Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2092b The Conventionally Opinionated Edition

>Google Drive drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPpXFnHoC-0
youtube.com/watch?v=a6TjelXsOQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I concur with your opinion.

I don't think gays should be allowed to drive automobiles.
How's that for an opinion.

A lot of settings take place in schools.

Which is the best school in jumpchain?
Which is the worst?

Agreed. Homosexuals should travel long distances solely by helicopter.

Opinions suck, why don't we talk about facts. Like how NuBee is an evil overlord.

What jumps could help me become a colonial organism?

Spiritual/technological equivalents are also acceptable.

>Thaia yn Ebunma, the Leviathan [400, discount Kimbery]
>She is unbound by any particular location, for the demesne she was formed around is her beating heart and fill follow her wherever she goes.

Will follow?

And a chair.

In chaos warriors will the gods exist post jump? It's hard to corrupt a society when there aren't any gods to do the corrupting.

In exalted, what are Manse for?

More like "they're stuck in the Warhams verse, but you're their envoy to other worlds and get to spread their influence."

maybe. I dunno.

A Manse is a building made on top of a Demesne, basically a convergence of ley lines, that Essence/Magical energy can be drawn from. The Essence of the Demesne can be used to make the Manse have some....interesting abilities in and of itself. Some are automated fortresses, or factories.

You know how Lands in MtG give motes of Mana? And how some Lands have bonus effects?

Manses are like a busted version of that, except there's no "mana tapping" mechanic to deal with, and also you get a Hearthstone with confers some various artifact effects signifying your connection to that Manse.

Indeed. Thanks for the catch.

Regaining the essence you've spend on your various charms (and some other stuff) fast than normal.

And their magic feng shui means they're usually pretty useful buildings too.

What are some jumps set in fucked worlds where I can go purging without need to worry? Im looking for places with unending hoardes of enemies I can just farm for exp without end.

Insert Warhammer here.

Find a 40K world being invaded by Greenskins, Chaos, or Tyranids.

Three things. Firstly, they're magical infrastructure. Manses are magitech hospitals, factories, laboratories. They have all sorts of useful features. Additionally, they create "hearthstones", solidified magical energy that allows you to link to a Manse from a distance. One use for them is to increase the rate at which you regain Essence. Drawing on a Manse like this also gives you minor to medium bonus powers, like a hearthstone from a fire-aspect Manse letting you eat flame. The other use is that you can inset a hearthstone into the power core of a piece of magitech to fuel it, instead of providing the energy yourself or from batteries. Most magitech in Creation is powered this way. Fortuantely, Manses are common. Demesnes form every couple dozen miles, sometimes closer together, so you can build tons of the things.

I have my doubts that I could kill a chaos god yet. Even a daemon prince can pull off planetary level reality warping iirc and even though I have been doubling my magical stores every day for... 340 years I dont know if my abilities can even touch that yet.

Every world with that one perk from Hyrule Warriors.

Go to a world that Orks are invading or an Ork world. If you don't think you're strong enough for head on then guerrilla tactics till you are.

The one that makes exceptionally large women want to flirt with you?

Yeah, that one.

What do you normally wear, jumpers?

Needless suggestion, replace Stigmata with Eden's Seed. That's what really boosts the power of fragments and makes the stigmata visible on needless with a stigmata fragment.

RWBY has the Grimm.

Star Wars has plenty of horrible planets that no one would miss.

Generic Zombie Survival.

Generic Dystopia.

Hatred, if you're willing to murder innocent people.

Undertale, there's even a genocide version of the pdf.

Any of the World of Darkness jumps.

Lovecraft.

Commorragh, Tyranids, and any of the human faction 40k jumps.

Terraformars.

I could go on but I'm sure you get the idea.

So I think I recall someone mentioning someone making a Nioh Jump. What's going on with that?

Is that Jason Isaacs?

Shitposted into obscurity and irrelevance.

Most Soulsborne. Be careful though and remember: Fear the Old Blood

No, you're thinking of Ocarina of Time. Hyrule Warriors has the one for making fairy babes want to flirt with you.

Yes.

>No, you're thinking of Ocarina of Time
Are you from another timeline? Quick post the Jump before it is too late!

He's probably just thinking of Skyward Sword.

>and even though I have been doubling my magical stores every day for... 340 years I dont know if my abilities can even touch that yet.
...user. Do you have any idea how crazy exponentially doubling like that gets?

