>49 hours overtime
Guess having a real job is not that bad after all
How's your ponzicoin treating you?

i made 5x my yearly salary in 6 months just by holding ethereum

jobs are only needed to raise the needed capital to buy shitcoins

>paycheck day
>$400 for two weeks
>Literally making more money per month trading shitcoins
I should just quit, but at least it's a comfy office job where I can trade and shitpost whenever I want without anyone noticing.

>thinks trading TIME your most valuable resource for pennies (even $500 an hour is a waste... I make that in half an hour of trading cryptos) is a good deal
>thinks trading crypto is so time-consuming that you can't have a fulltime job

ULTIMATE BRAINLET!!!

>49 hours of overtime
lmao literally bragging about being enslaved to his desk at work for 49 more hours than needed. I spend my days gardening and living comfy while making more than you

Holy shit. They can actually pay 800$/month in where?

Don't tell me it's a 9-5 job.

>he doesnt own his own business
>he doesnt dump his money into coins to avoid taxes

>proud of overtime
Please go back. Veeky Forums thinks hard work is for peasants.

I have a business that runs on autopilot and clears between 10 and 20k/mo.
My crypto gains are outperforming that by leaps and bounds.
Enjoy selling the only asset you have that's actually worth anything - Your time.

>49 hours overtime
I would laugh at you but you are miserable enough. Best regards to your wife's son.
>inb4 it's a larper
I know, I am one too.

>in new year for not even three full days
>already made half my years salary from sitting around and rubbing my balls
>sold enough to pull my initial investment out
>money already on my bank account
The ponzigods shone on me, mate. I hope your shephard is good to you too. 49 hours overtime seems like a bit much. Keep it easy or you'll get struck by burnout. We're all gonna make it our way, bro.

I make about 9.5k Eur/month with my business and I made 12k in one week of crypto trading with only 2k start investment while still not having the lightest clue what Im doing (basically the highest profit was, errm, I was drunk and at first I tought it was a bug in the exchange ... but that xrb really went up that high dafuq)

So on a more serious note, the fucking banksters take all cash I got which is about 250k € and give me what? Like 0.0something because they need to save the fucking greek and italiens and host over 9 gazillion refugees?! Crypto all the way and Im already thinking about not getting it back in € and may be not even in the fucking SJW european union (britfags you did right)

49 hours of OVERTIME bahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fuck that noise
i think i made like three grand in the past couple days and i don't i've even put my pants on since. yea....

Bruder, get a TenX, BitPay or CentraCard and pay for stuff directly with your crypto. No need to cash out at all. Thank me later and stay safe from the Tütenweine.

Well, I have a real job and hustle a few side jobs and then spend most of my free time lurking biz and reading whitepapers

Not sure why you can't do both. I bring in about 60k per year working and made 30k in crypto last year. This way I can comfortably pay my bills and not sell the crypto til it balloons to hopefully millions.

thought it was crazy making $10,000 in a week

then I made $10,000 in a day

whew

>TenX, BitPay or CentraCard
looking into that kind of stuff, .ru is also pretty close. Just need to stay away from coinbase & co, because everyting in the EU is going to be a minion of the tax office as sure af

only 50 more years

literally this
made 4 months worth of salary in three weeks.
>IT System Engineer
didn't got a raise, was boring AF, shitty work enviroment, just quit the job last month.

I made 8k just today with coins and I wagecuck too

U mad lil bro?

>overtime
>bragging about literal slavery
get out.