Your party has been infiltrated by a spy who witnesses their every action...

Your party has been infiltrated by a spy who witnesses their every action, because she's hiding in their pockets and peeking out when they aren't looking.

How long would it take them to realize that she's there? How would they deal with the situation?

They will be there until you decide they notice them or until they thoroughly check their pockets

How they deal with it ranges from squish the fucker or hear them out

Where's your phone?

in a pocket, why?

Maybe a day, at most?
She'd be detained, brain drained, then possibly killed if her handlers have malign intent.

you can't brain drain her, her brain is armored!

Probably less than an hour.
The tech priest runs regular self-diagnostics, including their auger array.
An anomolous bio-sign would be spotted and investigated.
What happwns depends on how busy they are:they might stuff it into a stasis box for later; perform a field interrogation; full excruciation and questioning; vivisection; or just give it to the cyber mastiffs to play with.

Armour don't mean shit to mystic memory invasion.

She's got full optic camo and what few bio signs she has are shielded.

Unnatural Int (x3) means it's still spotted.

You sound like a shit GM with a shit premise, making a shit thread

This didnt play out like the tiny anime girl adoption fantasy you intended to read, did it? Because I'm getting vibes that that's what you wanted out of whatever this thread is

Please contribute to Veeky Forums by not making shit threads like this one again

ur a homo

oh, man, how insightful

you read through my deception and exposed me, Sherlock fucking Holmes.

They'd probably notice immediately, due to having characters with stupidly high passive perception (28+ in 5e), then waste 2-3 hours debating what to do with her before either the bard or warlock gets annoyed and teleports/planeshifts her away at random

I liked the concept myself.

Knowing my players, they'd probably fumble an acrobatics roll or something and she'd become splattered in their pocket in no time at all.

Yeah, because what we need is more /pol/ posts, more elf threads, more gun threads, more whining, etc.

you can't splatter the major, she's a tough cookie!

impressive

No time at all. My character has mindsight, which means she can detect all minds within a radius of 120 feet.

You're underestimating how badly my players can and will fuck up.
The first anyone will know about the tiny spy is when the overly-concerned cleric tries to heal the party's rogue because there's a bloodstain on their tunic, and that's when the horrified rogue will start picking tiny bits of her out of the pocket with a simultaneously confused and disgusted expression on their face.

Why does it have to be the Major? Why can't we make or breed other tiny spies?

Good to know. I'll have my character keep her around as a toy she can sexually abuse.

My character would notice it almost immediately, but he'd pretend that he haven't.
Personally, I'd follow it up with masturbation in her presence.

Tiny spies get punished by being dropped into my boot right before a six hour march.

>What's that?
>A tasty snack!

Pretty much instantly, my character is basically Sherlock Holmes, and not by accident.

And who knows how he'd react. the party would probably insist on an arrest. Being catfolk though, he'd probably want to play with the spy then eat them. or interrogate them. or interrogate them THEN play with them THEN eat them.

>character carries a virtually endless supply of caustic substances and half-baked mechanical devices in all his pockets

Unless she's in the fuse pouch she's probably in for a pretty rough time just trying to not die from lethal pocket.

>frost troll witch doctor
Keeps her as an oddity after making sure she can't report to whoever it is she's reporting to anymore. Wouldn't take long to find her unless she wound herself into his cloak or something

>lawful goodie two shoes knight
Probably sticks her in a bug jar until they can figure out what to do with her. Doesn't have many pockets for her to hide in and he uses all the normal ones pretty frequently. She might have luck camping out in the auxiliary waist pockets on his jacket since there's so much room but I feel like that would be easily spotted.

Motoko is NOT edible, she'll chomp ya before you chomp her!

Anything is edible if you just put your mind to it.

she's made outta titanium and ultra-dense polymers (and booze)

Disperse it in enough soup and it'll work.

...what happens when I wild shape?

Where does she go?

Swallow whole.

she hides in a bush!

W-which bush?

The gun is good
The penis is evil

But those are the same thing.

Explain.

Zardoz!

The penis shoots seeds that create new life and poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was.
The gun shoots death, and purifies.
Go forth and kill.

The only lasting damage will be psychological.

Perfect.

What said, our barbarian has earned her reputation among the smallfolk for her appetites

That's not going to stop her, just means the tiny spy's going to be spending a long time in her belly

How did the vorefags wind up in this thread?

I think most of the characters I’ve played would be too dense to notice her. Ever.

Veeky Forums has a surprisingly high amount of them
Its where I learned I loved the fetish

Considering how often we end up naked - two session tops.

See

What are these from?

Fem-NRA plz go and stay go

Well I forbid useless pockets/pouches/belts at my table so almost instantaneously is the spy found. Considering the group; caveman turned assassin, cyborg Top Gun, Robert Frost and Vodka Drunkinski P.H.D., she would undergo multiple, excruciating tests before being deemed unimportant to the mission. One or multiple outcomes may occur

A. CONSUMED BY CAVEMAN
B. Live Autopsied by V.D.P.H.D.
C. Robo Pilot's new hood ornament
Or
D. Flat pressed and lamented by OCD Shakespeare

there's no magical realm in my games either so begone with your adoption/vore/flattening fetish, homogay

You forgot bondage/petrification for C.

BDSM is too tame and in good taste. It's like fading to black. Or like just getting 50 shades greyer. kek

had mage armor flavored to look kinda like the tech armor from mass effect that would glow a different color when coming into contact with any other forxe (aside from wind, water, etc.). even it were non-hostile just a PC giving me a handshake if it were still on would go from glowing blue all-over to glowing orange when on the parts the other PC was touching when shaking my hand. so naturally my pocket would glow orange where this midget spy was hiding

15 minutes at the most. We're currently experiencing plague of justifiable distrust of everyone so perception checks of each other and ourselves are constant and I personally check peoples pockets when I know I can get away with it to see if I'm about to have another near death experience again.
Best case scenario she barters her freedom as a double agent worst case I have a novelty to sell for some decent dosh after interrogating for info.

>BDSM is too tame and in good taste.
lmao what a fucking degenerate, get outta here with your magical realm.

Spook in the Carapace.

As you can see she's very smol, she can fit snugly inside a circuit board

BDSM is literally on the same level as lesbian or boobie fetishiation, Skrub. BDSM is about as taboo as consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. It'd be magical realm if people in your setting didn't have sex and it didn't relatively regularly include some form of bondage or Sub/Dom.

just realized you're probably unironcially a virgin so I'm sorry if any of this isn't common knowledge to you

Dunno what my party would do. I'd probs keep her and try to convert her to our side so we'd have our own spy/mascot/teddy bear.

I'd probably notice her after my character puts on skinny jeans. Or sits down and feels something squirming.

You'll have to pay her handsomely, she won't settle for any less than five pints of ale per week!

>Twenty times her body volume in booze a week

The spy is going to rehab

she's got an iron liver, she can handle it

>7.6%

That's some barley wine right there.

Probably put her in a jar and shake her until she tells us who she's working for.

Not necessarily, there's plenty of amber ales that clock up around 8°. Most of them aren't sold in cans but it's possible all the same.
It could also be one of those shitty industrial boozes with ethanol added into it (pic related).

Don't shake the smol!

come to think of it, 7.6 is very very mild for a barley wine.

my players would probably go:

*) How cute! ADOPTED!
*) How cute! You're my new onahole!
*) Let's see how far you fly on my new slingshot, LET ME SHOW YOU ITS FEATURES.
*) Not my fetish, but I can work with it.

(Yall know who you are)

Wrong on all counts, including spelling.

I guess you must be autistic if you didn't catch that I was taking the piss.