Infiltrating hostile city in not-Arab country

>infiltrating hostile city in not-Arab country
>rogue suggests we sneak inside in disguise
>convinces the rest of the characters to let the mage polymorph everyone into harem girls so we can walk in the gate

Moments you realized you were in someones magical realm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42623171/#42633704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well the idea itself isn't bad. The actual bad part is if the Sultan wants you in his private quarters while polymorphed. Then you have a really good reason to worry a lot.

fetishes out

Why? Fucking a bad guy to gain his trust is hardly worse than 90% of the shit we already do.

>convinces the rest of the characters to let the mage polymorph everyone into harem girls so we can walk in the gate
That's suspicious, why would girls go outside the harem without supervision or the guards knowing?
You would need to sneak in first then polymorph to move more freely inside.

>Well the idea itself isn't bad.

It's terrible, considering that there are a hundred better things to disguise yourself as, such as the Harem guards (who can carry weapons) or servants that actually have mobility within the city, all of which probably wouldn't even require polymorph.

It's literally an example of OP being an idiot fetishposter and trying to come up with an excuse to post yet another "magic realm" thread on Veeky Forums.

*poisons your heir*

Well laddy, want to pose as an eunuch then?
100% chances you don't get porked by the sultan and you may even gain his favor.

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to be transformed into a girl and exploring that fantasy everywhere you possibly can since it's impossible irl.
I mean sure, I wouldn't do it in a creepy/sexual way but surely you can understand that for some people this is a extremely important fantasy.

>such as the Harem guards
Guards know each other. Nobody knows the harem girls well because the entire point of a harem is that they only fuck the boss, so it's actually a decent disguise.

But yeah servants would have been better.

But wouldn't it raise why harem girls are running around inside the castle?

Could be new.

An eunuch is virtually guaranteed to have a feminine penis if snipped before puberty, and as such gets the porkening, no exceptions. You could polymorph into hung as a horse eunuch, but then again, the porkening because hung as a horse. There's no way to wiggle out of getting porked.

What is this weird obsession with gender-swapping? If you're dead-set on the harem plan, it would be a lot easier for the female adventuresses in your party to just present themselves to the Sultan. They're high-level and gorgeous, right? That should grant you an audience at least.

It's funny and kinky fantasy. Not the same as playing heroine from the beginning.

Harems were more a Turkish thing than an Arab thing anyway.

>high-level
likely

>gorgeous
highly unlikely, unless cha-based caster

> Female PCs volunteer to be part of Sultan's harem.
> We sneak in while he's busy.
> Get to hear him fucking two of them at once.
> Afterwards, they decide to stay.

Moments you realized you were in someones magical realm.

>cha and appearance are the same thing

Yes, at least the western conception of them. Harems were mostly female family members anyways. Sex slaves existed, but weren't the majority of harem members. Of course the Turks are the extreme case - tons of concubines.

Beauty and Charisma should both be attributes, Arcanum style

they use to be. It was called comeliness.

That's not a good idea. Beauty, in Arcanum, is fucking worthless. And that's a real shame, because it's an entire attribute! It literally does nothing! It doesn't matter if you're an Elven supermodel, no-one responds differently to you!

Beauty should matter a *lot*.

Sounds like a good Sultan.

Pretty sure I've read this story on Veeky Forums before.

>trade risky, dirty life of adventurer for life of extreme wealth and comfort as a spy/power operative for a state whose absolute dictator is your true love/booty call

The one where the whole party was the Sultan's harem?

Fine, we'll make it more important. Have a halo effect mechanic in games

nah, it was one where two female players fought over being the rich arena master's favorite girl after infiltrating.

May I have some sauce please? Asking for a friend.

>Beauty should matter a *lot*.

Is this what ugly people actually believe? Apart from first impressions, or getting laid in an sexually open culture? Is this some roundabout way to shift blame from own shortcomings on genetics?

well, I mean really, anyone who is doing worse off than anyone else can attribute it to any number of perceived advantages someone else has.

