Behold: The only coin not absolutely crushing it today...

Behold: The only coin not absolutely crushing it today. TFW Portfolio is staying about even because all of my gains are offset by this anchor.

Thanks Veeky Forums

>up nearly 150% for the week
>fucking anchor

>don't go chasing waterfalls

Thx where the fuck can I get some Ripple.

Sell it buddy!! Waiting for this to fall below 70 cents so I can increase my stack

>Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
>I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all
>But I think you're moving too fast

Thanks, I just bought 100k

>mfw I actually split between this shit and XLM

have you seen WTC?

I will gladly buy your REQs.

XLM is a centralized ripple clone, that should say enough

It's accumulating, will moon in a day or two, relax ffaggot

>tfw i literally went 11x off this coin
Thanks biz

>Literally moons just the other day

>WTF iz wif dis anchor!!!

You must not be chainlink holder..

This is every day for those cucks.

This shit is dumping. Sell

I always assumed threads like this were a joke because of how well REQ has been doing
Are there seriously people who think it's a bad pick
Are these the pajeets I hear about?

salt holders are the new chainlink holders

lmfao

you pajeets trying to get people to see you their cheap REQ before $2 moon mission commences

Veeky Forums 101

I’ve been in since ICO, bought more the whole way down, still buying more on the way up. I welcome the dips, gives me a good chance to buy. I’ve never been so relaxed and actually kinda grateful about dips until I started buying every one.

So is Ripple.

So what you're saying, is that it makes sense to throw literally every penny you own at it.

Ok, guys if this shit gets around 100x in a month or two which it probably will, I will be having 1000$ will that be enough to invest in other ICO? Are there any new tech coming up? Shit like IExec or someshit

This is why I love holding. You don’t give a fuck if you been holding since the bottom.

Sold all my for VEN, buying it back Friday or Saturday.

no i'm saying that stellar, but especially ripple, go against everything crypto should stand for.

That's what this coin does

>moon
long period of nothing
>moon
long period of nothing

I know first hand, having bought at 10c, 30c, and now for HODL at 70c

>That good feel when 1-1.50 is next

Checked and yess

I'm accumulating all I can

Kicking myself for selling twice, could have 10xed on this

>any coin/token that's having a healthy correcting after going fucking vertical
>corrects to a nice price
>OMG IT'S OVER SELL NOW
welcome to Veeky Forums pajeet

Sold that shit for 20% profit today. Moved it to BAT for fun. Making money is making money. Not everything is 1000000x gainzzz.

My greed doesn't care about your wants of crypto. I follow the jews and the coins that will actually have a real world chance of surviving. You morons think you are going to out maneuver the worlds governments? HAHAHAHA. I'm gonna get rich and join them.

How much req do I need to hold to become a millionaire in 2020?

Actually all of them + 1 million in tether.

Probably around 50k

>mfw I sold my SALT for FUN 4 days ago

Feels real good man.

You're not joining them, they got their ripples for free, you're paying insane prices for printed money while they never spend a dime.

>coin literally surpassed all expectations in a week
>"why is this not rising right this moment"

It's because REQ isn't just another fucking hype coin that gets pump and dumped,
Official announcement on the way soon, let's see if it's a good one.
If it's total balls then yeah, I'm out. But I have hope.

Research Sweetbridge. Don't fall for that shitty impostor BridgeCoin, it's unaffiliated.

>Six days a week, $98 to Coinbase.
>Buy ETH.
>Xfer to Binance.
>Day 1: Buy REQ.
>Day 2: Buy LINK.
>Day 3: Buy QSP.
>Repeat sequence, regardless of dips or moons.
>Day 7: $100 to Kuckoin, buy newest shill crapcoin (latest: DBC).
>Repeat.

It's pretty hard to fuck up not making money doing this. The only shit I sell is the shit I buy on Kuckcoin, namely because it's all hyped product. I'm actually breaking my own rule about DBC, as I've bought into the fairy tale that this will go big once it gets on a bigger chink market.

If you can't go $100/day, go $10. Buy something w/any bit of legitimacy and simply sit on it...don't sell. Be lazy. Don't overthink. Forget the daytrading meme. You can make money by doing the opposite of what your instincts tell you. Stick w/REQ, OP.