Mfw SJW infestation is real in mtg

>mfw SJW infestation is real in mtg
>mfw this is starting to smell like pizza
>mfw they are actively trying to censor and have practically declared war on the community
i think we all know what is about to happen.

it better not involve 40k

>I think we all know what is about to happen.
OP killing himself? Please let it be OP killing himself.

too much money and effort

[happy user noises]

im not THAT retarded user.
id certainly appreciate help from 40k players

>giving a shit about mtg
>muh essjaydubbyas
>frogposting
>not that retarded
lol k

so your a yugioh player then?

We enter the age of entertainment and media development that will come to be known as Panderism, where every company trying to entertain will attempt to try and appeal to a generalized audience and eventually fail to do so successfully?
It gets better though, Post-Panderism is about making exactly what a generalized audienve doesn't want, and making it palatable, which means a new Kamigawa block.
Post-post-panderism is where we get the really good Shit though.
We're basically entering a new stage of "art," one that permeates most popular media. It's like Modernism and Post-Modernism, but for Vidya, Traditional Games, Comics and movies.

You are about to whine like a bitch?

I don't play childrens' card games at all frogfag, maybe you should try it

*age of censorship
why the salt?

A thread died for this shit

>keep /pol/ in

I find it rather amusing that every single western company, except for one that sells dieting products, is bending the knee to people that aren't even their customers. Literally what is the reason? Universally all of them have been worse off for it, are all of these companies' heads involved in kiddy diddling and the kikes have dirt on them?

WotC are not pandering to SJWs in an attempt to sell cards to them. They are pandering to SJWs in order to sell cards to normies who doesn't really care about politics and barely cares about the game but do care about their friends.
In addition WotC does not pander to neckbeards because they know that they don't need to. You idiots will buy their cards anyway.
>nuh uh I only buy singles
That just means you are keeping the value up

white guilt. Cultural Marxists have pushed their demonizing rhetoric of white people over all forms of entertainment and education, so the people in charge now think they can attract a greater group of people with this

It's probably less sinister than that. Social media is powerful, and loudest, most active (and least friendly if you snub them) group of social media are the she leaning ones. It's the same problem as focus testing, but even more shortsighted since they're not focusing on product related ideas.

SJW shouldn't autocorrect to she.

But I thought all this shitpostign was qursts and /wst/'s fault!?

Three groups to consider here.

1. Non-customers who affect customers
2. Customers that have mobility
3. Customers that lack mobility

A company never needs to care about group 3. They buy product no matter what. Normally, companies need to care about group 2. However, group 2 is highly influenced by group 1. And the big chunk of SJWs are in group 1. So by looking good or at least acceptable to group 1, the company makes sure that group 2 won't lose face when buying product.

No, it's the population growth of Veeky Forums that's at fault. Veeky Forums operates under the same principles as any organization: the farther the population gets from zero, the less acceptable a lawless system is.
In short, the amount of moderation being done here is no longer able to effectively manage the size of a user base operation only under a sense of personal responsibility.
The solution is either to enforce better behavior more forcefully, or find a community that is either more enforceable, or less populated.
However, because no one wants to accept that their presence is the source of the problem, or that the problem is too big to do anything about, they turn to scapegoats and tribalism to blame things on.

>mfw this is starting to smell like pizza

Fuck you.
I moved to the middle of nowhere fucking British Columbia like 4 months ago from having lived in the big city for like 10 years and the closest area you can get pizza is a town that's like 30 minutes away.

I want pizza so bad, god damn it.
I miss fast food so much.

>MODS! Please ban threads that I don't like!

American pizza is gross and unhealthy, you are better off without it.

>implying banning /pol/ niggers wouldn't be a step forward in general

Damn right. Fuck gamergate, fuck the fappening, fuck elections.

>Everyone who dislikes SJWs are /pol/

>mfw SJW infestation is real in mtg
How's that supposed to work? This is a game where you pull out cards with dragons and big ass birds on them, how is an SJW supposed to "infest" that? They putting black people on cards or something? Oh, look out everyone, next thing you know they'll begin putting tribal warriors with dark skin on cards soon too.

>i think we all know what is about to happen.
Hopefully what's about to happen is you fucking back off to /pol/.

>that feel when I hate SJWs but don't shit myself with rage and reeeeeeeeeee on Veeky Forums at the very idea of them

>99.99999% of anti-SJW shitposting isn't done by /pol/
lel