Ash Williams falls from a portal into Bretonnia circa the End Times

>Ash Williams falls from a portal into Bretonnia circa the End Times

Is Chaos fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmI3pJHIT90
youtube.com/watch?v=lsU1t2vkURg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Way back in the day I remember someone writing up an Ash class for Warhammer Quest. Found it while browsing the Warhammer Quest Webring, as one did.

Yes.
Last time a single time traveling human with a chainsaw was involved in Warhammer, he singlehandedly stopped a Chaos incursion from occurring in NEW YORK CITY masterminded by non other than fucking Be'lakor.

And the Emperor did fuck all- I might add, faggot was too busy being a depressed Hobo until the age of strife hit.

yes. obviously.

Yes, Ash monster killing power is like that of the Doomguy.

Everything else he is a doofus at though.

>Putting a guy who regularly fights mutiversal cosmic abominations in a setting where the local threats are barely capable of taking down a bloody medieval empire.
What do you think?

Fuck i would play a campaign as Ash that would stellar.

Well shit like power fists and laser guns falls through the realm of chaos all the time and it hasn't shifted the balance dramatically, so I doubt a man with a chainsaw and a sawed-off would change much.

Ash vs Evil dead ended so fucking retardedly i'm still mad.

>Well shit like power fists and laser guns falls through the realm of chaos all the time and it hasn't shifted the balance dramatically, so I doubt a man with a chainsaw and a sawed-off would change much.
>t.someone who doesn't know jackshit about Ash or the bullshit he pulls off.

End Times may be shit but it's not 40k, even if GW tried to merge universes they still didn't have 40k weaponry.

Ash has killed a demon lord of hell with his bare hands.

There's an account of a chainsword in Liber Chaotica.

>Liber Chaotica

We don't talk about that here.

yes, but only after they kill the wench that ash was banging.

I mean, isn't that basically the plot of evil dead 2?

>citing comics
Ash isn't Doomguy, he's just some schmuck who manages to bullshit his way out of danger.

Remember that Liber Chaotica was an in-universe book that may or may not have existed explicitly said to be written by a lunatic.

>so I doubt a man with a chainsaw and a sawed-off would change much.
Bitch Ash had a chainsaw hand because that is what he had available at the time.

He was dropped into the middle ages with a few textbooks and created a blender car

Drop Ash off in 40K and I guarantee he's gonna pull of some Ork level bullshit on a human scale

>Fuck i would play a campaign as Ash that would stellar.
I played an Ash inspired character for two campaigns.
He died at the end of the first one

Crafts and firearms focused WoD Hunter

DM asked me if I wanted to play him again so we contrived some bullshit as to how he could come back

Some of the most fun I've ever had.

>Is Chaos fucked?
Yes, so is whatever Sister of Battle chapter he happens to shack up with

>Implying Ash wouldn't incorporate said tech in a matter of a single montage
youtube.com/watch?v=RmI3pJHIT90

youtube.com/watch?v=lsU1t2vkURg
Yeah. Ash basically has the ability of a mekboy when it comes to creating stuff.

The comics are more or less 'canon' for all intents and purposes. Especially so given that Ash Vs Evil Dead confirms multiverse shenanigans.

>manages to bullshit his way out of danger.
Usually with violence and improvised implements of death

>Ash is about to be executed by a Bloodletter
>"NOW MORTAL YOU DIE!"
>"Holy cow what's that over there?!"
>"WHAT?"
(Bloodletter looks over)
(Looks back)
'BLAM'

>these sources dont count because i said so.

Let's drop Ash and Doomguy in 40k. Or is that overkill?

Let's drop Ash AND Doomguy in 40k. Or is that overkill? In any case, how long before shit gets sorted?

I don't think there's any word properly capable of expressing just how utterly fucked Chaos and the like will be once those two get to work. Doubt 40k will last a week even.

Between months and years, enough to let the eldar confused with the fact not long ago their souls used to be damned to be sex toys.

What?

Doomguy generally only operates well because he's got a constant drip-feed of ammo for his big guns wherever he goes. Even in the comic, he's very nearly screwed when he runs out of ammo. Aside from D44M's backstory where he kills Hell, Doomguy is always in danger of being pulped the moment he either gets surrounded or runs out of gun food.

You're gonna make this argument in a Warhammer thread when most of Veeky Forums doesn't acknowledge as canon past 8th edition?

Chainsaw warrior

I've heard of that before, but i had no idea that Be'lakor did it.

>Webring
Oh, those were the days.

Well he did.

The faggot.

If Dynamite Entertainment and GW got together on this I would read the living fuck out of that comic. I would actually pay for the download as well as the TPB.

>Ash and Doomguy drop into 40k
>Guilliman & Emps are like FUCK. YES.
>A&D each get their own customized artificer-wrought Power Armours along with any required support units
No one is running out of anything any time soon.

>implying they won't just take the bare necessities while comically overwhelmed/ignoring their glorious reception
>implying they won't be sucked into the Warp both alone on their very first missions where their zany daemon reducing adventures really begin
They're not heroes to be paraded, they're the epitomes of absurd action heroes

That's not how Army of Darkness plots WORK, you ass.

NuWarhammer is a mess. Has been since '15.

>having the Thing as part of your roster
Come on man, that'd be broken as fuck.

*Sigh* True. Fuck it, either way I still wanna read it. Especially if this guy does the art. In colour of course, but you knew that.