrible diarrhea you'll get that night is something you'll never forget, though.

>How the hell do you know about Rayne? He doesn't like strangers, or people asking about his business! He's likely to sic a cacodemon on you if you just come up to him with that attitude!

Context: This is not the first campaign we've played in this world, and they're usually spaced some decades apart. The line is uttered by a guy named Kraijek, who was an interesting and vital garrulous old coot we met in a previous campaign. By the time the line has been uttered, we've moved to a different campaign, with different characters, and skipped about 30 years. Kraijek is now seriously senile, and we had a difficult time piercing the fog in his brains to get information we needed out of him. About 2 minutes after telling us about this Rayne, when we asked how to find him, we get the line quoted.

>Your family deserved what they got.
From one player to another.

PvP ensued.

>CN Halfling Rogue to my Monk:
>Rogue: "If you don't come with us and fight this dragon, I will kill you [with a shortbow]."
>The DM promptly calls me That Guy for not going along with this plan, which was completely retarded.

I still wish I'd just killed the Rogue at that time. But that might've actually just done more damage in the long-term.

>"A human... Boring"

Had foiled the BBEG plan, our paladin was far too trusting and let those close to us get nabbed by them in exchange for the item we had swiped.
>Out of my way you goody two shoes we aren't getting anywhere
>Ok Tony isn't it? You remember the woman with silver hair and blue eyes you lot nabbed?
>Good cause I'm going to tell you a little secret, she's a golem.
>I made her, believe me she's as close to human as possible in every single way and I mean every way.
>The reason that is important is because it takes a special ingredient to power such a body. I failed and failed and failed trying to get her to live.
>But then I found it, that spark *poke him in the chest* comes from in here. It takes the soul of a living sentient creature to do it. Gods only know why but there it is, my secret.
>Why am I telling you? Because if you don't answer the fucking question of where they are I'm going to use your soul to make one just like her.
>With her I gave her ever bit of free will I could squeeze out, I wanted to make life not a doll. However, a neat side effect is the soul is still in there and all the memories with it. Think of it as, a new chance at life, that's what I did with her.
>With you however, I'm going to take extreme care to strike a balance. I'm going to keep ever bit of you in there while still making you an obedient fuck toy.
>Yes, so once your in there you'll answer my question anyway. Then after this is all taken care of, for your disobedience and wasting of my time I'm going to take you on tour. From here to every guard post and military barracks I can find, then I'll pass you around for them boys to use as their own cock sleeve.
>Oh that won't be an issue, because you won't be able to tell anyone. You'll be 100% obedient and each time you go to scream the only sound that will come out is your moans. That's right I'm going to teach you to moan like a whore and like it Tonya. Now where are they?

>D-d-d-do I r-really have... to... to hurt... m-myself?
>Can't I just... h-hurt someone else?
>P-p-pretty p-p-lease...?!
>N-noo!! That's... that's too much! Why are you s-s-so cruel!?

Wow, by contrast Peter Pettigrew seems positively hardcore. What a bunch of losers.

They were all pissed at me when they realized they had to slightly injure their characters to pass, but didn't bat an eye to throwing a baby into an iron maiden. As soon as they all injured themselves they took 30 minutes of in game time to make sure they all healed up to full. They tend to throw a fit any time they take damage, really, and just bitched at me for not letting non lethal damage work. A simple puzzle that they basically solved in five minutes took a real life hour to resolve.

>refers to a girl as a "loli"
I kick players out for this.

What kind of fragile snowflakes are you playing with?
No, seriously, keep throwing more hurt at them until they grow a thicker skin. That shit just isn't good for a game. Evil, or not, there's only so much pussyfooting a DM should tolerate.

Have next puzzle require the sacrificing a pair of their own testicles. Clearly they aren't worthy of them, anyway. For bonus points, have the Nutcracker (pic related) be the gatekeeper that take it from them.