It's not like being ugly has no effect on one's life. Maybe not "a lot" of an effect.

>It's not like being ugly has no effect on one's life. Maybe not "a lot" of an effect.
Not that guy, but its effect is extremely dependent on the culture in question. Can be a lot, can be a little. But yeah, its never zero.

What kind of weird question is this? Being ugly IS a personal shortcoming. If you're not attractive and can't be bothered to try to keep it up, it's a character flaw.

Attractiveness is really important. If you had two potential employees, one attractive and one ugly, both of whom had the exact same qualifications, you'll pick the attractive one.

Found it!

> archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/42623171/#42633704

What if it causes you to have a mental change? That is something you would not want to have if you were a man your whole life and suddenly you get addicted to dicks as a woman.

In all fairness, your brain's affected by your body and your hormones. If you were in a woman's body, you'd be wired differently.

Seriously, at this point better make a female, remote-controlled homunculus and let her do the infiltration.

>hundreds of guards all know each other
>but the Harem guards wouldn't notice extra girls from a highly specialized and select group that are contained within a specific section of the palace

The lengths you fuckheads will go to try and justify inserting your fetishes into games.

Even if guards wasn't the best idea, it's actually hard to come up with a worst idea than a harem girl.

I am legitimately impressed you've managed to find it, user.

>hundreds of guards all know each other
>hundreds of guards must know each other in order for any one of them to figure you don't belong
You didn't think that one through, did you.

You think it is difficult to recognize several hundred people you would reasonably encounter repeatedly over the space of weeks?

You don't have to, that's my point. Some guards will be clueless, but there will undoubtedly be a few among them a bit sharper than the rest.

The idea that every guard must be on a first name basis with each other in order for any single one to become suspicious of an impostor is illogical.

Harem girls (Like legit ones, joining a nobles harem) were a big deal. They were very pretty or very bright. Their health and safety would be a concern to the Chief Eunech ordering them for his sultan or whoever was delivering them as a gift. They had the potential to be the Sultans favorite and needed the express permission of a Valide Sultan (Sultan's Mother or equivalent) in order to roam or leave the palace.

for myself? Yeah. I might recognize the faces of most of the other guards if the shifts didn't keep us from meeting each other but any face I didn't recognize wouldn't stand out unless they were a different ethnicity/race/accent/etc to every other guard.

Though I guess it would be a good security policy to have all new guards introduced to all other guards they will be working closely with.

The whole point of a harem is that they're kept away from anyone who is gonna have their way with them but the sultan, "new" ones wouldn't just be wandering into the castle

They have to get delivered to the castle somehow.

Dunbar's number but also you're dumb.

you don't need to polymorph for that unless it's a not!Arab country full of aboleths or something, just alter self and don't waste that spell slot.

You don't need to be on a first name basis to recognize some, general features is more than enough.
How do you even live? In the woods?

Man, I only see my hundreds of coworkers on 1st and 2nd shift for maybe 30 minutes a day, and I know immediately if there's a new guy on. We've been getting a lot of new guys recently, but I still know who is new and who isn't. If there wasn't any hiring, I would question new faces. At the very least check to see if they've got their badge on and visible.

>You don't need to be on a first name basis to recognize some, general features is more than enough.
Are you agreeing with me? I don't really see what your point is.

ITT: Things that never happened once in the history of the universe and the fools on Veeky Forums who believe them

A harem is a place where women are literally locked away from other men. Being a 'harem girl' does not entitle you to any free reign. Not only is the idea itself stupid, but it should be fairly easy for you to conclude as to why arriving 'outside' the gate as a harem girl is even far stupider.

Um, do you get paid for working security? If not, why are you doing their job?

Why would you not notice? Are you the kind of guy who never talks to your co-workers?

Besides, you want to keep an eye on 'em, in case one of them happens to bring an assault rifle to work.

This is a moronic idea and you only posted it for fetishshit purposes.

The actual SENSIBLE idea would be for one guy to turn into a slave merchant and the rest of the party turn into exotic slave girls. Then he can lead them around, take them to the market, and hopefully sell them to a rich target.

