Found my old Magic collection and just realized that i had like thousands of dollars sitting on a box

Found my old Magic collection and just realized that i had like thousands of dollars sitting on a box.

What's the best site to sell these cards and make the most profit? Ebay?

I have like five copies of pic related, a few gaea's craddle, force of will, volcanic islands...

Depends, where are you from?

Would probably go through ChannelFireball / StarCity Games. While you probably won't make as much if you sold through Ebay, it's going to be a lot less hassle. Ebay also hates sellers, so if anyone decides to say you sold them a fake you're probably going to lose your card and get zero money.

spain.

Spain is pretty big in terms of MTG, you could go through a Spanish site or a local gamestore

Ok i will search for a forum then. I dont have stores nearby sadly...

Join facebook MTG sale groups
Meet up with players at cafe/board game/mtg shops and sell your shit

Will take some time and effort to arrange, or you can take them to the shop and sell it to them at a 30~40% discount for less hassles.

Check out cardmarket too if you want to sell online.

why are the prices there a lot lower than in TCGplayer ?

More competition on the European market

Prices in Europe are generally lower than in America.

I wouldn't use Ebay, their policies favor the buyer, not the seller.
All the buyer has to do is report that the piece was damaged/incorrect, they'll get a full refund and they won't have to send the cards back

If you want to absolutely maximize your profit, eBay or private Facebook MTG Financial groups are the way to go. If you want less headaches and not worry about buyers filing false complaints, I'd sell through a store.

mtg is for pedos so yes get rid of them asap

Yo te lo compro

Finfint buyers for individual cards will net you the most profit but is also a lot of time consuming work. Selling the entire collection to a store is the fastest and easiest way, but you should NOT expect to get payed market value for the cards if you do.

>Foil hierarchs

Mad Jelly

Fellow spaniard, just use cardmarket or Facebook trade groups

Game stores will take them but you're going to lose a lot of money. If you're not in a hurry you'll get more selling individually to players

post your twitter

Whaddup Jeremy

@MTG_AlphaInvest

;)

Sell on facebook groups. Ive bought and sold fbb's and other high end stuff worth several grand through it. You skip ebay and mcm fees.

Thanks .And what do i use as a reference to determine a fair price for each card?

In my local store people check magicardmarket as a guideline for making fair trades, but there are also sites like mtggoldfish or mtgprice.

Replied to the wrong post lol

Thank you user :)

Just working on another video. What are you up to, Mark?

Sneaky rudy you're a jew

>"Man I hate those SJWs injecting their politics into my hobby. Oh hey, looks like user wants to talk about cards. Let's inject some politics into it!"
Please locate the nearest exit bag.

if you have any Jace The Mind Sculptors i’ll pay you $300 each to burn them

I have one actually

fuck you