I ran / played in a few post-apocalyptic campaigns in my past. Some of the stuff that's happened includes:
>a woman being stabbed and left tied to a post to be slowly picked apart by mutant crows that are attracted by the smell of blood
>one character raping the BBEG's wife while he was restained by two other characters and forced to watch (this was after said BBEG has shot the character's entire family in their beds)
>executing children who witnessed a crime (this was the PCs).
>gassing a village with nerve gas which included descriptions of people twitching and bleeding from the eyes and shit
>one character being psionically tortured for hours until he broke completely
>hot iron to the testicles to torture info out of a bandit about his master's base (it worked)
>info turned out to be false, we lost the battle and the master ripped one of the female character's eyes out with a crowbar
>one character was cut multiple times on his body with a knife and forced to clean the latrines so he'd get blood poisoning and died from it
>eventually we broke out of jail after 2 more of us died and killed the master by stabbing him in the throat with a fork about 30 times because that was the only weapon we could find
>used a truck full of trapped children to bait out enemy fighters to try to help them, before gunning them all down
>sewed bombs inside of corpses before leaving a village we raided, so that when they tried to bury their families they would go off
>a woman being forced to drink blood from her child's slit throat
>a father being forced to rape his 16 year old daughter for the BBEG's sick amusement
>the BBEG apparently castrating an NPC who defected from him (he came to us with that story, and later committed suicide due to psychological issues from that).
>a girl committing suicide because the BBEG wanted her dead or alive as part of a truce, and she figured dead was better
>BBEG then said he was just joking about a peace truce so the girl killed herself for nothing

A player's half-elven female character in my 5e group had sex with another player's dragonborn for EVE ISK. It was horrifying on multiple levels.
In a game I DMed the party set fire to an ancient dwarven library out of spite, wiping out milennia of information.
Pretty tame stuff I guess, but the former still disturbs me to think about

From a player a few years ago
"Of course I raised the orphan just so I could sacrifice her when she was no longer useful"

Was he a wizard?

>EVE ISK
What?

Gms don't say stuff ic. They posses npcs and say shit.

ISK, the currency in the computer game EVE Online.

I feel guilty laughing at that one

I was expecting a bunch of cheeky or amusing things but really just a lot of edgelords with terrible games bere

I am the worst guy in the group so these are all from me

>Hunter the reckoning
(arguing with a drag transgender about a fey that steals babies) "What do you care about children, you can't have any"

>D&D
While trying to convince a female party member to seduce the guard to distract him, she says it's inappropriate and doesn't want to, i say "Who cares, you're a woman, not a person"

both of these were OOC bouts i turned into IC

>Expects cheeky or amusing
>Thread is asking about the most horrible thing
Really nigga? How did you not see it as a place to post full edge stories?

This, goddamn.
My players are first timers practically playing self inserts in some cases and understand that they're going to have to be at risk of permadeath to keep pushing onwards sometimes.

"Oh no, if I let the goblin go he will report on our presence to the camp, but killing him would be evil..."
"Cut off his tongue"

Seriously, this. My players just took on an entire town of bandits and got a clue to the location of one of the BBEG's commanders. Somehow they all made it through, but with some damage and used a good number of supplies.
They came to this untamed land with a contingency of dwarves who are looking for lost mines to reclaim that the commander has happened to set up shop in. Do they go back to tell them and get help, no they want to immediately track them down with only one healing potion left. If they can pull the rolls off, sure, but I have a feeling the party is about to get a lot smaller.

That's the IG MMO currency for EVE Online.

And I'm pretty sure it actually happened, because there's a certain level of degeneracy when it comes to down to those kinds of MMOs.

>someone actually remembers that
That last bit goes "what are they gonna do? Tell their parents?"

An in-game currency in an space mmo with an actual economy. You could take that ISK and turn it into actual money if you were assed to and you can make actual contracts in-game you both write up and agree too that could facilitate a safe transfer of said ISK after she banged his dragonborn.

>"TEARS UNNUMBERED YE SHALL SHED; AND THE VALAR WILL FENCE VALINOR AGAINST YOU, AND SHUT YOU OUT, SO THAT NOT EVEN THE ECHO OF YOUR LAMENTATION SHALL PASS OVER THE MOUNTAINS. ON THE HOUSE OF FËANOR THE WRATH OF THE VALAR LIETH FROM THE WEST UNTO THE UTTERMOST EAST, AND UPON ALL THAT WILL FOLLOW THEM IT SHALL BE LAID ALSO. THEIR OATH SHALL DRIVE THEM, AND YET BETRAY THEM, AND EVER SNATCH AWAY THE VERY TREASURES THAT THEY HAVE SWORN TO PURSUE. TO EVIL END SHALL ALL THINGS TURN THAT THEY BEGIN WELL; AND BY TREASON OF KIN UNTO KIN, AND THE FEAR OF TREASON, SHALL THIS COME TO PASS. THE DISPOSSESSED SHALL THEY BE FOR EVER.