If you had just 1 manapoint starting out, you'd have 1.3... followed by 37383 zeroes.

For reference, if you could make a firecracker when you started doubling, you'd be able to vaporized Earth when you got to about 26 zeroes. You are an utterly absurd number of orders of magnitude above that.

What show?

Breath of the Wild also has the Great Faeries flirt with you.

This GenesisAnon and several of our shitposters targeted the guy making Nioh, accusing him of being OAA and trying to invalidate his work. And because NiohAnon didn't engage them or acknowledge their posts, this was taken as ""proof"" that NiohAnon and OAA were the same person, which incensed the shitposting.

Far as I'm aware, NiohAnon's still working on it - but he's just refusing to share progress until he's finished, whenever that is.

What I'm hearing is, the quickest way to make fairies thirsty is to go to Zelda Jumps?

youtube.com/watch?v=kPpXFnHoC-0

>just refusing to share progress until he's finished

That is not how it fucking works around here. How many months has it been since he claimed it?
Can we get the claim handed off to someone else?

That is sad. Oh well. Which reminds me I really outta start working on that one Jump I started to percolate in my mind.

I don't think one post is "targeting", but I'm going to shut up.
>Can we get the claim handed off to someone else?
Not how it works buddy.

>Which is the worst?
Harry Potter
>Which is the best school in jumpchain?
Demon King Daimao - sexy ninja women and I get a wife with an extra +100cp as a gift.

Blue jeans and a short sleeve, button up shirt. Maybe a hat.

Go away OAA.

If you want it, let's see your wip.pdf.
Otherwise sit back down.

Sit down, Genesis.

Whats the plot of DKD?

First, wrong target - Again, I might add. You disappoint me, psyker.
Second, that's basically what happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6TjelXsOQQ

I was the first reply to that post user.

>let's shitpost about meaningless conspiracies and accusations again while labeling everyone
It's not even a hundred posts you jackalopes.

Doesn't discredit the notion that you posted that first.
Also doesn't discredit that you were very interested in the "TRUE IDENTITY" of NiohAnon like you were a scorned lover.

Would perks that prevent power sealing or drain let a jumper who is a titan in saint seiya g get their full power unlocked instead of still partially sealed?

Don't worry, when they start early they burn themselves out.

>jackalopes
Y'know, one of those could make for an interesting Guardian Spirit in Nioh

We need Red back
The bullying let us remain focused longer.

Only if you are Link. But sure.

Blame the asshole who keeps banning her over literally nothing.

Posting a screencap would just end up with "Photoshop" and I'm not interested in defending my non-existant honor so I'll go back to lurk mode.

Reminder that the jackalope was probably inspired by a really disfiguring type of papilomavirus that rabbits sometimes contract.

So a yokai instead then

Thanks.

I am perfectly fine with Dog Artist’s way of thinking.

>>jackalopes
>>Y'know, one of those could make for an interesting Guardian Spirit in Nioh
>not choosing the fierce but noble Cassowary

You're thinking of the Almirahj. Jackalopes are the complete fabrication of two taxidermist brothers in the 1939s who wanted to make a quick buck selling the grafted mounts as curios to hotels in Wyoming

If you're present NiohAnon, could we at least have a teaser like how HeavensAnon showed a bit of progress on Tsukihime Remake?

We just don't want assholes like to get traction.

Has to be a mythical creature or entity. Besides, Cassowaries would be demons, not guardian spirits

How dangerous is Railgun? I heard the main villain is super powerful.

I am not a person good with math. My magic could be extremely op if I shoved it all inyo a spell to overcharge it but I have no clue how that interacts in a fight with a person who could just wave a hand and alter everything about local reality. Im also not up on 40k fluff lore or gameplay. Mixed in with the green fire perk from shin godzilla I could spam that level of damage and never run out however again I dont know if I could use an overloaded aura of death like that to take out a planet of enemies without harming the local environment. I would love it if so, thag would give lots of xp and lots of new minions and souls. Somehow Im super doubtful I could temporarily take down a chaos god with that but I also have a ship which can copy some of my abilities. But damn I bet one of those guys would be worth a lot of xp.

So can I please have the formula for how you got that? I am not good at math but that would help me with my calculator work later.

And they weren't inspired by the papilomavirus at all? Weird bit of coincidence, then.

