Hey man, you wanna buy this weird fuckin thing?

>Hey man, you wanna buy this weird fuckin thing?

wat do

>No and what the fuck is up with your head?

How much?

He's clearly an angel as portrayed by christian mythology. Multiple animal faces flanking a humanoid face,spears, strange vestments. You know.

Yes.

No need to ask how much, I'll pay whatever it is no questions asked.

>Why are you purple and not red like everything else, you weirdo?

Why are you pink and not green like everything else?

How much does the vendor want for that weird humanoid with its stick?

Like 10 gold?

Fallen angel.

'Bout tree fiddy

>Oh well in that case, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

I like the idea of hell being full of so much crazy shit not even the denizens know whats what, but they just go along with it

Beelzebub has forbidden all commerce in this sector, and Sargatanas marches with an army that is consuming everything it can forage. Why ought I waste bartering for that mount?

Well, it's a weird red thing, you could always have it carry stuff, or chew on people who aggravate you.

Do you have any in a darker color? Maybe a blue? The red is just a bit much is all.

What's it eat? I don't want another tribble situation on my hands. And I don't know if grass even grows this far south.

Because Sargatanas is bringing everyone who wants back into Heaven with him, and unless you want to be left stuck in this shithole or you're a Major who can grow wings you better get a mount so you can keep up with his army.

Welcome to chaos 101

>Pretty rad, how bout a trade for my brick?

wat nw

Bro, thats Larry, you can't just trade Larry for some weird red thing

>What the fuck is that ugly thing
>What the fuck is it eating
>Don't look at me while eating that shit, you ugly cunt

>Playing GOO Warlock
>Walk up to angel and use the Create Thrall ability
>Now i own both the angel and the weird fuckin thing

Not that weird, bruv. Just looks like a spear.

God's Demon is fantastic, best fiction I've read in a long time. Every Hellscape I run in a roleplaying game is heavily inspired by it.

I just wish someone made miniatures that bore some resemblance to Barlowe's art.

Target has to be incapacitated, also it only works on humanoids and there seems a good chance that thing's a fiend.

>Sup with you man, how you been?
>Ah you know, grinding that 9 to 5.

Jokes on you, we are playing RAI with house rules. Fuck you and your books

>Hey baby, come here often? Come on honey, don't be like that. Let ol' user cheer you u-GETS SHIVED

How much homie?

I'll give you 2 gold for it

>Dice in name
>newfag detected

I must decline. My religion doesn't permit human trafficking.

Nah man it's cool. Humans don't have faces for eyes.

I don't want it so I'll cut you a good deal.

>So what are you wearing to *unpronouncable's* wedding? I was thinking suit but no tie?

What is God's Demon about?

Paradise Lost 2: Electric Boogaloo

It follows the events following Lucifer's rebellion and the war in heaven, after which the rebel angels were cast into Hell. It talks about the founding of Hell, how the archangels, now demon lords, become the foremost rulers of this grim prison and how they founded their empires on the bleak shores of misery and punishment. Most of all it follows the life of one demon lord, Sargatanis, who after gruelling millenia dares to hope that forgiveness and redemption is possible even in Hell.

I especially recommend it if you get into worldbuilding, there are plenty of details about how societies function in Hell.