Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2086: The Well-Dressed Jumper's Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bd5YUEOwlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright. Posting the Shakespeare jump here before I go to sleep. If anyone wants to give feedback, I'd appreciate it and I'll respond when I wake up.

If nothing too major comes up, I'll upload it to the drive at some point tomorrow.

So which sort of magic do you favor, /jc/?

How do you Beastmaster, /jc/?

Needs items, companions, and angel / devil origins and trees

I'm curious, but what would a Hell Symbiont feed on with a Drop-In/Redeemer, given the lack of necroplasm?

My psychic waifu turns into an owl or a snake.

How strong is your waifu, /jc/?

Jumpers, since there are multiple perks that let you combine fighting styles, magic systems, ki, and other esoteric energies together what are some unique styles and special moves you've made through these combinations

She's a psychic wizard. And smarter than me. She can enchant items, commune with spirits, and cast various offensive forms of magic. She's also pretty good at divination.

Fire magic. The best magic, of course.

Waifus are for the weak, training is my waifu.
:(

I have a personal preference for wand- and staff-based magic. To me, it’s more grandiose than “wiggle my fingers and whoops you!re now a frog”

Stronger than me.
Which is fine. I’m into that sort of thing

I've got a style that combines strikes using all points of my body, lots of acrobatics, and all the fire, smoke, ash, embers, and holy energy I can utilize. I'm a paladin-monk, basically.

I have a personal preference for “wiggle my fingers and whoops you're now a frog” styled magic. To me, it’s more fun than wand- and staff-based magic.

Song magic. It's effectively will-working without need for any sort of focus beyond my fucking fantastic-ass voice, while allowing me to enchant the world with the beautiful language I have carefully pieced together from numerous other lexicons.

Also it doesn't matter what I sing about. I could fucking rap battle my opponent to death, or alternatively psyche my foes out by trilling Pinball Wizard while causing lightning tornados to fall from the sky.

I have 10,004 Chaos Warhounds, four canine Pokémon, about 200+ Raptors, and an owl.

All of them have had their vocal cords modified and augmented, while wearing harnesses of songstone and amplifiers, to synergize and synchronize with my song magic listed above.

I'm just a psyker and melee barbarian-shaman type right now.
She's ascended as a full-blooded Goddess of Death.
You tell me.

My waifu possess strength beyond strength, there is no field she cannot excel in:

Hey buddy.
Fuck you

She's an A.I. who ascended to being a full-blown goddess of technology with a rockin' cyborg body.

Holy/Divine Magic

I AM the bird(s)

I don't have any waifus

I know dozens of martial arts, but I usually default to a combination of:
-defining my own gravity
-dance (especially ballet) fighting
-being so flexible I might as well be made of putty
-Striking pressure points
When someone comes at me, and I'm rarely the aggressor, I dodge, but it doesn't look deliberate. I sway and twist my body as I approach them, even as they swing swords and throw fists or whatever. Striking surfaces practically glide over my body. Then, once I get real close and intimate, till I can smell their breath and body odor, I lash out with pin-point strikes towards pressure points. One of my favorites is a technique I call the "Shoulder to Cry On." After approaching close enough and keeping my center of gravity lower than my opponents, I lash out at the arms and the legs, disabling them and forcing them to lean on me to stop from falling over. From there, I can convert into whichever technique I wish. Sometimes I press them against the ground to threaten them, sometimes I send them flying like a ragdoll, etc, etc.

Taming everything from raptors to hellhounds to dragons, by learning what they like and helping them enjoy their lives. Also, teaching them the taste of my enemies' flesh.

Mind listing some of those? I've only got Hidden Forbidden Jumper Style (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Temple of Thought (Binbougami-ga), and Favor of Tashlan (Narnia).

It's not super impressive, but I created a special dance developed from capoeira that allows one to channel the Spin for healing purposes even without any proper training in medicine, by using Martial Art Medicine (Kenichi) as a base. Also working on designing an alternate [Thematic Word] Apotheosis Shintai charm that allows me to expand my Stand into a physical mirror of the Inner World inside my soul.

