I'm the one who lost 39.2k$ worth of RaiBlocks on Christmas eve, from the phising incident on Raiwallet...

I'm the one who lost 39.2k$ worth of RaiBlocks on Christmas eve, from the phising incident on Raiwallet. I went all in with my BTC in the beginning of December. I hadn't enabled 2fa like a goddamn idiot. I had a 20 char password and let that make me feel falsely protected. Don't bother mentioning how fucking stupid this is, I have kicked myself so fucking hard the past days.

So that's basically two years of investing down the drain. I work part-time, and am a pre-med. Gonna try rebuild my wallet slowly again, but won't get next salary until February.

Can any kind soul help me rebuild my wallet with a small donation? Any amount is appreciated!

xrb_3x9hb1bkzoq46m7ch9haxkuomhiiwqma8tpu5k6rm6gmfp6ss74b3dxjqzyo

Sorry to hear that. I personally would not use anything that does not do 2FA for this kind of investing.

fuck, losing 39k would make mee suicide bro lol

good luck with that user, I only own 100$ worth of Ripple

>pre-med
Enjoy being poor until you are 45 years old OP.
Did your parents pressure you into studying medicine? They ruined your life for their own egos... I feel sorry for you OP I really do...

Show proof of this and I might give you one.

It's tragic. The RaiBlocks were worth about 5k$ when they were stolen. Still plenty of reasons to enable 2fa, but yea I'm a fucking retard and it's killing me now when the price is so high.

>unironically have $10k of XRB on bitgrail
I have no fucking idea what I am doing. I bought in at $2 and this is 100% of my portfolio. Should I put this in a wallet or just leave it on the exchange?

enjoy ban pajeet scum

Thanks for sending you railblocks too that vallet my sir
thank you sir and best of luck too you

Fuck off you were begging yesterday with this shit.

MODS MODS MODS

I love it, I studied it on my free time before I even started pre med.

How can you get Pished, seriously? Are you not tech savy or something? This would be a shame if you're in crypto and still have issues with opsec, normie.

Is this real? Here in Brazil people graduated in medicine are the only ones with guaranteed jobs and stupidly high salaries

I would take it all out of bitgrail and buy XLM

How can I give you proof? Don't got access to wallet? Can I use identifier somehow to find the transaction?

I don't know what to say? I made a mistake. It's eating me up.

Can you at least write the last 8 characters of your address on your hand? Then I may proceed. Want to make sure you're not a pajeet.

>a countrymate
Hi neighbor!

>hey I don't know you and I'm irresponsible
>give me money

>students throwing their loans money into crypto

lmao, not tipping you retard
2018 is the year this bubble will inflate so much it'll pop, for sure
>grannies throwing their retirement funds into crypto

Oh great let us lake up a sob story like this faggot and have everyone with a soft heart send us free money.

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB RETARDS

My Adress? Why is that necessary may I ask?

>2018 is the year this bubble will inflate so much it'll pop, for sure
They said the same about homicides in Brazil and well... the bubble is huge and still not popping.
70k year and rising. Same with bitcoin. 55k BRL and rising.

I'm a retard obviously, just reread.
Will deliver.

The begging address in your OP. 3dxjqzyo
Write it on your hand.