That's how you do it, OP. Sheesh.

Security is everyone's job when you work in a defense plant that has top secret materials in it. But even if it wasn't, I'd still recognize the new guys in my area.

alter self can only target yourself

>someone brings a poison gas bomb to the office and gives everyone a nice dose of sarin gas
>"lmao why would you be worried about new people? just let security worry about it lol"

It's not about noticing or not, it's about giving a shit after noticing. Industrial espionage or plain office equipment pilfering is absolutely case of not my problem.

Guess what, that stuff is the guard's problem. So if regular ass employees notice, guards will also notice and then their literal job is to question.
Also, depending on the industry, knowing and not interfering is illegal and at least will get you fired.

>, in Arcanum, is fucking worthless
Actuyally it's pretty fucking important because it influence who will talk to you and give you quests. And it's kinda critical for say a Half-Orc or Half-Ogres so people don't attack you on sight.

but what if the party was already composed of harem girls?

NO

>tfw oilboner

I remember an old Veeky Forums copypasta about this

>tfw no job in a defense plant

What is the Halo effect. Being attractive may not be an auto-win but it certainly makes life easier. People are more likely to trust you or give you the benefit of the doubt if you are conventionally attractive.

>genzoman

does good art.

He is a man after my own dick. He followed the same path I would if I got into art: get half-decent and then draw shitloads of cute girls without ever seriously improving.

i unironically want a magical realm DM

Same. They key issue here is that you never know if you'll be sticking your e-dick in crazy and they get all clingy and think ERP=real life relationship. Its one hell of a gamble.

ELF SLAVE WAT DO
>not allowed that anymore
HAREM GIRLS WAT DO

on that note i want to mating press Shantae.

That was my first thought too.

They don't actually exist. Only in Veeky Forums pastas.

That sounds like a MAID campaign.

What if your polymorph spell ends during the act?
It could be extremely awkward (for you)

What happens if it ends while penetrated? Is his dick now fused with the PC’s gooch?

Even Shadman is a better artist than him

IF it is a stat in (c)RPG then it should matter A LOT .
Making it a separate stat should mean it is as important as other stats.

At least he got farther than say, Matsu-sensei or Houtengeki before throwing in the towel and plateauing.

>What happens if it ends while penetrated? Is his dick now fused with the PC’s gooch?
I'm not sure if I want to know the answer.

Pretty solid opening for a fetish story.
>sultan has his way with polymorphed party
>party is irrevocably mind-broken
>score from every adventure goes to further polymorph spells to let them get teamed by fat old men
>start doing more and more fucked in shit for their next romp
>fall into drugs, eventually one of them falls into the hands of Drow slavers that begin making permanent physical transmutations

It was good for the first two lines.

>It's a "fat old men" episode.
Channel changed.

as a magical realm DM, I'd like to submit the vore table top homebrew system I've been working on for several years as evidence against your statement.

I'm also a magical realm DM. What kind of vore are you into?

>mfw all these dms with their crazy fetishes and I just want some old-fashioned political intrigue and rampant homolust with cute boys.

Lots of kinds. I tried to make sure the character creation options had enough variability to cover all the options. It's actually a pretty great system and I'm super proud of it, but... It's a vore game so I can't exactly share it anywhere decent.

Are there, uh, any openings in this magical realm homebrew?
Asking for a friend's roommate

go to /d/

Oh, I don't have trouble finding players. I have trouble finding people who would be able to appreciate the mechanics in an entirely game oriented way.

I'm always open to play testing more, but life hasn't been kind to me in any way of getting an actual campaign going. I haven't done any one offs in a while though and am kinda been itching to run something or other.

>Magical realm DM with kinks including watersports, cultural corruption, soft and hard vore, cock vore, mass scale mind breaking, amputation, hucows/elfcows, and many others
>Don't have any players at the moment
Feels bad

A game and mechanic oriented homebrew like that sounds really neat so... how does this uh "friend's roommate" get in touch with you

It would be extremely painful