At the moment, Madness Jumper only has the Lores learned in Warhammer (common Lores as well as the Lore of Tzeentch) as well as the not!Final Fantasy magic used in Kingdom Hearts, and raw Darkness used as a Heartless.

Have you ever broken the rules and gone to pokemon after your first jump?

She's the benefactor

Nah, I'm not a fan of Pokemon and the only reason I take it as the first jump is because it's tradition.

Experimental animal husbandry.

Is that from the anal computer vid?

I've gotten so bored of pokemon trainer I haven't jumped it in like a year.

Always, although it's more correct to say that I skip Pokemon as a starting jump on all of my new chains and leave it open for later jumping.

However, I rarely follow through unless it somehow fits with the narrative, as the various benefactors tend to be bored silly of the setting.

I Cheat from Justice League Dark and Conjoined Conjures from Cardcaptor Sakura for combining magic systems
Dual Casting from Skyrim let's you combine two spells leading to interesting results
Mahou Sensei Negima has Kanka for combining Ki and Magic though that's more of a power-up than anything

I like flashy magic, circles are cool. That said even without circles I like it to be showy. My biggest problem is that while I want everyone else to have to draw circles to do the magic system I have I want the circles to automatically appear for me. Im one sided like that.

Question how does shapeshifting work with Appearance perks? Does Shapeshifting negate appearance perks, make appearance perks pointless due to being able to do the samething on its own, or do appearance perks raise the amount of sexy a shapeshifted form can have

Strong enough to punch out Superman, smart enough to out-tech Celestials, beat several incarnations of the Flash in a race, and survived a supernova. It's a battle laifu for my waifu, though she can still be down to earth and enjoy the little things.

Dance of the Manwhore .

How and where do I get the bones of a god? I want to create 2 axes, as well as armor, out of them.

Honestly, I like the high end fairy tale Disney-esque magic, lots of dramatic lightning and fire creation/manipulation, turning people into animals, having musical duets with my shadow, casting the land into neverending winter or covering the sky with black clouds, maybe summoning skellies en mass, curses, all that stuff. Stuff that wouldn't look out of place either driving the plot of or serving as the final climactic fight of a movie.

High Fantasy Fairy Tale magic.
Snap my fingers, you're a frog.
My castle is surrounded by brambles.
The hero shows up, I turn into a dragon.
All that cool stuff, and also giant waves of fire.

And, speaking of Disney, I kinda like to go the Princess-y "animals just really like me for some reason" route, where I just get along with all the fauna.

But, sometimes the fauna is stuff like a pack of wolves or a bigass dragon.

> Saikyo "Ultimate" Style
> Drunken Fist
The "what the fuck is this girl even doing" style.
For when you want to look like you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're doing.
It's funnier to beat people up this way.

It's also fun to utilize pressure points, although I'm hardly a master at it. Sufficient speed and power difference can make up for that, though.

Also, I really like to utilize the Nekoken, or Cat Fist Style, which a lot of people don't know is a thing. It segues nicely from other styles.

Nah.

I mean, it serves well enough as an entry level, and I like Pokemon, and I feel like a lot of people who do that mostly do it just to thumb their nose at the rule like, "Fuck you, dad! You can't tell me when to go to Pokemon!", and I just never really cared, desu.
> "You can only take this first."
> "Okay."
And that's about my sum total thought about it.

Besides, technically, technically, technically I've only ever been doing one chain, like, ever. And that chain's first jump was Pokemon. And I just never cared enough to go back and retcon it. So it's whatever.

The bullshit kind where you just enforce your will onto the world and what you want happens.

Do you know when your wife's ban ends?

>bones of a god?
Go to Greek myth.
Attract Zeus’s attention

In my chain at least I've treated shapeshifting as a sort of ever changing alt-form, meaning that I can always change back into my real form regardless of what my shape shifted form looks like.

