Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2089: Calling All Moms Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1hCNdyCn3N2_YE5JBtq9kluGU3NqZtkFe/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1aMjDvS-P9ZMhLAX_PtOnp6T51O9ULs3qBSZq_OOWtzg/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=XkKulSH2nNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the Charlotte jump in the drive yet and does anyone have AdMech jump pdf?

>AdMech jump pdf
Was rejected, again, jumpmaker is doing some overhauling.

Still don't think he has a good enough grasp of them to do the jump but he seems determined and that can lead to good things so It'd be nice to be proven wrong.

You fool! We do not speak that name!

I have vague recollections of vore and other assorted degeneracy

Unbirthing Dio Brando to carry them into other jumps as their child and rebirth them.
All to circumvent companion limits.

I mean
Its a loophole

>its a loophole

have some fucking dignity man.

Any perks to let you specifically consume the magic from artifacts?

siphon (vampire diaries)

Question how dumb is it to teleport a Sphere of Annihilation using Kamui

Freddy vs Ash vs Jason
IJI

the one on top lets you devour the effects
the one on the bottom just takes in magic energies

Given what happens when a similar effect is used on it? Probably pretty dumb.
>Should a gate spell be cast upon a sphere of annihilation, there is a 50% chance (01-50 on d%) that the spell destroys it, a 35% chance (51-85) that the spell does nothing, and a 15% chance (86-100) that a gap is torn in the spatial fabric, catapulting everything within a 180-foot radius into another plane.
It probably won't be as bad given that kamui is just a quick warp rather than a persistent discontinuity in the fabric of space-time, but I sill wouldn't chance it.

There was one in Dragon Ball GT under the Dragon origin.

Is anyone working on a ReBoot jumpdoc?

No one is Woolie, you don't have to keep asking. You can do it if you want to.

Jumpers tell me about your spaceship. How many kinds of ftl does it have?

>Freddy vs Ash vs Jason
Can't find that one for some reason.

If you're searching for the exact title, it's actually "Freddy vs Jason vs Ash".

That just seems to turn up nightmare on elm street. Do you know which folder it's supposed to be in?

A-M, for me.

drive.google.com/file/d/1hCNdyCn3N2_YE5JBtq9kluGU3NqZtkFe/view

there

>> 58265418
Spawn v1.2 Jump.
Soliciting feedback and suggestions, especially for the oft-requested angel/demon origins.
Please submit feedback/suggestions to docs.google.com/document/d/1aMjDvS-P9ZMhLAX_PtOnp6T51O9ULs3qBSZq_OOWtzg/edit

I have endured for the sake of asking the constructive and helpful side of Veeky Forums. Now, I must rest.

Thanks!

Fixing link to previous post:

Wow, so many comments and help on that google doc. Not. Half a day and still nothing? So much for all those helpful people. Looks like just two people have assisted so far.

Your confidence fills me with joy.

I'm hungry, tired, and am going to bed. I'll check back to tomorrow morning. Hopefully this time around the feedback will be a little more useful.

CHANGELOG:

Lots. Many perks have been reworked or shuffled to backgrounds I felt would suit them better. Some were replaced entirely.

Added backgrounds: Explorator, Collegia Titanica.

Once I get some consensus on this part of the jump HAHAHA I'll move on to reworking items and warehouse attachments.

PLANNED:

Tech-priest followers that can perform research and technical work for you.
Lots of free (minor/optional) implants to reflect their ubiquity within the priesthood.
OC companions from the previous version are set unless there are any major issues raised with them.
Item purchases will be much, much more generalized. So I don't have to write out the entire mechanicus armory, each purchase is not for a specific item, but a choice from a pool of items of a similar tier/grouping. I may follow this format for other things as well, like vehicles.
Will alter scenarios so they are less of a easier way to get another Light of Terra.

The only suggestion so far was "we told you to add demon and angel origins, now do it!" Which was amended by CoreAnon. And now Myrm.

It seems demanding changes is easier than offering suggestions, who would've known!

Yeah but we're just cynics maaaan.

what would happen if i ingest a full vial of angels and demons essence? Do i get a split personality or just the respective power.
Is there any possibility to feed on evil as a redeemer if i take the engine of evil?

I like the jump, btw

So, reply to this one and no clue how to link posts from different threads.

I know capstones need better text, I'm working on it. One of reasons why I haven't dropped it into drive yet. But I'm having quite a trouble with that, so no clue when I'll get done. Doesn't help that I tried to write perks as I felt would be fitting for series, which was often quite vague on things...

