Hey Veeky Forums can I win this game? I'm white and it's turn

Hey Veeky Forums can I win this game? I'm white and it's turn

>*my turn
here's a better visualiztion

no

Impossible. You can't threaten the king with your own king.

yes

Nope, even in the best case scenario you have a draw.

You can't win the game when you're white.

do a 360 and offer a draw

Best you can do is stalemate, which will be a fucker to pull off. How do you even get in this kind of situation as White?

Kick their shins and fuck their wife and now no one can say that you have lost.

At best, you can force the game into a 'dead position' and end in a draw by somehow taking out Black's pawns and rook.

A stalemate is basically NOT HAPPENING from that position, unless Black suddenly forgets how to play.
OP, your best option is to kick the board and unilaterally declare yourself the winner.

It's ok to be white

someone pls make the netrunner thread

Did he actually say that?

This is a shitty thread OP and you should be ashamed of yourself.

in a televised debate vs hillary

Ayyy

yeah there's no way i'm winning, i meant to say, y'know, not lose? but i get it, black has to go poobrain so i can somehow go and take his pawns. his king can't get near me, and the biggest hurdle is that he has the rook, so that's gonna be difficult. he could literally spend the next few turns promoting his pawns and i won't be able to do anything about it.

i could try to survive for the next 42 turns but i can't see that happening.

i could tell him he won and be done, but part of me wants to play this out as far as possible.

If your only remaining units are King or King + Knight or King + Bishop, you can't win.

Black is absolutely sure to win this even if his Rook and one of his pawns were missing.

you know he's gonna make 2 queens right

You literally have no pieces left that can mate the Black King.

You. Can. Not. Win.

I guess I never existed until my late 20's, then.

i know that, i'm trying to force a draw

i have to rely on him being fully incompetent for that to happen

Hit him in the head, because acute brain damage is the only way black is going to fuck this up.

No matter where you move, he's going to crown in the next turn. There is no way

oh gee, i guess i should mention that we're on his side of the board, not mine

The board orientation doesn't matter. Black can block you off from reaching the pawns with his rook alone, then at his leisure turn them both into queens and proceed to have the two engage in hot lesbian sex while all you can do is helplessly watch from the other side.

>and the biggest hurdle is that he has the rook, so that's gonna be difficult. he could literally spend the next few turns promoting his pawns and i won't be able to do anything about it.

Not to mention that you can easily checkmate with a king and rook. I can do it from any board position in less than 10 clock-seconds.

>there are literally no white poor or oppressed people
Jesus fuck.

>Did he actually say that?
He also had his honeymoon in the USSR.

Black wins in two moves no matter what you do. Well, I could suggest bribing him with a blowjob or two.

>implying it's bad

well guys update, i fucking did it, i stalemated.

Here's your bonus (You), now give proof.