Okay, so which coin hits $1 first, is it LINK, REQ, BAT or QSP?

okay, so which coin hits $1 first, is it LINK, REQ, BAT or QSP?

REQ 100%

/thread

Bat has the smallest market cap, all it needs is a little nudge and it's there
It's also gonna be pretty fucking huge and is dirt cheap right now

Link. Reddit is getting behind it

once the youtubers start shilling bat shits gonna explode

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Chainlink will be $5

Seems poised to surpass REQ atm

REQ will hit 1$ first, but soon after LINK will zoom straight past it all the way to 5$ in the biggest moon mission this board will ever see

REQ 100%, QSP just trails REQ.
LINK will probably stay dead for a while, perhaps hitting usd at some point thanks to pure speculation.
If LINK actually delivers though it will be the biggest moon mission in crypto ever, so it doesn't really matter if it hits 1 usd, all that matter whether the development team will actually bring what they've promised after being silent for so long.

I would 100% REQ dat ass if you know what I mean

That subreddit is just a bunch of biztards

brap

TRX!

under appreciated comment

BAT has the highest market cap between those listed...

I think REQ will be first, and will have the highest gains of all those at least until LINK deliver something.
BAT could have a nice pump if it actually gets listed on gdax.

DBC Coin.

BAT will hit $5 before either of those hit $1. Then it will proceed to hit $50 at the end of the year.

Delusional

Fpbp
And /thread

People said the same thing when I predicted $200 eth at $10, and it ended up going to $1000. Read the BAT whitepaper, I suggest you look into a little more. You might make it.

ITC/IoT Chain...

o wait. It already hit, cause its the fastest growing coin

XLM

stellar obviously

Yeah

OP is a part of a pump and dump discord. This is a pump and dump scheme from the get go. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

discord = BmwhT57

Check that discord for yourself...

Did I just get nig'd selling off a bit of link profit to buy a little eng?

I'm looking at BAT on binance at $.66 but on coin market cap it's $0.000015. Am I retarded here?

OP I literally couldn't give a fuck, because 95% of my stack is LINK, REQ and QSP

The rest is in Monero

This is the year I quit my fucking soul destroying wage slave job and travel around USA and Japan (never left Europe before apart from Israel).