Alright, faggots. Listen up, I know the vast majority of you don't read the white paper of a coin...

Alright, faggots. Listen up, I know the vast majority of you don't read the white paper of a coin, or hell you fucks don't even bother reading what a coin DOES sometimes.

I'm here to explain to you the next big ICO. Dadi. Yes, stupid fucking name right? But hey that's what you retarded PnD chasers were saying 25 DAYS AGO when RAIBLOCKS WAS 60 CENTS. Guess where that is now? $30.

Guess who's working on Dadi? That's right, one of the core members of RaiBlocks.

This coin is going to be the blockchain version of Amazon AWS. What is that? Basically, almost every fucking website in the world that has high traffic uses Amazon AWS to host their servers. Amazon AWS generates BILLIONS of dollars of revenue per year for Amazon. It's what's keeping them afloat and monopolizing the entire fucking delivery business.

It just fucking makes sense. Don't be a retard and ignore the next biggest thing in the crypto ICO world.

Use my referral code and let's fucking ride this baby to the Andromeda Galaxy, you fucking faggots:

dadi.cloud/r/ghz3ssmvbl

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/1pathy2f7n
dadi.cloud/r/8vloic5mrl
dadi.cloud/r/j3qylstk6u
dadi.cloud/r/l6pr1cgdcu
dadi.cloud/r/pj910kkm5b
dadi.cloud/r/71agbq43az
dadi.cloud/r/jhath0ubsj
dadi.cloud/r/4ykzs8z93s
dadi.cloud/r/enra6sexwc
dadi.cloud/r/4j02lykawn
dadi.cloud/r/cxk522ns8a
instagram.com/alessandranegrinioficial/
dadi.cloud/r/ghz3ssmvbl
dadi.cloud/r/16rlq6ye7d
dadi.cloud/r/e16svnzvn6
dadi.cloud/r/f5ekronalv
dadi.cloud/r/zbnsz49fhq
dadi.cloud/r/sn9am5vnh7
dadi.cloud/r/mkmrf18n9t
dadi.cloud/r/6f4qp6iew2
dadi.cloud/r/rl331vryd5
dadi.cloud/r/jjslelnu8r
dadi.cloud/r/ew519ac8fj
dadi.cloud/r/cy8jire23a
dadi.cloud/r/wvp6nfu3sh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you suggest I use the official Ethereum wallet (from the website) to purchase the ICO during crowdsale ?

They'll send further instructions down the line

shill me daddy
dadi.cloud/r/1pathy2f7n

Did this cunt OP seriously just steal my Dadi thread from earlier?

Cuck him by using my referral code instead.

K pajeet

Oops, forgot: dadi.cloud/r/8vloic5mrl

Be my sugardadi
dadi.cloud/r/j3qylstk6u

Biz shilled Lambden the same way and it was way less promising , but it still hit 2x before hitting any good exchange

Of co}ourse this will be a shitcoin but hell...

dadi.cloud/r/l6pr1cgdcu

dadi.cloud/r/pj910kkm5b

So FUCKING AMPED

dadi.cloud/r/71agbq43az

do me next

Dadi is a decentralized cloud computing protocol like AWS(amazon web services) built on top of Ethereum. AWS generates around 4.5B in revenue annually for amazon. Taking part in the crowdsale will give you a chance to jump in at a $30M MARKETCAP. I REPEAT, $30M. This coin is a finished product, with a raiblocks dev, and increasing hype around it. DO NOT miss the crowdsale on Jan 29th.

Use my referral, and Ill share my recent XRB gainz.

dadi.cloud/r/jhath0ubsj

make sure to post your eth address.

Too much shillin goin on round here
> subscribes all the same

ive used MEW for every ICO so far and its been fine

let's go

dadi.cloud/r/4ykzs8z93s

THANKS DADDY
dadi.cloud/r/1pathy2f7n

Hi Dadi

dadi.cloud/r/enra6sexwc

dadi.cloud/r/4j02lykawn
In

so here we go

dadi.cloud/r/cxk522ns8a

Chi è quel puttanone?

instagram.com/alessandranegrinioficial/

Adesso usa il mio ref però
dadi.cloud/r/ghz3ssmvbl

fuck off pajeet

LINK FOR DADDIES!
dadi.cloud/r/1pathy2f7n

Let's go boys!
dadi.cloud/r/16rlq6ye7d

So how do i get into this?