>"YE HAVE SPILLED THE BLOOD OF YOUR KINDRED UNRIGHTEOUSLY AND HAVE STAINED THE LAND OF AMAN. FOR BLOOD YE SHALL RENDER BLOOD, AND BEYOND AMAN YE SHALL DWELL IN DEATH'S SHADOW. FOR THOUGH ERU APPOINTED TO YOU TO DIE NOT IN EÄ, AND NO SICKNESS MAY ASSAIL YOU, YET SLAIN YE MAY BE, AND SLAIN YE SHALL BE: BY WEAPON AND BY TORMENT AND BY GRIEF; AND YOUR HOUSELESS SPIRITS SHALL COME THEN TO MANDOS. THERE LONG SHALL YE ABIDE AND YEARN FOR YOUR BODIES, AND FIND LITTLE PITY THOUGH ALL WHOM YE HAVE SLAIN SHOULD ENTREAT FOR YOU. AND THOSE THAT ENDURE IN MIDDLE-EARTH AND COME NOT TO MANDOS SHALL GROW WEARY OF THE WORLD AS WITH A GREAT BURDEN, AND SHALL WANE, AND BECOME AS SHADOWS OF REGRET BEFORE THE YOUNGER RACE THAT COMETH AFTER. THE VALAR HAVE SPOKEN."

Fair bit of raping in there, somebody has a thing for it I assume?

was it set in Syria?

There is much truth to this. After a while you gain a fetish for spreadsheets and middle management.

Your waifu a shit!

Why? It's not like Syria has above average number of rapists. They all moved to Germany and France.

and spying. dont forget spying.

No, his character was a fighter, and what made it even more fucked up, is he adopted this orphan in the second adventure, and treated it like his own kid, only to sacrifice the girl when his character was around level 15.

>His holy symbol amulet burned his neck pretty intensely and he learned not to do that again.
Man, I envy your group for having a paladin that actually accepts when his god is pissed at him. Every paladin I've ever played with bitched and moaned when he got punished for doing evil shit "in the name of his god".

Agreed, the amount of times I have to Bert stare a paladin player and ask "are you sure" is silly at this point.

I genuinely cannot imagine ignoring the edicts of my god if I played a paladin. I mean I'd be the guy going through the rulebook multiple times to make sure my actions are in line with their commandments, and I'd probably roleplay it as the paladin being new at their job and scared of fucking up/determined to make a good impression on their deity or something to balance it out. Like for real how do you play a paladin and not put that as your main priority?

This particular player is an angel, I'm really happy to have him at my table.
I think my answer to the problem would be positive reinforcement. If they obey their god's code of conduct, they can perceive his satisfaction, that alone may be a good reminder (a "you're doing good work, keep up! this is why I chose you!" type deal, it doesn't have to be the god's voice, it could be just their holy symbol glowing warmly).

They could get a minor bonus too: add 1d4 to any one roll for the next hour, get holy ritual dice to divine the future once, etc. This would be on top of the potential punishment for disobeying (you don't have to fall, but maybe you'll lose your damage-dealing spells and your sword will burn your hands until you're in a situation where you'd be justified in using them)

Of course the real answer to the problem is "don't play with idiots or don't let them be paladins", but I want to believe the first option would help a bunch.

>I hate to have to kill my brother but at the same time, I really want that bunny.

Well we aren’t all spergs like you, user. “Loli” is a convenient way to refer young or young-looking fictional females.

You sound like an asshole. I wouldn't want you as a DM.

or you could just say girl

Either way, I wouldn’t be a That GM over it

>party set fire to an ancient dwarven library out of spite, wiping out milennia of information.

would your party happen to be the huns?

It's a bodytype more than anything.

This is true

Killed a civilian who trusted the party. If she deserved it was in a very grey area. This was a sane group that kept mostly to the high road, so it felt like a "superhero failing his own code" sort of event that stepped over a line. They got upset at themselves afterward.

t. paedophiles

Do you also think that everyone who engages in fictional acts of depraved violence in your games is a psychopath?