Either one of the Doom jumps.

If it's doubling then there is no formula required. Literally X 2

So make it a Dire Cassowary.

A baseball hat, a t-shirt, a PCV, and some cargo pants.

>showed a bit of progress
Nigga, he posted the entire jump bit by bit.

How do you quickly access melee weapons?
Hammerspace? Transforming ring? Formed of magic or mental energy? Pull it out of your forehead?

If I'm feeling lazy, a onesie.

Wait, Red's a chick?

>Turning girls into titty-monsters
A requirement for any jumper's perk toolkit.

SPEED SUIT
Damn that looks comfortable.

That's what the bayonet's for.

Jeans and a t-shirt. Or a dark grey power armor suit with glowy blue runes all over it.

You know what the fuck I meant.

I like titty-monsters and titlets.

Pajamas or full body armor.

The story goes that in the 1932 Douglas Herrick and his brother, who were amateur taxidermists, came back one day after hunting jackrabbits and ended up throwing one of them near a pile of antlers they had. Seeing the two of them together sparked their imagination so they decided to as a joke make the first Jackalope mount and sold it to the La Bonte Hotel in Douglas Wyoming for the sum of $10. After that many people started requesting some of those mounts for themselves, and the two brothers made a killing off of it.

Granted, he may have been subconsciously inspired by other similar creatures in mythology, nearly every continent has a horned rabbit myth due to the aforementioned virus, but there was no mention of it being based off of an observed creature in the wild

>>Turning girls into titty-monsters
>A requirement for any jumper's perk toolkit.
Ah, another patrician jumper.

I prefer to turn them into shortstacks.

365.25 days in a year. x340 years. 365.25x340 = 124185 doublings.

So, assuming you start with 1 point, you double once to 2 points... then just use the formula of 2^124184 (2 to the power of 124184)

A firecracker is about 500 joules or so. Vaporizing a planet like Earth would take about two hundred million trillion trillion (or 2e+28) joules.

Honestly, you could probably annihilate the entire universe with casual ease with that, no matter what you started with. The observable universe only has 10^80 particles. Dunno how much energy that'd be though.

Seriously. I cannot overstate it enough. Exponential doubling is INSANE, over such a long period of time.

I believe that gif is demonstrating turning guys into titty-monsters, actually. Though that's nice, too.

Or any part of the Imperium, any Eldar, the Necron, or anything vaguely sentient in the 40k universe.

I really don't think it'll have the anti-shitposter effect you want. But I have been struggling on a Foreign Warrior 200 CPer.

Alright. Here's the 100, 400, and both 600's of the Foreign Warrior perkline. Based in part mostly on William, but I do need to look into getting some kind of inspiration from The Obsidian Samurai.

>-Flight of the Liefde (100 CP): William did not have the most glamorous or noble of origins - even with Saoirse at his side, he originally became naught but a simple pirate. Only when amrita was discovered and William could profit from being the one to hunt for it (helps to have a spirit's sense) did he become a privateer for Great Britain. His skills in piracy and sailing would later aid him in reaching the Land of the Rising Sun, and pursue Kelley throughout it.

>You gain a not-insubstantial skill in the craft of sailing and piracy, enough that you could guide a ship through the worst waters imaginable - even those storms stirred by an Umi-Bozu or similar creature. Additionally, ships crewed by you seem to fare better when the tides of ill fortune strike: Unless you, specifically, are the target, your ship will manage to avoid the worst of circumstances a fleet could suffer, and limp to its destination while the rest are sinking to the ocean floor.

Midna=Best Zelda Girl.

As long as the plumbing is changed as well as the pillows, it's no longer a guy.

The only question is, how big?

>A firecracker is about 500 joules or so. Vaporizing a planet like Earth would take about two hundred million trillion trillion (or 2e+28) joules.
Nah, it's higher than that. Primary factor in destroying a planet is gravitational binding energy, since you need to separate the bits out far enough that they don't just congeal back into a planet again. Gravitational binding energy is derived from the formula U=(3GM^2)/(5R), where G is gravitational constant, M is mass, and R is radius of the planet. For Earth's values (M=5.97E24,R=6.37E6), you get the energy needed to vaporize the planet as 2.24E32 joules. Four orders of magnitude higher, you can effectively ignore the vaporization energy of the planet.

Not that this matters, he's long since surpassed that magnitude, too. Just, you know, being specific.