I've never traded any crypto...

I get an Ethereum wallet...
Then what?

Presale lottery is already closed. =(

dadi.cloud/r/e16svnzvn6
lets go boyz

daddy link
dadi.cloud/r/1pathy2f7n

I'll give you guys a little hint. There's a project that does this already. It ends in RLC

used yours.

everyone, please pass the love along

dadi. cloud /r/ l5ba4zeuuw

appreciate anyone using mine
dadi.cloud/r/f5ekronalv

Substratum also wants to do this with a privacy twist.

All of them will fail long term since what they promise is impossible to decentralize

So Veeky Forums, figure this out for me.

If a company like CloudFlare is unable to manage to end-to-end encrypt the data, how is DADI going to pull this off in a DECENTRALIZED system?
This would effectively mean being a decentralized and distributed man-in-the-middle attack!

More problems exist within the system. Trust is a big one for example. Their solution to data integrity is ratings (statistical trust). I would not let my consumers be affected by a good node gone rogue (which is OK according to the developers because it had good ratings after all!)

Now there's more to it (more design flaws enabling people to attack the network relatively easy), but let's see whether Veeky Forums autism can actually find these instead of being spoon fed.

This project seems to be lead by a web developer who thought he could compete with engineers who have worked with these problems for several years - some of these problems still haven't been resolved.

shit all those links are broken, try this one dadi.cloud/r/zbnsz49fhq

Used yours user, share me some of them xrb gains to a peasent poorfag such as myself

xrb_3md1yzxurkqccwjmdc1xrxm3iea1t8ij11k8tkywk8pdjz6hsx1mpbt49zns

Ero già iscritto sry ;-)

In confidenza, è un'inculata? Uso un sacco Amazon AWS e pensavo giusto ieri che un sistema del genere non sarebbe affatto male.

dadi.cloud/r/sn9am5vnh7

Sinceramente parlando penso di no , il sito è professionale , l'idea è buona il team decente, sono solo 0.5 a coin con un limite di 10k a persona
Magari non arriverà ai livelli di railblocks ma secondo me è un 5x quasi assicurato, io personalmente una milletta ce la metto

As far as I can tell everybody slightly technical knows its impossible to rival AWS in a decentralized system but nobody cares and wants them gains

Who will be my dadi?
dadi.cloud/r/mkmrf18n9t

Why would you rival it, create a smaller niche market offering the same shit for a few muh botnet dudes or something and do your thing.. or is that totally retarded?

Help me find a new Dadi!

dadi.cloud/r/6f4qp6iew2

Hai letto il wp? Qual è l'uso del token? Vorrei evitare di finire in mezzo a una merdata tipo SNT dove il progetto è buono e il token è uno stronzo girato

Pls dadi show bobs or vagene

dadi.cloud/r/rl331vryd5

I came. No literally, i had to stop reading and rub one out just to be sure it wasn't my blue balls hyping this shit up.
dadi.cloud/r/jjslelnu8r

Plz someone use my referal code

dadi.cloud/r/ew519ac8fj

Pls daddy, mommy said no, but I know you're the smarter one

dadi.cloud/r/cy8jire23a

Railblox partnership. Hnnngh.

dadi.cloud/r/wvp6nfu3sh

Concordo.
> Ma io magari ce ne caccio cinque, tanto per allora l'etere sarà a 1,5k

Alright I used one of the refer links. Now someone use mine and let's keep the chain going boys

dadi. cloud /r/ l5ba4zeuuw

Miss the raiblock ico and subsequent pump to the fucking moon?

Well, one of the central raiblocks devs is on this dadi shit.

This is your chance to launch into the fucking stratosphere and then the moon and beyond. this is an ico for the masses.