Where are the best perks for going berserk? Like to the point where you could potentially cause people to explode from your pure hatred and rage.

Which one? I and they work to make sure they are my match.

Kill them yourself. Forgotten realms has lots of large and small hods and the weakest can be killed by mortals. Or do the same in kubera maybe.

Not really.

I think some other user said it was for a month in a previous thread?

I haven't asked her. I'm not really paying attention to the IRC this past week, if I'm honest.

March 24th

Luther Strode. Fate, go Berserker class and take Mad Enhancement. Street Fighter, take Satsui no Hadou.

Starfire or Blackfire?

(or what would I need to get both?)

Die Ewigkeit. Your killing intent can literally melt steel and kill people at the lower end.

Never, since the mod will just keep banning her.

That mod needs to be removed then.

Ah, thanks.

Whatever this is.
youtube.com/watch?v=7bd5YUEOwlE

Speaking about manwhores, Persona 4 jump when?

Raven

Jesus fucking Christ what the hell?

While I've never been to the Pokeyman jump, if I were to go, it probably would be as a first jump.
Though it might be delicious to a way to use it a an end jump on the last chain I ever run.

Just like With my dick.

Don't you suppose such seditious talk cold lead to a ban.

Hey thread. Nothing new to report but I've been a bit busy so Dekaranger has ground to a halt for now. Don't worry I'll still finish up the Super Sentai I said I would. But for now if anyone has any questions about my jumps ask now since I don't hang around here as much as I should.

Any sort of item enchantment/artificer kind of deal. If I had to be more specific, I like my elemental magics.

Banned for ban evading a ban that was appealed and which was itself for ban evasion of a ban which never occurred. Timmy must have been really mad at her.

Yes.

Well, not Quicksilver's Pokemon Jump. if I take that one, I take it first. But I do not take that one.

I took the generic monster hunter jump that got unfairly railroaded off the drive, used it to go to pokemon. I only obtained about six pokeymans, all of them fairly normal pokes. I wasn't there for legendary shenanigans or anything. No. I just wanted to bone misty, and if I take it first, I'm stuck seducing her and any other trainers I want the hard way. No, I needed to go there once I already had perks.

I believe I have an idea that might solve a few of my jumpers problems and yet at the same time may only make matters worse if done wrong. I cannot tell which because I am so damn tired so here goes.

Instead of murdering my goauld children (symbiotes) I was thinking of putting them all in jars and having them be spaceship minds. On a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid and likely is this to blow up in my face?

As in, Raven not the other two, or Raven is required to get the other two?

>generic monster hunter jump

What is this?

>Raven not the other two

That's fucking bullshit. Who the fuck does this guy think he is, the god of Veeky Forums? How the hell does he keep getting away with this bullshit?

a Powertripping mod, probably

Mods aren't moderated. An individual mod is free to do whatever he or she wants without repercussion.

An idiot who has nothing in life. Nothing but the tiny modicum of power allotted to him on an imageboard where people go to shit post and have a little fun. I imagine it gets him rather erect to flex his insignificant authority.
So, basically, he's a fucking internet forum moderator.

> unfairly railroaded
It was one autist who kept saying they were going to use it to get all the strongest Pokemans and beat up God forever, which the maker repeatedly tried to rule patch and said autist repeatedly said "NOPE LOL" to, until finally the writer scrapped the whole project and asked it not to be put on the drive.

Here. It's from a long time ago.

As I said, the writer explicitly asked it not to go up on the drive, but you can still keep it for your personal collection.

He's a pathetic waste of humanity who gets off on fucking up other people's free time, and does it all for free? There's nothing lower than a "person" who gets their jollies from making people miserable.

I stand by my stance that it not being on the drive is bullshit.

The shitposter who kept saying that obviously wanted to sabotage its inclusion on the drive, and the author responded by giving them exactly what they wanted.