No, it's a fucking game. It's make-believe. It's not the same as reality.

But we're not talking about playing as little girls or with little girl character.
We're talking about fa/tg/uys calling little girls "lolis" for no actual reason other than their maladjusted sexuality.

user, the original post outlines that a GM or player of a game is saying these horrible things

Thus, it can be inferred that a GM or player, who is more than likely talking about the game, said that the loli did not survive

From a recent session said by a player playing as a blind character.
>"God, we're just dealing with one crackhead after another."

It doesn't really matter whether it was GM or a player who used "the loli". Well adjusted people simply don't do this.

Also Veeky Forums taught me that people using anime girls as avatars are either paedophiles or trannies, sometimes both.

user go home you're drunk

>Well adjusted people simply don't do this.
Says who? Some random fuck who spends too much time on Veeky Forums?

>Well adjusted people simply don't do this.
>WELL ADJUSTED PEOPLE
>Veeky Forums

>thinking normal people call little girls "lolis"
Even if someone was talking about prepubescent girl archetype they'd use "lolita" like the actual term as coined by that Russian writer. Nobody except deranged weebs says "loli".

I know where we are user; I wouldn't willingly play IRL with 4channers.

"Normal people" and "well-adjusted people" don't mean the same thing.

I fucking would and have, Shit's either cringy or you are in for one of the best trips of your life without drugs.

>The child's screams echo in your helmet as the house burns down around you
>He calls out for his mother, for you to save him, make a strength check to remove the beam from his body.
>You fail, his screaming is replaced by coughing, make a con save
>You fail the con save, becoming overcome with the smoke, take 1 level of exhaustion
>You want to try again? OK do it with disadvantage
>You fail again, the building falls around you, take 45 damage and you pass out from smoke inhalation
>You awaken in the morning to the charred face of a child, stuck in a perpetual scream, it's scorched hand reaching for you
We were not OK for several sessions

>not playing with Veeky Forums

Yea more often than not it's lewd but it's fun. I would have never thought "zombie loli yuri" would describe a great little game I had but Veeky Forums and a few of its anons proved me wrong.

In this case the terms are interchangeable unless you want to argue that paedophiliac weebs are somehow in the norm.
>It's either cringe or bigger cringe.
I know this already.

One of my players had his fighter/barb character's arm bitten off while fighting a chimera.
There's a woman in our group that had her character get engaged with his for political gain, but as time progressed she grew discontent and jelous; for there was another PC (bard) that was also engaged but acted like quite the gentleman while her IG fiance treats her like an idiot.

The one female PC now constantly refers to her fiance as stumpy/gimpy/gimp behind his back because he has done nothing in game to show that his character loves her in any way, while the bard PC is an absolute charmer to his NPC fiance.

But last session, the Bard called the Fighter out in a heated moment, calling him a gimpy fool.

I had to put my foot down just to keep them together. The player in charge of the Fighter PC wanted to have his character just leave the campaign, but we're too close to the end to give up.
It's kind of fucked that the IG group dynamic is strained.

Evocative.

Good shit

Well, what else was one to do

>Demon possessed peasant slowly turning into a monster asks the party to help her before she winds up hurting someone.
>Magus says "I think I've got something to help"
>Presents a noose
>Awkward silence
>Magus begins setting up the noose on the ceiling and finds a chair.
>"Perhaps you're right. It was foolish of me to have hoped fo-"
>"Get on."
>Peasant starts crying
>"Oh boohoo, you wanted our help, here it is. I hope you wind up killing someone you love."
>Magus goes to the bar
>Rest of the party still in shock
>Magus' player still doesn't get how others considered this edgy.

I mean really though this is about on par as to how I'd expect a wizard to act.

It's not even the solution that was edgy, i even had the peasant admit that he had a very good point. it was his incredible rudeness on top of telling her to kill herself that made it stand out as awful.

No it was set in Eastern Europe. After an apocalypse though.

They have a wizard in the party, they should consider themselves lucky he hasn't started using them for practice on new spells.

>this unit is programed against self harm
>this unit is not programed to preserve other life.
about what i expected.

I was part of a rp group in wow, came across a female Goblin with a male Tauren bf. Broke a fellow priests mind for about three weeks.