That guy who throws his dice into the air with a backwards spin and loses them on the floor every single roll

>that guy who throws his dice into the air with a backwards spin and loses them on the floor every single roll

>The guy who doesn't speak except to announce his rolls
>TFW it's me

>That guy who role plays his character without being over bearing, Brings a fair share of X snack, rolls his dice with a smooth gentle motion, plays actual Characters instead of self inserts, is always charming and polight, and is willing to work with the party in a variety of ways.
>Aslo that guy that doesn't insert his fetishes.

>That guy who stares at the lone female in the group and never speaks to her

>That guy that doesnt roll all his dice across a special card of autographs from pioneers of the tabletop industry
>That guy that doesnt store his dice max-value up for better rolling karma

>that guy who constantly complains that he is the only guy at the table that role plays
>that same guy who has to constantly ask who the party is talking to and what is going on.

>That guy who always tries to retcon his actions after the DM has announced the consequences of them.
>That guy who plays his character in the first person.

>that guy who insists on being party leader in every game.
>nitpicks every suggestion from party.
>when the party figures out a successful plan he follows behind and refuses to help out.
>"no, im the leader and i don't want to explore this dungeon so we are leaving."

>That guy who, when the dm is narrating a thing, rolls his dice without declaring what its for.
>Then cuts off the DM to ask what an 18 gets him.

I've had this guy a few times. My solution was a simple rule: If any dice go off the table, the entire roll gets rerolled. No exceptions.

Sooner or later he "loses" a good roll because of this rule. Or he thinks he does because the player round the side of the table his dice rolled off announces the roll before returning his dice. The announcement is not always truthful.

Once that happens, he quickly learns how to keep his dice on the table.

Is that a thing?

I store mine lowest value down, to get the bad vibes out... It has been working if I practice this tradition with respect.

I've yet the need to set an example of any of my die with a public burning.

I am without a doubt the greatest ttrpg player of all time

I personally back board mine at 90 MPH off the DM screen. If it's a roll that needs more than one dice about half will fly back and fall off the table.

>That guy who asks everyone to pitch in on minis because he can't get immersed by words alone
>That same guy who's only on his phone except when it's his turn in combat

He really thinks minis and buying shit make the game better

That's nothing.
>That guy who gently sets his dice on the table, then savagely beats the table like a good damn ape so the dice and every god damn thing on the table bounces hard enough to get a full roll.

To be fair, proper minis would probably be nice, but I don't see the point because you'd have to buy so good damn many different little dudes and monsters that even if you could afford them there wouldn't be a realistic way to store them.

>tfw the table notices your dice rituals working/not working
>discussion breaks out about high/low method
>the entire table is converted to one method by the end of the night
Then back to normal next week, even though my dice are still cursed.

>that guy who rolls his metal dice on the glass table

>That guy who roles his metal dice.

Yeah I have 0 problem with minis. I have a large problem when nobody else wants to use them. The players all use generic ones I've already had, with enemies I use numbered dice
>I'm going to attack number 3
>I'm going to fireball between 5 and 2
Works fine, I tell the players which number looks like what and narrate their attacks on each one.

The problem is the only one that has any interest in using minis is the one who won't get off his fucking phone and that's when it's the problem. I said he can buy some himself and if they come up I'll use it but I'm not going to plan around the only player who's an actual detriment to my enjoyment of the game. Sorry if this sounds so angry, I bitch about this guy every /thatguy/ thread I can get. Can't kick him for complicated reasons

A Phoneguy is always terrible, I've never met one who made demands or did anything besides the rare shitty RP for less than 8 seconds and asking if it's his turn to roll attack.

hes a plant, isn't he..

Ugh, I hate phone guys.

> this thread
Whydo you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

>The guy who thinks you don't know

Have you considered talking to him about that you have an actual problem with his phone use?

>That guy who gets so mad at one die in particular for perpetually rolling 1s and 2s that he chucks it across the room

That guy is me

It totally deserved it