If Enginseer is to be an Origin, may I suggest a point bonus for it? Otherwise, it is out of place amongst Arch-Heretiks and the various Magos,

Don't know much about the Admech or 40K, but I respect your drive in the face of adversity

>Tech-priest followers that can perform research and technical work for you.

Do you mean Tech-Heretic? Tech-priests don't actually research so much as recover .

Question Jumpchain. How do I get Magic like Syndra's from League of Legends. I want to hit people with my balls.

A double-edged sword, indeed.

Has someone else been asking about ReBoot? I haven’t been around until a few threads ago, when I asked once if one existed and got no reply. Thank you for the info, though. If I had more confidence in myself, I might try making one on my own, but it just feels… wrong.

Plus I’m a degenerate mobilefag, really not conducive to proper writing.

Woolie, if you can make a living speaking to people, you've got the confidence to write a jump.

Also on a similar note would Evelynn count as a spirit and can you get an elemental affinity for dark magic

Alright. For 'Maybe This Time', it's got some nice fluff, but you need to have a line where you say something along the lines of "Each time the person you're with turns out to be wrong for you, the chance the next one you find will be the right one for you increases. And even if you don't find them next time, the odds will keep increasing and you might even make some new friends in the process."
Just that kind of crunchy 'this is what it does' stuff.

For 'I Want To Break Free', you need some kind of example of when it could be used. Maybe say "People will always understand your perspective rather than blindly lashing out when you put forth ideas they don't like." or something along those lines.

'Defying Gravity' could use a bit more fluff. Talk about having perfect mastery of pitch and tone or stuff like that. Just hammer home how good it makes you so it doesn't feel unnecessary with 'Songbird'.

'Listen to your Heart' could also use an example. Does it prevent you being in denial? Clarify that a bit more.

'We built this city' is incredibly vague. I can't really give advice because I have no idea what it does.

I hope I could help.

I am mildly upset there is no Points Of Light/Generic 4E jump
You think with Forgotten Realms, Dark Sun and Ravenloft someone would've done PoL

Not sure if Eyebrows/Lovecraftanon are still about, so...
I'd assume you just buy the mage perks, probably take Aspect as well for the massive power boost.
I think (Dark) is ok for Elemental Affinity if you select darkness as your Aspect, and I think Evelynn would be a Spirit since there's no category for demons.

Picked up the Narada in NuTrek, imported it into Stargate Atlantis as a Lantean City Ship and then into Supreme Commander as an Experimental ACU. So three kinds of FTL drive; Warp, Hyperspace and Quantum. Also the Companion AI that runs it picked up some supernatural upgrades along the way, so if you count the ability to teleport, plane shift and world-walk as forms of FTL, then six.

I'm mainly buying for waifu companion so I don't have enough points for Aspect. (Basically trying to make this alt-form a mix of Syndra and Evelynn)

One. Iron Steeds from Aldnoah Zero lets me use my powers through my vehicles. Speedforce Unity from Kingdom Come lets me move around 66 billion times the speed of light. That's fast enough to get from one side of the galaxy to another in 47 seconds. I don't really need anything more than that.

No one really cares as much about Points of Light as those settings like Forgotten Realms, Dark Sun, Ravenloft, and such. Don't know why you expected differently.

What's really surprising is that we don't have a jump for Eberron.

>I want to hit people with my balls.

Become Tanuki and smash em with your kintama

There is a perk in sentai part 4 that makes any vehicle you drive twice as fast. You know what you must do.

Sorry, part 3. With not!turbo.

The fact that we still don't have an Eberron jump is really surprising. I was certain it would happen quickly if only because people would want the airships.

Goddammit Japan.

It really helped, you have me some useful thoughts to consider. Thank you very much.

The west doesn't lose in that regard as well

Why is his penis as big as her?

Demons gonna demon

>They probably wouldn't give a damn, nothing will motivate the skaven to do something that doesn't serve themselves in some way and if they do have some reason to attack us they'd do it regardless. The only thing jumper might have is some females that look nice according to man-thing sensibilities.

Skaven are going to be motivated to attack you for the same reasons they attack others in the first place. They hate you, probably even more so than regular Skaven as you look different. And your taking space and resources they could use. Probably consider you weaker for looking so pretty.

I'll consider it, but I do like the idea of a ratmen of NIMH scenario so I'm not sure I will do it. But we will see.

Mhmm. Funny how, now that the Imperium is in deep shit, all this tech is suddenly being 'recovered', isn't it?

