Would your PC change his current shitty mundane family for a new powerful exciting family?

Would your PC change his current shitty mundane family for a new powerful exciting family?

Sure, if I was an insane OCD ginger midget.

I don't understand what's going on. Why is that angry Scotsman shouting at Puss-in-Boots, Amelia Earhart, and Amanda Bynes?

paige is hot tho, even with her lupus

Yes

If my grilfriend had the same fucked up genes Paige has I would dump her in a heartbeat!

My PC's family are Yakuza.
He's fine where he is.

>The woman went into a coma for a year and the artery on her neck is fucked up

I don't know how the anxiety hasn't killed pat already

Nah. He's got to have something when he shows up at the family reunion with no wife, kids, or a respectable career.

He'd probably be happier with Persona

He's short because he carries the weight of all those burdens on his shoulders for those he loves.

Yakuza are shit.

Why do they get portrayed as so respectable and sometimes outright noncriminal in jap-media.

Seto, how many young mermaids just like you do you think your father has sold into prostitution?

cheeky fucker

She's pretty slow too

>Why do they get portrayed as so respectable and sometimes outright noncriminal in jap-media.
Because the last thing you need as a struggling mangaka is to wake up in an ice bath missing a kidney and 3 of your fingers.

She could be a drooling retard like that redhead from Drawn Together and she'd still be bangin.

Plus her and pat interacting/talking-shit to each other is really cute.

>Why don't people protray the very real and very nearby people who are well known for killing people who disrespect them as bad guys?

Gee, I wonder...

>Ginger
>Black father

Someone doesnt know basic genetics

step dad, one of the many reasons her brain doesn't work properly

>father
Paige is a genetic experiment, hence her body being a mess.

pat is best dwarf

My PC never had a family they died in a war before he was born.

>they died in a war before he was born
Guts?

Nah. PC fuckery moved the start date of the war back 3 years on a large plot of land where it all kicked off in some ill conceived powerplay to try and choke the enemy out by depriving them of 3 years worth of supplies and soldiers.
This resulted in the deaths of the original 1st-5th waves of forced conscripts to die 3 years prior to the present. Anybody that participated in the war in that area retroactively died but the kids of the conscripts who'd never set foot on the land were unharmed, at least until they were put into forced service because everybody was short soldiers, armor, and food now more than ever.
Post-morti are fairly common for the area but they tend to suffer issues of cognitive dissonance from effects of the plot of land as anyone or anything stepping in it technically messes with the flow of time for those who have also interacted with the plot as most if not all post-morti fought on it at some point or another and plenty have birth dates prior to their actual birth. Memories of family members tend to be vague as they usually died before the children could form coherent memories of them versus the real-time memories they might have had and various other early memories suffer the same issue.

The more I learn about Paige, the more it seems like she's a fictional person from a badly written romantic comedy with a sci fi twist.

I'm sorry to tell you this but that'd be you.

You can have a brown dad and still be a ginger, a little tan in you won't automatically cancel out the potential of the ginger curse.

Have you seen the video where she took like six or seven minutes to figure out a shadow puzzle in RE7?

He don't have no family, his real parents ditched his ass when he was a kid and the only father figure he had got killed by a bunch of martial artists he pissed off years ago who found him to get payback

I'm honestly surprised when I remember that Pat and Paige are real people, not characters in the world's most surreal sitcom.