In your eyes, what class fits a catgirl better- a hunter or an assassin?

In your eyes, what class fits a catgirl better- a hunter or an assassin?

bump

Seductress

the reason im asking is because i got such an option in an h-game; seductress or something similiar will probably be the main class anyway.

if it helps, i also got a note saying that hunter is a defensive class while assassin is an offensive one.

Well in my eyes 'assassin' is a class played exclusively by lone wolf edgelords and typically relies on extremely bad cliches to justify its existence in universe rather than any sense of verisimilitude

>hunter or an assassin?
Honestly explain the difference.

she is accompanied by a princess and a dark elf and isn't even the main character. do those circumstances change anything?

primarily kills animals vs primarily kills people

The class where you kill yourself

it seems hunter is a defensive class while assassin is an offensive class. first time playtrough, no walktrough, so im really just guessing around. i know it doesn't matter much but i wondered wwtgd (what would tg do) and posted here.

Why not both?

And a Cat girl is a People or is an Animal? Or both?

Assassin. No one would expect something that fluffy to be dangerous.

>hunter is a defensive class ... first time playtrough
What in the name of Gygax are you talking about?

pic related

good point. an assassin it is.

next question- what class do you guys think fits better a drak elf- a knight or a samurai?

What is an assassin but a hunter of men?

>pic related
user, you really got me. I actually had scroll up to make sure I wasn't accidentally posting on /v/.

Turns out we aren't on /v/. Did you know that?

yes and? you guys are still better at thinking what is thematicly better class for a given race. i wouldn't go to /v/ to ask how to program a vidya either. same differance in this case.

As much as I like brown elf lady knights, samurai seems the better option. Lighter armor and archery.

alright a samurai it is. last question, what do you think fits a princess better - a cleric or a witch?

Oh this
Don't bother with assasin it looks like crap
Knight actually has pretty cool progression where she gets more armour
Also don't even try pure run it's pointless

well, i already did theoppositres of your first 2 advices. think id do te opposite of the third but it IS a h-game

oh, right, load. well ill just take a witch and be done with it.

thanks guys, its been a blast.

peace.

Depends on the species.

A pile of garbage honestly

Courtesan.

Honest question - is it even possible to play a catgirl as anything other than bard/courtesan another charisma/sex-based class?

Merciless (bounty) hunters seem like a good fit. You know, kinda like cats in real life.

but catgirls must have -4 to all stats except charisma. Hunter doesn't quite fit, besides they are too cute to kill someone.

How else would you explain that in every setting they're in they're only pleasure slaves?

Obligatory.

How do you explain Best Catgirl then?

Literally who and not canon.

ah.
>Half-human

Like this. She's not a pure catgirl, so she's allowed to be competent.

yiff in hell

Chadnician>Warlock>Illusionist>Wizard>Acrowar>Warrior>Tao>Weapon master>Freelance>Summoner/Warsum>>>>>Any mentalist class.

so some type of demonic race?

After watching the animal planet special about the 100 most deadly animals and the housecat won, I'd say Hunter. Cats will hunt pretty much literally anything and they're pretty good.

Aren't cats sadistic murder machines? An assassin is too professional, hunter fits more with killing for fun. Plus an assassin would be killing people, and I don't think cats are into killing each other so much as they like killing smaller animals.

Alchemist

This desu

I like my catfolk to be vaguely affectionate borderline sociopaths who think hyperviolence is aces.

Cleric. Gotta get Dem healz.

Do hunters just kill for fun or do assassins eat their kills?

Why would we ever be on /v/?

i ended up taking the witch cause i like witches, but i regreted it when i saw in the game files that priest's clothes looked better.

to his defense, if he really was ever on /v/ he would know that gaming discussion goes to Veeky Forums.

The lines between boards can blur, user.

If you have to ask you have obviously never own a cat.
I feel bad for you.

i had several. why?