Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2088: Your Princess Is In This Thread Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56573922/#q56576519
youtube.com/watch?v=j9p2IOM8njI
youtu.be/6wKoWkF5uE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullshit. I don’t believe you

Damnit user please. I literally just startes putting it together could you give me a day before you shitpost about it? I havent even gotten a good WIP yet.
Plus it wasnt even a real claim it was more of a Maybe I can do this deal. I have only done 1 jump in the past anyway. Seriously guy.

Sorry to bring old stuff up I will stop now.

So, what are some nice perks to reduce grinding and/or training? I was thinking about going to Disgaea.

Your princess is here!

Yes, yes she is.

Heavens would be a fun princess.

Are people really okay with this level of length? For such a huge and old and well known series, they really just want 5 origins, 1 perk line each and a couple items in a pool? I'm not asking for shitposting, I'm asking because I think I might change up how I hopelessly attempt to do jumps if people are really happy with this. I might actually get something done this year if I don't need to do something 30 pages long for anything I'm interested in, which is what a lot of the properties I like make me feel they need or people won't want them

Who between the Doll and Firekeeper do you waifu and motherfu.

I think this is a record so far as shitpost-targeting goes.

I'd say congratulations but it's not something to celebrate. Sorry user.

Tomb Kings question. If I import a multiple-in-one-slot Companion set as a Golem, are they all ONE Golem or are the multiple of that same Golem?

I ask for possible Warsphinx reasons.

*Passive agressive reply with some humor*

>if people are really happy with this.
THEY ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO HELP HIM MAKE IT BIGGER AND BETTER YOU FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL.

People were wanting just an angel and demon line and seeme dhappy if he put them in?

Eeeeh, kinda doubtful really. Not seeing much activity on that google docs and no one's bitching that he's just intending to maybe do an angel and demon origin set, if not just one supernatural being origin instead.

Can confirm, I have two princesses right here.

Fire Keeper is for waifuing, Doll is for motherfuing. Both are for protecting, as is the Fair Lady.

You're so goddamn stuck up your own ass, aren't you? Fine, go fuck yourself. I guess I should've known this place had already drawn the shitpost war lines after that argument and asking for help was stupid.

I'm just wondering how you're planning on dealing with the power levels. Specially the part with god and satan and spawn tearing up creation.

Oy.
As a flaming homosexual, don't lump that faggot in with us.

I thought we exiled you back to memegenerator.com

What are some perks that give you a background in the worlds you jump to? Stuff like how in Noblesse the capstones of the race perklines make it so you're part of a big organization in every subsequent jump.

Cosmic Fact from the General Marvel Jump.

If anything I was just shitposting on how any user that said something negative about the jump was replied to.

Exactly my position as well.

Sorry for people attacking you mindlessly, some people just see anyone as an enemy once they get going.

Jump length and what is seen as acceptable varies a lot, mostly on who is on at the time and what the property is. See the Mechanicus jump versus this one versus Needless for a range of different reactions.

I think it's more important for you to do a level you feel comfortable with instead of what would be accepted. If you're really having trouble, do as much as you can and then ask here or on the IRC for some help. Hopefully others that know the series can then chip in or even if they don't, they might be able to give you some strategies to get some more content in the jump. But yeah, go to the level you think the jump deserves rather than what your audience expects at minimum.

Wherever there is rampant shitposting instead of talking about Jumps and Chains, I'll be there.

>gdoc made 30 minutes ago
M8, either calm your tits or stop shitposting. No one said they'd bang all the perks out in a night. There's no reason to rush whatsoever.

Depends on what you're working on and who is on at the time. Honestly if you didn't want to put in the work, it's not hard to force something lazy through. People don't expect much and as long as you act polite and well meaning (Like an incompetent but kind servant) then few really go after you and organise the mob. As long as you cover the broad strokes of a series and put in what people want out of it, they'll generally let you slide on by even if your jump is really short.

Well, I don't really knows anything about Spawn, but I DO think that such a huge franchise should be as extensively represented as possible. I honestly think you should familliarize yourself with the entire series before you work further on the jump. Speed over quality is not the way.

Tell me about what happened in Hero Union BBS?
Who summoned you? How big of a clusterfuck did you have to deal with?

If Spawn was that important to you, you had nearly 4 years to do the jump. Core stepped up and tossed out a solid first effort. People have promised to help him. There is zero reason beyond being a dramatic cunt to start wailing now.

Either help out or fuck off, user.

Royal Lineage in Seven Deadly Sins makes it so that oyu are always part of the royal family or any equivalent of your starting country.

Maybe I just expect something a little more with how eager and many the supporters painted themselves at, only for there to be a single suggestion in the Gdocs after 30 minutes. And it's just a format suggestion.

