Wild Wild West

A spider who's itchin' for a fight.
Thus, spider punk.

you know exactly what to expect OP
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsTXIQIB3Y

Why not ask him, you dummy?

Drow prostitute campaign

Lots of spiders.

Maybe rebelling against the societal norms of the drow?

youtube.com/watch?v=sqr9akIuVjQ

Anyone have the story of the spider dungeon?
I can't seem to find it.

A good time.

>spiderpunk
Everyone is Spider-Man?

Drowtales

You are playing a team of low-powered spidermen in 1920's urban America.
The city is incredibly corrupt and dystopian, crime lords rule the streets and you are the only light in an otherwise dark world.

Each of you will have lost friends, family and/or loved ones to the senseless violence of gangs battling for territory.

For every life you save, two more will be ruined by the evil that threatens to drown your city.

Every crime lord you put away will only splinter his gang into smaller, more violent and unpredictable groups.

What path will you walk down? The merciless vigilante killer, or will you inspire people to be better than they are?

Something like this guy got.

It's a post-apocalyptic world where gangs of punk-looking vagrants (huge pink mohawks, leather jackets, anarchy motif) ride on gargantuan spiders throughout the wasteland.

Dunno but I'd probably make an effort to check your boots often before putting them on

Fuck. Are you familiar with Veeky Forums's attempt to calculate how many spiders would fit inside a drow's vagina? I would expect this sort of thing.

Spider-Verse campaign sounds fun. Similar base abilities but different tactics due to the differences between realities.

An aranea, an ettercap, a drider and a spell weaver fight The Man.

Spider Filled Drow Vaginas

>they're coming out of the walls !
>game over man game over
Abort mission

The goat spiders

>what am i supposed to expect?
fear but also an erection

Basically Flintstones, except replace all the wood, stone, and animals with spiders, webs, and venom.

>kingdomdeath.png

Spiders in the pooper.

Did I cross into another dimension last night? I've never heard of this show and I would have watched this as a kid if I did.

I think it only aired in Canada and MAY have been exported to Japan and Australia. Its all on youtube though because Canadian companies don't give a fuck about piracy.

Kek

you know how in steampunk everything has cogs plastered on everything and everything runs on steam?

Everything's going to be absolutely swarming with spiders, there wont even be any fire at all, no actual gear either, you wear spiders, you throw spiders instead of weapons, you need to heat something? cover it in so many spiders their collective body heat warms it up

Make sure to blast youtu.be/CIGHCoVzqtk at every combat encounter

>I think it only aired in Canada
No, I remember cringing at the horrifically bad English dub in the USA when I was a kid.

> spiderpunk
> Not playing as a spider

Spiders have been tamed and act as living computers. The spiders themselves act as processors, while webs serve as data storage.

The only thing you really need to know about Spider Riders is it was one of the last even remotely interesting Animes that aired on teletoon before Johny Quest just took up all the time slots and..

Drake Graham wrote and performed the english intro song and I try to make an effort to tell everyone because I think everything about Drake is so funny.

I'm assuming his dm worship the holy human form, as any sapient being should do

Get on the fucking spider, user.

>Drake Graham wrote and performed the english intro song
This is a lie and I'm angry because I was so ready to believe it.

ALL HAIL SAY-TYR
BBBAAAAHHHH!

>yfw a spider programs exomemory into his web

Not even in your wildest /d/reams user

A while ago, I actually read part of some shitty book where hundreds of prisoners were made to operate a gigantic mechanical computer.

Spider-Verse is shit, now the Galactic Alliance!

Much more importantly than how the spiders are involved though, will there actually be any "punk" in this world or will it just be the spider equivalent of CogFop?

>say-tyr

Ooo wee-ooo