It takes 61 days starting from 3000 dollars to became a millionaire making 10% a day

>It takes 61 days starting from 3000 dollars to became a millionaire making 10% a day

is.. is it really that easy?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zcUxr0SN
pastebin.com/HEqd7NZk
pastebin.com/Q8Hj6rgc
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Log[1.1, 1000000/3000]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My 1 week chart is literally a line from 2k to 10k. If this bubble doesn't pop in the next month I'm golden

making gains with crypto becomes harder as you get more money

you have to start slowly accumulating coins to make it a decent percentage of your portfolio once you have a large amount of money, and this means you have to predict a moon mission way earlier. it's also harder to get out of a coin because you can't just dump all your shit without halving the price

the less money you have the larger percentage gains you can get initially

if anyone is curious about themselves here's a simple program to calculate it

pastebin.com/zcUxr0SN

what...? this really isn't a problem when you're working with less than 10m. Plus I doubt you're gonna go all in on an etherdelta shitcoin with more than 10k. Percentages stay the same no matter what if you don't diversify

you also have to be in a bunch of different coins and it's harder to get a sizable holding of a low cap coin without bumping the price unless you're accumulating slowly for months

and being in multiple coins means any moon mission you catch is hugely diluted between your portfolio

there's a reason that whales are salty market manipulating cunts

>I had 3k in december and I'm on 18k now.
>20k was my q1 target and I'm touching it and its january the fucking 3rd
I pray we /makeit/ user

it is a difference lol

with my portfolio I can jump in a coin that I see has just begun mooning

if I wanted to throw in a hundred grand i'd have to buy up the order book and tank the price or spend ages accumulating by which time it might start dumping

>c++

Why? Here take my python3

pastebin.com/HEqd7NZk

come on, anyone who can into C++ or python knows how to calculate this manually

curious at what point does it hard to get gains?

>running random-ass programs posted on Veeky Forums

Yeah anyone with an excel can do this but its fun to have little tools like this

>pastebin.com/zcUxr0SN

After writing that I realised python would be most efficient.
But I can't withstand the lack of semicolons in python, doesn't feel right to me

How fucked would you guys be if this entire fucking crypto market collapses taking all your monies with you? How much time do you guys conservatively estimate we have until such a thing might happen?

It just calls a function with a loop and return value.

you can literally see the code on their pastebins...it's harmless come on dude

yes it is lol. just because the market cap of something is $10m doesn't mean you can chuck $100k into it. you will probably double the price.

dude, i have a similar gain. Started with 2k now up 17k.
Hope we get rich this year

>needing a program to solve 1000000 = 3000(1.1^t)

Iktf too but after a while it looks cleaner, simpler, and minimal.

You can't get 10% every day.
Never. Blockchains can't die unless you destroy every computer in the world.

>implying any of us can read.

yes now give me 60% of your gains thanks

How did you guys do it? Simply by holding or traiding?

Started of in december aswell and only made 1k.

Stupid fucking response. Blockchains won't magically get deleted but the the entire market can (and certainly will at some point soon) crash.

>Tfw invested 100€ in BTC, 100€ in ZEC , 100€ in FUN two weeks ago

>Tfw only about 80€ profit.

How do you do it?

Tomorrow Reddit that's why I just shorted Intel with every penny I have from a legit broker.

Do you really think the market will heavily crash soon?

not picking such shitty coins user. Your picks will not make you any kind of exploding cash. pick an alt and go all in. If you were in stellar 1 week ago you would have trippled by now

Recursive a more elegant for an arithmetic progression.

pastebin.com/Q8Hj6rgc

>mfw crypto is great for poorfags
I love crypto every day, more and more

So my 100 in BTC/ZEC should move to a "upcoming" coin?

>Blockchains won't magically get deleted but the the entire market can (and certainly will at some point soon) crash.

If you pick shitty coins without enought max supply yes

who invests 100k into a $10m cap lmao? that's some nigger-tier straw man

>not knowing anything about coding
>being smug about it
Wow, the dunning-kruger effect never ceases to amaze me

>pastebin.com/Q8Hj6rgc
thanks brosefino

>is.. is it really that easy?

Yeah, at least for now.

thanks, just ran that program and now all my bitbeans are gone

def tenPercentAday(funds, days=0):
while (funds

shove it all into FUN or XLM. XLM is on the up and up but FUN will net you more when it moons

it takes only 10 up days in row to turn $1000 into over $1,000,000

Are you me?
>3k in Dec
>20k now

10 up days?

$750 invested cause that's all I could lose.
It's about to get $50 less due to yours truly (dumbfuck) missing a peak on PnD

double wager everytime you win

2^10 = 1024

ure gonna have to use leverage if market isn't volatile enough

I started with 3000$ in November and I'm at 3500$ now. How am I so bad at this?