>Idiot can't get over his anger boner so just attacks people asking for advice
Idiot.

Then get the fuck in there and help out user! It's that simple. Stop bitching and lend a hand.

>If Spawn was that important to you, you had nearly 4 years to do the jump.
That's the shittiest argument you could make.

I got summoned to deal with a demon who kept locking away other people's artifacts in dungeons filled with dumb riddles and puzzles. It almost took me the full decade just to catch up with them because they were able to make the dungeons quicker than I could solve them.

I was retired, I was also a skeleton. I created a nice little circle based magic system and made a dryad queen of elf land with magic. Hero guild got mad but I figure they like trees so why not?

I'm sorry the project isn't meeting your expected timeline, user. Please don't dock my pay!

It really isn't.

Why would I? I'm not the one saying I'd help him nor the one saying there was many willing to help. I'm just the one pointing out that Veeky Forums anons are all talk as usual and this will end exactly as similar things in the past have.

>they were able to make the dungeons quicker than I could solve them.
So... did they allow you to catch up with them, or just run out of materials?

Does Mordred count as one?

Somewhat off topic, but for those who participated in the discussion about the latest addition to Overwatch, there's a thread you may be interested in:

Not an interesting addition. Doesn't feel like she adds anything new to the team.

So you just wanted an excuse to bitch and insult people. Got it.

I remember someone deciding to give Rune Factory 4 a go. Has there been any news about it?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56573922/#q56576519

I've always taken it as perks are divided amongst them (or focused on just one) but they'd all be individually whatever the Origin is.

My Princesses are in Towers and I'm working on rescuing them all!

I would guess multiple of the same Golem. Or, if you wanted to have fun with it, each of them are only part Golem with each one of the set getting only some Golem parts. And they can then merge together to make a full Golem!

Hero Union BBS is probably going to go somewhere in the middle of my Main Chain. I'm not quite sure exactly where yet. But I plan to use it as a vacation Jump. Some minor problems, but nothing world ending. Just a fun quest and then a bunch of years relaxing. Well, as relaxed as Jumper is going to be able to be with that Harem perk under his belt.

Mordred is a Princess(Cat ).

Can't speak for everyone, but I am one of the supporters and I have no intention of working on it tonight. It's Friday night and I'm about to head out. I'm sorry if that disappoints you, user. I'll start giving Core some suggestions tomorrow morning while I'm eating cereal and binging DCAU.

I appeared in my unfinished Homebrew Setting before the Council of the Third Eye, aided the Order of St. Cassim in defeating the evil Hegemony, slew the evil Lich Queen that was responsible for the Tragedy of 500 Nations, restored the blasted wasteland on the main continent, stopped the cult rituals of the Immortan Serpent, and restored health and life to the two weakened World Trees!
All in all, it was a good time
I really should finish that homebrew

>Overwatch
Fuckin' AI apologists. That entire setting needs glassed.

>merge together to make a full Golem!
And I'll form the head!

>t. hasn't gazed into the Iris

youtube.com/watch?v=j9p2IOM8njI

>the Iris
Is that like a whispering eye?

Since Im trying to put together a hobbit jump does dropin monsters, elf, dwarf, wizard, orc backgrounds sound ok?along with the option to be any of the races not locked to background? Honorary dwarf elf if you want or orc wizard possible. Or is that dumb?

I was summoned by the church to kill the demons that were threatening the land.

The demons were just an offshoot of humanity that had developed more powerful magic, and they were only fighting back after the power behind the church started chopping them up for magic drugs like a chinese poacher.

Instead of fighting them directly, I tried to take the social route. Things got very, very messy.

I took a year off to learn magic, jumping to other worlds so I had as many magic systems to draw from as possible. Then I came back and brute forced my way through the dungeons, dispelling the magic that held all the puzzles together.

The demon was actually fairly chill in the end. I gave her a stern talking to about property laws, and she started making dungeons as attractions with rewards for those who beat them.

Well I was a Retired Hero, so my identity before Jumper-awakening was a hammerman who awoke in a world called Goetia. Long story short: Demonic miasma overtook much of the lowlands, leaving mountaintops and deep caverns the only non-toxic areas. Nomad tribes hunted demons and created transformation-weaponry out of them - big fucking swords in Limiter sheathes that when wielded, let someone transform into a half-demon body.

Anywho. My previous identity was summoned after his first job slaying Demon King Jugganok on another world, and the target this time was a demonic black sun - the egg for a demon that would have destroyed the entire world when it hatched. Turns out the sun itself was sapient however while protecting its charge, and THAT fight resulted in my previous identity having most of their flesh covered in burn scars that necrotized. The Black Sun was destroyed however, and shortly after The Hero was ran back to a tribal encampment on a mountaintop did I awake inside his body.

