Have foxgirls fully supplanted catgirls in the sphere of RPG-playing weebs?

Have foxgirls fully supplanted catgirls in the sphere of RPG-playing weebs?

Why?

>Why?
Fluffier tails.

They have the fluffiest tails

I've never seen anyone play either.

FASPBP

more floof

Even more weeb because kitsune.

Foxes > cades

Because cats are fucking assholes, and a grown woman who acts like one would be unbearable.

the one with the fluffiest tail wins

And foxes aren't unbearable? Not being rhetorical I don't know how fennecs and Russian domestic foxes behave. Besides why not a dog or "wolf"?
I would imagine a person who behaved like a human cat would be finicky, lazy, and an easily amused hypochondriac. Some of them being annoying yappers, some being autistic control freaks, and some that enjoy solitude.

>you will never touch fluffy tail

>fennecs
They're loud and shit EVERYWHERE
>Russian domestic foxes
>I literally can't put enough quotation marks around "domestic" so I won't even try

Ears are fine too

This is good.

Filters all the entry-level weebs and memers (touch fluffy tail), leaving superior species to people with truly exceptional taste.

A while ago someone on Veeky Forums has determined different tail appeals

>Foxes-floof
>Cats-sass
>Dogs-wag
>Bunnies-smol

Do what you want with this knowledge.

Foxes combine good points from cats and dogs.

I want to hug a flemish giant. Not even anthropomorphized. Just want to hug the big bun.

How foxy.

Don't you mean the bad points? For starters

>tfw still no fluffy game

that's what killing hugs is

Because cats are evil sadistic beings?

In Asian myth fox spirits have always been either attractive and mischievous women or torture succubi. The idea of cats being sexy is kinda a recent thing in anime and it became super overplayed so manga artists began looking into traditional Japanese myths and saw "Oh hey Fox Spirits were kinda sexy" and walla traditionally inspired fap bait returns.
Also in Yokia myths Cat Spirits were often huge assholes.

Tell me about it. With all the kitsune and catgirl jokes on Veeky Forums I never, ever saw anyone either playing or having them in their games.
I'm in the hobby since '00

>walla
I know prescriptivism is bad and this shouldn't bother me but it still does

>prescriptivism is bad
Okay, thanks, tumblr.

A thread died for this

See, this is exactly my problem.

I started frequenting online RPG groups just to see these TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE creastures, to watch in HORROR how BAD these are, and yet, no matter how hard I look, i can't find the game in which i could fully indulge in my TOTAL DISGUST.

I feel cheated.

They combine some of those too.

Also, the 'domestic' Russian Foxes are part of an ongoing experiment to breed foxes for docility to find out how dogs came to be.
ONGOING.
They're not done yet. The cute floppy-eared waggy-tailed foxes they sell are also not the most docile, because those are kept for breeding.

Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes I find it difficult to accept the fact that incompetence in the use of language is one of the major driving forces of its evolution.

Source on that?

Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san.

You're too kind