Let's make a list of all the rpgs that are infested with cultural marxism so that we can blacklist them and the...

Let's make a list of all the rpgs that are infested with cultural marxism so that we can blacklist them and the "people" who play them. I'll start.
>Savage Worlds

>>savage worlds
How? I've only read the main book to run a dark heresy conversion.

Onyx Path/White Wolf.

[Spoiler] Dungeon and Dragons

Just play with your friends and play games you like and that kind of politics will literally never be a problem.

But that's a solution, and these threads are always just excuses to bitch about things you dont like.

Warhammer 40,000

Battletech

Trips of truth

Every game OP enjoys.

Savage Worlds? Over nWoD? Where they go out of their way to hop on a soapbox & talk about how mpreg is okay & normal? Where gamergate was caused by a Beast?

FATAL

I will never not laugh at the GamerGate spider.

Also I think this thread is better suited with OP naming all the systems he likes so we know what to play when we don't invite him.

everything I don't like

/thread

> Muh Karltural Marxisms

Cry more, /pol/tard

Blue Rose

Jesus fucking christ commies can't meme for shit

All games.
You should be building tables you manchild.

What the fuck is cultural marxism?

:^)

Unironically this.

Term used by people to refer to the nuleft's policies after the shift from an economic focus to an identity politics one in the American left during the 1960's.

When the enemy is making a mistake dont let them know.

Bullshit conspiracy theory that claims the (((Communists))) are infiltrating and subverting popular culture and killing off our beautiful white culture. White genocide is real guyz!!!!!!!!! Milo told me so!!!!!!

Onyx Path

Pretty much this. It's a new form of Marxism which believes the oppressed class under capitalism isn't just the working proletariat but racial, religious, and sexual minorities.

No wonder that game attracts the worse kind of people

>I will never not laugh at the GamerGate spider.
wut?

Best thread on Veeky Forums right now.

>Savage Worlds
u wut nigga?

MYFAROG