And then it all went downhill from there.

>Honorary dwarf elf if you want or orc wizard possible
Yes, those are dumb. Having an option to be like Beorn the Bear would be baller.

I worry for Nehekhara now, if user decides to go this route.
>We've all been there, buddy.

>Hates not immediately hostile A.I.

Show me where the AI touched your code, user.

I am open to suggestions user. I just found my copy of hobbit to reread. Im in spitball phase of building.

Y'see, I took Senior Citizen + The Ride Never Ends.

I lost count of how many worlds there were by the end.

How do you reconcile the fate that in this reality God doesn't exist therefor you do not have a soul, and as such are a null of sorts in settings with them. Assuming you go Drop-In and such.

Why would that make me have no soul? Im out of the context here I have what I have.

You can't prove a negative user.

If the user who's making the Amazons jump here, they dropped a new trailer. youtu.be/6wKoWkF5uE4

Does a sultry chocolate blacksmith count as a princess?

You might explode if I try to explain it to you.
You shouldn't assume one, either.

She's not royalty in any way, shape, or form. So no.

>in this reality
In which reality?

>those dumb arguments

oh my god does it matter what orientation
it's a good looking body of a 2d character that you're never going to interact with ever in real life
fucking shut up and fap already.

>doesn't
I remember when I was so very sure of that. Now all I know is this - whatever Powers may be have no reason to care for us. Even the stars are ants before them.

Kuro 2lewd

Kierkegaardian Existentialism. Each of these Jump World's are merely minor pocket realities within the vast and unknowable infinity of reality. What defines existance and the various other metaphysical concepts in one has no bearing on the others, as such it is not unreasonable to believe or have faith in some force that exists beyond all these blind eternities
Further, even if such truths are forever beyond out reach that doesn't mean we should not seek to understand or create/empower our own beliefs through much trial and pondering.

Afterall, if we do not believe in things that may not be true, and in doing so dedicate ourselves to pursuing the infinite, how else with they become?

We're reaching innuendo levels that shouldn't even be possible here. What is /wrong/ with this girl?

Speaking of true soullessness, how would such an individual fair in 40k? They'd be literally invisible in the warp and would probably be completely immune to pykers as well, right, or would they be like machines with no presence in the warp but capable of being effected by it?

>They'd be literally invisible in the warp and would probably be completely immune to pykers as well,
Considering that's how Culexus Assassin's work, pretty much

If Outer Gods had a sense of humor, they would laugh at existentialism. And most of the other philosophies, but especially that one.

Hey, Yoro, just asking in case I missed it: Did you ever post part 2 of your zootopia writeup? (Just wanting to make sure I didn't miss it)

Only if you import her into royalty.

Why do I see so many SI fics on spacebattles where the SI is specifically told he has no soul?

>all I know about existentialism I learned on Veeky Forums

Demon lord turned out to be a cute girl (there's always some stupid twist in Hero BBS) and the church was trying to kill both of us due to my demon summoning.

Eventually had to kill the battlepope with the help of an increasingly unlikely harem of somewhat spooky ladies.

And I'd laugh back at them, since obviously most Outer Gods are no better than a bunch of Rick&Morty fanboys, then I'd tell them to fuck off before they miss their stupid nugget sauce promotion.

I gazed into the abyss, and when it gazed back I told it it's ride to stare

She is all of Illya's repressed desires given form, including her lust for her brother.

Is this accurate?

Ugh.

Not yet. I've added six and a half pages, but not nearly enough to warrant posting a part 2 yet. There's still a lot of ground I want to cover. Just trying to decide what direction to take things.
Makes me smile to know someone's actually looking forward to my comfy brand of autism. Thanks for that.

But you are being the actual Rick & Morty fanboy, because you are postulating philosophical theories in front of an undeniable, infinite reality.

I definitely want to be an honorary dwarf elf.

>repressed

No. The perk and drawback suggestions are awful. They're definitely biased towatds a certain style of jumpmaking, particularly the drawback stuff being the 100-400-600 instead of 100-200-300 style, since it gives mroe points for usually less danger.

The stuff up to the price guide is fairly solid. The price guide is garbage.

>ascribing to the same mindset as Death from Discworld is being a Rick and Morty Fanboy
Boy, you need to unfuck yourself rightly

>Legendary levels of skill. Traits that are otherwise nigh-impossible for inhabitants of the jump to acquire. Copies of unique and powerful items

I'd say that fits more with 800cp, but it depends on the setting