Look at her, she knows that what she is about to do is a mistake that will haunt her life forever...

Look at her, she knows that what she is about to do is a mistake that will haunt her life forever. She is about to start a TTS thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8wrqe72YG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon Alfa give me this reunion already

Why is he white though

Nanomachines, son.

I know it sounds crazy but is there a explantion on how Custodes can be spies while being the size of 2 men?

Because he decide to be black because big black men get all the hot chicks.

>believing the meme

NOT
FUCKING
CANNON

Just admity your feelings it will help you to heal

>Black men the least sought after tinder matches

Rly makes u think

He uses the same process to tan his skin they use to paint their armor.

Alright, enough's enough. Nobody wants a /pol/ derail.

Fair enough

Someone post that Sassafras image you know the one

Ok, let just say that the pillar trion forced him to get tanned skins.

This?

I can see how they can become very persuasive

Thats the one. she will work for a bunch of celibates for the rest of her natural life. Now thats wasted potential.

Shadowsun is used goods. Torchstar is the clear superior waifu for Kitten

Kitten/Sassafras when

Torchstar is for Farsight-senpai alone, she's not interested in gue'la shlongers

You know how two kids sneak into movies wearing trenchcoats? They just pretend to be a pair of ratlings or children on each others shoulders.

No tau woman can resist the BTHC (Big Trans-Human Cock) user

>Trans Human Cock
So its a feminine penis?

Oh, don't start on that.

>So its a feminine penis?

We ain't talking about Boy here user

How fucked is commorragh going to be ya think. Im pretty sure vect is gonna some have a JUST AS PLANNED ready for whatever happens.

Well Yvraine and Ynnead are certainly going to appear if not in this next episode the one after that.
But what I really want to see is eher kitten and magnus adventures are leading them

It must have been like fucking a fleshlight

I need more

I think I have another saved somewhere

No dice, sorry.

They'll turn up and discover that Comorragh is empty. Everyone has relocated to the imperial palace. The place is practically grand central station lately, what's one more orgy on the emperor's rotting corpse?.

fuck.

Just need to wait for a drawfag the long long wait

I just want episode 2 of BRO TRIP

But Alfa said they are going to be really short

What other 40k creatures do you wanna see vulkan pet

Wraithknight Taldeer.

I think LIIVI wouldn't like that

He won't.
That's what makes it funny

Pretty sure that fanart was made before the episode where he's revealed to be black came out.

Sassafras was built for lewd

There actually should be black custodes, at least somewhat. They're recruited from the ruling classes of Terra and that has to include Africa

DO. NOT. BULLY. BOY.

he's so shocked he paled several shades.

Pretty sure he's on the fence with the idea of keeping it canon.

this.

I can't wait to see desperate Eldar chicks flooding into the imperium for the chance to get some BHC (Big Human Cock). I'm also curious how Big E is going to react when he finds out King Smurf is playing "hide the chainsword" with that Eldar chick whose name I can't spell.

*cocks shutgon*

Yvraine. It’s easy as fuck to spell man.

I am not a clever man, friend.

Fair enough.

>TFW no thicc Sassafras gf
>TFW only one lewd of her
Literally why even live?

Now I'm picturing that broken shell of a man that's basically dead hugging a giant killer robot with what vestiges of self he has left.

True love is so rarely seem, Shadowsun should have abandoned the ethereals after giving her such a stupid order

It would truly be grimdark. I love it

He better not back out from it now like a coward.

When (which video) did Kitten reveal his face or ethnicity?

the one where he told Emps about the Salamanders

TTS ruined the fucking hobby. Every new player and even some dumb older players act like the memes are in universe facts. I wish it never became popular.

Fun things are fun user. You will have to come to terms that retards are a reality and we are the ones that need to come to terms with it

Which memes exactly do you despise as fancanon.

>all these (you)s

Gratifying.

Is that a serious model to the left or a fan creation of some sort?

Isn't Big E's soul mate reincarnated as an Eldar? With that knowledge he'd probably high five the man.

Wait what

I'm several editions and books behind so it could no longer be a thing but I thought some prominent eldar was the reincarnation of someone Big E, or at least one of the main consciousness that make up him, cared for in the distant past. Macha I think her name was

I heard the words bully and boy

Vect will die off-screen and GW will put Lady malys in his place to promote independent strong women

This seems more like a Veeky Forums meme

No wsit now remember

youtube.com/watch?v=z8wrqe72YG4

I might be drunk

Looks like a Wargame Exclusive mini.

Well, both the Ultras and Russ and his entourage are making a beeling towards it and will probably arrive around the time Yvraine fucks the city up, so a lot. Also let's not forget that Jagathai's probably gonna pop out too.

torchstar is even more of a used goods

It's a good thing that the custodes were realeased as a army that means that kitten might have new positions?

Hard for any Custodes to resist this cheeky floofly haired fluffball.

Brother Boy of the Imperial Fists when?

shouldn't he be inducted already he should be old enough?

>cucking shadowsun for a turncoat renegade

The ultimate revenge plan well done Kitten

Proving utterly that Torchstar is indeed best girl.

If they could control their lust they'd make better shit.
Those battlesuits of theirs get me harder than the tits of the chaser.

"Son. I am very disappointed. I kept this shit hidden for thousands of years, but you get one eldar whore.. have you SEEN the sub-basements of hte palace? It's literally nothing but my own eldar whorepit. POINT TO THE FRESCOES OF ME FUCKING ELDAR, SON."

Has any character ever had more than one sprite in TTS? Aside from demon mode Magnus.

This would only further drive the point of the emperor as a huge hypocrite I hope Alfa goes for it

>Roboute enters the Throne Room
>Yvraine is "polishing His Astronomican"
>Roboute goes to Ultramar, begins Crusade as revenge
>Emps orders Dorn to defend the Palace
>Dorn looks at the Emperor, says "bros before hoes", leaves Terra
>?

Him and tzeentch are the only ones i think

Would she make a good Sassafras doll, do you think?

>artist sauce?

It would need some padding to make her thicc but it could work

It might be sexual yeti i think

Episode 20.

SexualYeti

Not to my knowledge, no.

I can only think of naked kitten and repainted Sly Marbo.

Kitten was also (and still is) repainted for some reason

Doesn’t custodes and astartes skin color change drastically to suit the region they are in? Like if they spent a few years in somolia they would be as blacks as a sub saharan, while I would only be tanned (or more accurately red enough to make magnus look pale).