~~Space Marine Chapter Cre~~ SKAVEN CLAN MAKE-MAKE TABLE THREAD

~~BATTLE-BROTHERS THIS IS AN EMERGENCY REQUEST FOR A NEW CHAPTER TO REINFO~~ Test, test, is the microphone-thing work-working?

Great and esteemed master, your humble servant has brought to you the new clan for use in your cunning scheme-plots. It is a glorious clan certain-surely, with perhaps some slight flaws that I assure you are the fault of filthy rivals seeking to damage you!

Firstly lord, please roll-roll 1d10 to find how large, how full this clan's warrens are?

Rolled 5 (1d10)

>5
Yes, lord, your clan is of perfectly average size, they stand ready to prey on the weak, and grow fat on their meat.

Now then, which clan is currently pull-tugging at their strings, hmm? Who is fool-foolish enough to imagine they are in control? Roll 1d20 to find out, your graciousmostness.

Rolled 13 (1d20)

>13
This clan believes themselves to be independent! How foolish indeed, although this make-makes it so much easier to enact ou- YOUR magnificent will upon them, yes-yes.

Naturally, the clan is ready for war, venerable one, but we must wonder how they kill-slay their, and by extension of course your, foes. Roll a 1d8 for their preferred tactics, if it please you.

The blessed number of the Horned One, yes-yes!

Rolled 5 (1d8)

>5
Never fight in a field when you could rise up amongst the enemy camp in the dead of night, they say-say. This clan prefers to bury daggers in sleeping throats than spears in armoured chests. Is such subterfuge to your liking, grandest of masters?

Nonetheless, the clan keeps their most prized weapon in hid-secret, but the foolish guard-rat was so blind-blind, and I was able to sneak-sneak in to watch-see. Please roll a 1d100 for their "secret", nhaha, weapon, your indomitableness.

Rolled 32 (1d100)

>32
The clan keeps a cadre of Eshin-trained warriors, to lead the ambush, slay the watchers and let the clanrats fall upon easy meat-meat.

This clan's warlord will be our puppet, but he want-seeks something for himself, something he schemes day and night to skitter closer towards. Roll a 1d10, your unrelentingsmuch, and we shall find out what strings this fool-rat dances to.

Rolled 3 (1d10)

>3
The warlord seeks to usurp his neighbours, steal their warrens and make them slaves. He think-thinks only of his tiny little empire, and not of the surface-world that belongs to the Skaven! Pathetic, but so easy to manipulate. We only need-need lend some token strength and he will be a loyal servant, although never as loyal as I, most powerful of lords.

Finally, we must see what nasty creatures walk above this clan's warrens, whose meat we shall feast upon when your glorious plan bears delicious meaty fruit. Roll a 1d20, my lord, my stomach hungers to know!

Rolled 2 (1d20)

Rolled 16 (1d20)

>2
Man-things, so dull, stupid and fat, they will make for great feastings when the time comes. And their pigs and sheep and cows, too, perhaps even the slaves will be fed, nheheheh.

Very well, your pugnaciousosity, the clan is simply one amongst many quarreling in the warrens, untethered to the great clans, and so perfect for hidden plots. All the time-time they launch ambushes and cut-slice up sleeping clanrats from their neighbours, with their Eshin-trained warriors leading the attacks. But those daggers would be better put to use purging the man-filth from the surface, who know nothing of the glorious skaven empire ready to swallow them entirely! Skrihihihihi, such cunning, master. I shall have the warlord brought before you, in chains if I must, and let him cower in your presence. Although, before I leave, the stupid-fool messenger who delivered your instructions to me failed entirely to remember the name-name of this clan. Would you do your humble servant the gracious favour of telling him the name of this clan?

Clan Skulk

Most gratitudeful thanks, great one, Clan Skulk shall serve you well, I swear it! I shall leave-leave these tables for your perusal, in case you wish-want for another clan to plot for. Master is such a cunning skaven, I am most certain you could make use of any number of clans, yes-yes?

Make sure to pat a rat.

I'd pay good money for a game that would allow me to plot the rise of a skaven warlord and his clan.

You are a Ratmarine. One of the few chosen by The Great Horned Rat of Skavenblight, the unholiest of all warren of Under-Empire.

You carry within you the plague-seed of your pack, the ebodiment of your rat-chapter's strength, cunning, and skill. Donning power armor and wielding weapons of fine warpstone, you are the strongest of the strong. The most brutal of all the best warriors in the burrow-clans.

It already exists, its called Dwarf Fortress.