My guess is lack of patience.

I made my first bitcoin one day, I made my third the next, and I made my seventh the next. It's hard to keep up that pace once you have more BTC, though, because I'd make money by doing very quick scalp trades that didn't move the price of the alt much. Once I had more money, any buys or sells would really start to move the price, making it far more difficult to keep up the pace. Depending on how you trade, you'll slow down, but you'll still be able to make very, very good money. Just keep at it, don't push yourself too hard and don't get too greedy. Stick to high volume, high liquidity coins and you'll be okay.

>10k to 80k in 10 days

absolute mad cunt how did you do it

how, user? I started trading last week and im up 100%. My gains are small since my investment was small, but still. How have you not made it with all of these moons?

I second
And would like to add- hold.
I missed a peak on PnD-will lose $50. Instead of selling I will wait for this coin to be skilled on /biz....and it's going to be and sell it at a latter date.
Don't sell when you see a sea of red- that's when you buy. Sell when everything is green.

wtf is wrong with you nerds? why do you need to type a fucking program to do a simple math equation you can punch into google.

it's x = p*(1+g)^t
x is goal money
p is principal
g is percent daily gains
t is days

solve for t

this, do they not teach this in india?

I don't fucking know. I even bought in XVG at 0.01$. If it weren't for this I would be at 2000$ or something. I just thought everything shilled here was a scam and bought other things while literally every fucking coin on here mooned.

What the fuck are you guys holding?

the only shitcoin in my portfolio that hasn't had a 1000% run up in the last week
>pic related

As long as there are new investors flooding into the market the prices will grow.

I reckon there still is some room but it wont go up forever.

I started at the beginning of August and went from 500$ to 4300$ currently. Feelsbadman

>watched my antshares evolve into Neo and hit 1.4mil sat
>didn't sell
>held bags
>gained $$$ but lost half my BTC value.

Holding NEO has actually been really shitty for me post re-brand pump. Holding shit like this is not worth it with such insignificant investments.

So we all have our own ideas on how long this could go for. I’m taking my best guess and cutting it in half to be safe. 3 months.

Yeah, unless BTC throws another shitfit and crashes the market for a few days like around Christmas. Most people struggled to keep in the green. Also, you're bound to make some bad trades or some stupid coin refuses to move. It ain't THAT easy, else EVERYBODY here would be a millionaire.

if you had held literally any of the nobrainer coins (XLM, XRB, ADA, REQ for instance) you'd have done this

Got in early and sold when things stagnated, that's it. Wrote a bot and auto-bought when Scatman tweeted his 'coin of the day' the first two times. That produced an easy 3x around christmas.

Now I just relax in REQ, ENG and Ardor. I've got $10k that I use to chase short-term moon missions, and I use the profits to accumulate more of the above.

it's fun. Also why calculate it by myself when magic machinery can do it for me

thats basic code and you're a fucking idiot

Wait until it gets the announcement its listed on KuCoin.

SNOV went up 200% instantly and is probably going to keep climbing

>>every fucking coin on here mooned
It's not a bad strategy that you have. The coins that are being shipped here are:
90% already mooned and were shit coins
5% will moon and are shit coins
5% are gems
The bottom line: research each coin that had more than 1 thread but no more than 6. If it has a product, is an OX or Dapp then invest in it. If it doesn't have product or, even though it's not shilled here, but has a decent arguments against it- invest for quick 20-30%, Or stay away.

I was at 10k start of dec. Now im at 63k
Veeky Forums am I failure?

I don't even understand why these are nobrainer coins. For the longest time XLM didn't do anything, XRB was shilled beyond belief, ADA never had a working product and REQ seemed like a pajeet scam. How would one even know these are legit?

dont feel special it was just a toy program

Nice digits user and we're all going to make it.

>implying the entire market will come crashing down at any point and the people who took out loans will be fucked in the anus.

>pastebin.com/Q8Hj6rgc
>wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Log[1.1, 1000000/3000]

>>over 6x my money in a month is I a fallure ?
user re-read what you posted and answer yourself

xlm was the most obvious legit coin based on both TA, technological quality and upcoming news. xrb being shilled on biz is a good sign for a potential moon. ADA was predicted based on TA iirc. req similar to xrb

Soon enough a large percentage of us will lose our money. This bubble will fucking pop and there will be suicidal fuckers in front of their computers/phones.

reeee i want to get to 20K and am just hodling pussy amounts of BNTY and XLM like a faggot how do i get the real monies biz

Wagecuck newfag to crypto here with a $100 that I can spare to invest, I'll probably put it all on one coin and hope for the best, when do I time buying and selling just right? I noticed XLM shot up today, should I have invested when it was worth 0.5$ USD and sell around now? Or wait longer?