Silly roleplay question:
>Jumper use magic and shit
>The only witness is a young child
>They think it's the coolest thing ever
>They beg you to teach them a magic trick
What do you teach them?

Master Spark

Prestidigitation. Duh.

>What do you teach them?
That dreams don't always come true, 'cause I don't have the perks needed to teach people who can't already use it. I'd teach them some card tricks and "magic" so they could impress their friends, though.

The next morning they receive a letter of acceptance and free tuition to my magic school,they're going to be a wizard.

A series of basic spells whose principles naturally lead into more advanced effects, allowing for easy progression through the sequence of structured magic that I've developed. Master these techniques, kid, and you'll have the potential to learn more.

Because that's Red's father and that's the reason why she dresses so modestly because she is embarrassed by him and doesn't want to become him

>Red's father is Green
>Red's waifu is Blue
Fucking Team Crayola over there.

>Red's waifu
But that's forbidden love, user!

Turn him into a flying brick

Aside from Resident Evil, where can we get mutative viruses? Particularly ones where we can both design what they turn into, and let them keep their intelligence and individuality.

>But that's forbidden love, user!
That's the best kind, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkKulSH2nNc

>What do you teach them?
A charm spell

>What do you teach them?
Vancian arcane casting.

Tell us about your ballistics

This All these people handing out crazy magic to small children are really irresponsible.

Meteor.

Probably some form of enchantment, if they are creative enough they could make all their dreams come true.

Is there ever gonna be an Age of Sigmar jump? I know its a dumb setting, but we have jumps of places like Sonichu and Johnny Test.

In all honesty I just want space lizardmen

Fell's Five would be a fun thing to jump into.

>Age of Smegma

It's dumb and because it's mostly lifted from Warhammer it's pretty big.

It'd probably require several jumps and because of the aforementioned dumbness nobody can be bothered at the minute.

I'd make it, but I don't actually know that much about it. From everything I've heard it sounds really awesome, though, and the people who dislike it are just mad that things changed.

Prototype for the Blacklight Virus, Warframe has Infested, and The Many from System Shock 2? Those all kinda fit the bill, but require some work on your part in the retaining intelligence and individuality department. Saya No Uta directly and 40k Tyranids on a generational scale as a Genestealer are the only ones right out the gate that'll let you do all that with a little restraint on your part.

I like to think of Sigmar as the Bablovia of the Warhammerverse.

I could be wrong, but looking it up, isn't it really just Chaos vs Order? There seems to be no real reason factions would fight unless one is order and the other is chaos.

Refuse. There's no way I'm teaching a kid anything without a little vetting first. Don't want to accidentally a Dark Lord after all.

First I'd transform the child into a squirrel, then a fish, and finally a bird letting them take in lessons from each new form before returning them to their natural state.
Then I'd teach them to scrub floors and carry water up hill.

You've already made the changes based on my feedback and I don't really see the need for an angel or demon background, although it would be nice and I certainly wouldn't complain.
That said I've given it some thought and here are some ideas:
Demon perks - interdimensional travel through fire, a dumpy seemingly harmless alt-form transformation coupled with a horrific demon transformation with the characteristic wierd jaw of the Violator, the ability to perceive sin and find sinful people and manipulate them through their sins - the ability for some limited toon-style shennanigans such as animating vehicles you are riding to operate without you at the wheel or to make a face on a shovel animate (feats I remember from the movie).
Angel perks - angelic ribbons, the ability to take trophys from your prey that you personally hunt that may make you stronger/better/or more respected - a perk for seeing the good in anyone and nurturing it, even romancing them, a perk for protecting innocents and smiting evil. And of course a perk for that perfect perm,

Just some ideas. I hope you find them useful.

Merlin you lazy fuck. You can't just transform kids into random animals and pretend you're teaching them lessons.

I imtend to someday. Ghoul kings would be cool.

Is there a list of jumps with a masquerade of some sort?

Nope. Though odds are good if it's in the modern day and has magic, it has a masquerade, too.

how would you all feel to a Brazzers Cinematic Universe Jump?

Any info about Warlock of the Magus World jump ?

QQ. Next heretical question?

I take that as a yes?

Mage Hand is my fave D&D cantrip, so it's gotta be that. So many applications!

If, in order to spark, you had to complete a raid teamed up with companions and maybe other jumps, who would be the final boss?

Gohan Calvo

Ask on irc but I doubt anyone is still working on one.

Odin. The glorious fucker is everywhere in the chain. So your final battle would be against Odin where he'd test you to see if you were worthy of the Spark.

I'm asking. And I hope that this jump is not droped.