It's crap, I just want to have some simple pokemon who dont count as companions, and to bone a bunch of trainers. is that really so wrong?

So spend more time working on a Pokemon jump than whining about the lack of Pokemon jump that meets your standards.

Teen Titans version, I'm assuming?

Given you're being a whiny little shitter about it instead of actually making something - Yes. Yes it's wrong.

Get off your bleeding arse and be proactive about it.

TT cartoon version. Avoid like the plague all other versions.

Don't remember if you answered this already, but do I have to turn nine meters tall everytime I transform into Titanoranger?

How difficult is it to jury-rig all my different Sentai Mecha so that they can combine with each other? Do I even need to make any modifications of my own, or can they already do so already?

How do you feel about Weapon Imports in the later Jumps? Yes or no?

Honestly can't think of much.

Thank you for the Heir to the School Perk in HSSP3. I spent way too much time designing weapons and such, and then coming up with dumb puns in English and Japanese that fit those weapons and such.

There are approximately 48 jillion Pokemon titles within the greater Pokemon IP. Get off your dead ass and make a Pokemon jump.

Well the Rebirth one doesn't look bad but I dropped the book cause TT comics have never been good and apparently never will.

>implying that will ever, EVER happen

Star is infinitely superior. She is very very cute.

Only the TT cartoon version. All others are sluts.

That goes without saying.

Wouldn't it be a gas if each of us made one?

I have not, the size boost is just a small aesthetic thing to separate the Titanoranger and as such you are free to fluff the exact appearance of yours if you so wish. So not if you don't want to.

Most mecha from Zyuranger onward can combine together without issue (so Heisei part 1 onward). The previous series had less combining mecha and many teams only had a single large mecha between them. The largest canon combination was 12 as far as I found, not including the armament modes of stuff like the Dragon Ceaser and the Auxilary Kyutama.

Weapon imports, sure, why not. Most jumps do that nowadays anyhow.

And I'm glad you like it.

Umm... when you prove you have far superior "skills" and aren't going to leave her for stupid reasons... is that still an issue?

Knock yourself out, user.

There's actually a comic (called "Teen Titans GO!", agonizingly enough) based off their cartoon versions that's pretty decent.

Raven has some thick lips in it.

Apparently that's all it takes for me.

Given the way DC writes her for the comics: yes.

I just combine multiple martial art styles together. I don’t have any special moves, because that’s how you limit yourself. For most people that I get into Melee range, I’ll use jujitsu/akido combination, which involves a lot of joint locks & throws. Monsters I don’t bother with locks, depending on the monster I use different styles. Large monsters I use heavy striking arts, like Chinese King-Fu, Karate, Muay Thai...etc. Medium monsters I use throws & fast kicks/punches like boxing & kick boxing. Small monsters I’ll use ki attacks & Lucha/Pro Wrestling move because they’re quick.

She's a crocodile. She comes with an innate talent for death rolls. What do you think?

I made my own system of Song Magic by tearing out the underpinnings of the Bard and Maestro classes from Ragnarok Online and weaving them together with Skyrim's rather free-form magic system. The combination is incredibly mana efficient, which is great because while my mana pool is rather massive it doesn't refill very quickly, and highly flexible. Essentially I incorporated the Spell Font's ability to make up magic spells into the magic system itself. So now I can create all sorts of new effects given an afternoon of complex magical math and song writing.

The only thing is doesn't do well is instantaneous casting. I can only manage relatively weak effects with couplets. The true magic needs at least a full verse, which makes it impractical for close combat. I mean, I can still fall back on classic Skyrim magic for simple blasts of fire and electricity, but that drains mana very rapidly.

Raven. But out of those two, Starfire. Preferably both Raven and Starfire.
At the same time.

She cannot be faithful as she doesn't understand the concept of romantic and sexual fidelity.

Unf.

She’s from a species that evolve from cats. So of course she’s gonna act like a cat in heat.

>She's a crocodile.
I'm sure she rocks, but can she keep time accurately?

>spoiler