Sorry for the newfag questions, just made an account on coinbase last night and I'm still waiting for verification.

Both of these solutions of shite - there is a closed form one. Do you even know how maths work?

number of days t = (ln (million / funds)) / ln (1.1)

I feel like a crash in crypto is very difficult considering fiat gateways like coinbase only allow up to $15,000 USD withdrawals at weeks time. So if everyone converted their money to BTC, LTC or ETH with the intentions of selling to fiat, it would be a super slow drop, it would be a drop, but it wouldnt be like "oh i have a 50k portfolio and I want out right now" it would be a slower process. Plus people are so greedy, when the prices crash and dip, there will be people buying back in.

Not only that, the HODL mentality is drilled in the minds of crypto users, so a lot of people would see prices falling and rather hold than sell at a loss.

anyone agree with me?

What do I do now? I've been at around this amount for a fucking month. Please help

now cash out

You clearly don’t know what you’re taking about. If you buy up the entire order book the price goes up, not down.

Just go all in on good icos

And I could say the exact same about literally 50 other coins I found. And 5 of those I bought in - and they didn't do anything but fall. Honestly, I was on the fence of buying into TRX at 0.3 and XLM at 0.25. But then I put it into other coins. I could've just had 10k or more right now, but I don't.

Thing is that most things had already mooned when they arrived in Veeky Forums. So I didn't buy. But then they continued mooning. Everyone says not to buy the ATH, but what do I do if there's a new ATH every day? And the second I buy everything goes to shit.

Right now the same thing. I want to buy in, but everything I want just keeps pumping and pumping with no sign of stopping. When the hell do I buy in?!

user do you have any tips on successful scalp trading? How do you have your spreadsheet setup?

We grew 80bln in total market cap basically overnight and you are predicting a bubble pop?
This market is tiny compared to .... well everything. This is called the exploration phase of emerging market. We are probably about to see a boom, not a bubble burst. The shit coins will multiply until we reach a peak.
When you see 70k coins on the coinmarketcap or whatever other place emerges to handle it, you'll know that we are nearing the top. So far there is money pouring in and some of it is smart, while some of it is dumb as fuck.

it only takes 1 day starting from 500k to become a millionaire with 100% gains
I can math too

as in I would be buying for way above market value I meant and there'd be a huge green candle, followed by an imminent dump

Thinking of how to really get these kinds of gains, so far I've been steadily increasing from $1500 to $3K over the past week, but some of you are making that look like child's play, which is ridiculous.

For example right now I have 2000 XLM. Would one of you be taking this out immediately and putting it all into another ALT that they feel will moon soon? Then putting some back into XLM etc?

don't say days, say trades. even more realistic would be weeks, or months.

the best funds in the world dont reach 10% A YEAR

XRB is projected to win the the binance coin of the month. If that happens they will be added to the exchange. Taking into account the great tech behind it + the current dip due to the shitty exchanges it's currently on, I'd expect it to at least double. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

you definitely have to go all in on 1 coin with just 100 bucks. and you need to be risky and look for new cheap shitcoins that are going to 10x. keep trading aggressively as fuck until you get to about 5K, then you can start making legit money with more conservative moves

>Wrote a bot
In python?
I'm learning it before the semester starts, might be a good project.

Convert to btc, go all in CND., thank me later.

Well I feel a hell of a lot better after reading that. Next thing I know someone will start on about the bubble fear again.

Diversify. Sell 10% of each and go into 2 other coins.
QSP looks undervalued
BQX may be decent
CAPP if you want to make a quick buck (but wait for it to go down below 1000 sats in BTC first)
ZRX is solid but I don't expect it to do more than 50% in a month or so
Most importantly don't listen to me, do your own research.
Also- very impressive folio

i wouldn't do that with XLM. it's risky. 2K XLM could be worth a shitload of money in 2 years. i only have 1100 lumens and i'm desperately trying to get about 10K of them this year. it's a really good coin

If you're scalping, you're doing very quick trades and generally hold for only a few minutes. I've been scalping VEN all day on my scalp account and I'm up about 1.2 BTC. Follow the 1 minute RSI very closely, when it bottoms out, buy, when it's at the top, sell. Watch for MACD crossovers and occasionally look at the 30m, 1h and 1d to see how overbought or underbought a coin is. Don't fight the market, do what it does. If it goes down, sell. If it goes up, buy. Take profits at 1 or 2%, don't hold long.

where do you think the entire crypto sphere will be in 2 years? Let alone XLM?