I went all in on VERGE at 1500 a few days ago. right after the major spike...

i went all in on VERGE at 1500 a few days ago. right after the major spike. please hold me and tell me i'll make it one day Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/verges-wraith-protocol-leaves-speculators-unimpressed/
bitcoinist.com/faith-wraith-misplaced-verge/
cryptocrimson.com/verge-xvg-leaking-ip-address/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good job, user. You're never gonna make it :D :D :D

this is the last time i hold anything ever
fuck your stupid HODL LMAO meme. FUCK YOU

you'll make it to 0 in a month if you don't sell now

you are a retard for buying verge

the answer is no

>fuck your stupid HODL LMAO meme.
I'm afraid that's not really your problem here.

>what is wraith protocol

verge is the most overvalued shitcoin in existence, do your research next time user and be smart, its pretty hard to lose money in a bull market

user, pls. no. just.. don't.

>buy the peak
>sell the dip
classic Veeky Forums

priced in

i lost 30k.....held it then went to work because unlike you fucking idiots i have a JOB..... FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pray btc drops to 13k again and we'll make make it back to 1500

Fuck you for being too retarded to think for yourself

i already dropped the fucking bags retard

Literally nothing. Thats why everyone dumped this shitcoin

i was thinking for myself faggot. it was posted in my signal group.

I was telling you guys. The devs are meatheads. The product doesn't work. Wraith is vaporware. "Noooo stop fudding!!! This is a great privacy coin!!!"

Lmao. Meanwhile I bought KCS and I'm 3x as rich as you tn

Methheads not meatheads* this ain't no fucking joe rogan coin

you better be fucking right because i just put all my money into them.and kuckcoin better fucking deliver

>thinking for myself
>was posted in my signal group
fuck, you must be the most retarded nigger in the block

Don't worry user. XVG is getting hit harder than any other coin with propaganda FUD atm. Hold your Verge, once the drama settles and people moves on to another coin to bash, XVG will moon. The technology works, and it is the only truly anonymous coin. People are afraid of it.

i just went all into kucoin shares. are you telling me i should go rebuy all my verge bags for higher than i sold them?

Did you just FOMO in at the ATH because of my post?? Stop listening to people on Veeky Forums man. You can't tell who is retarded and who is smart on here. Did you even research what KCS is or does? Don't just trust my word with your future I could be fucking anybody. DYOR and be diligent. That being said I think KCS has room to reach 10 or 12 dollars in a month.

>only truly user coin

NIGGER WRAITH ISN'T EVEN REAL

MONERO HAS BEEN THE KING IN THE PRIVACY SPACE FOR LIKE A FUCKING YEAR NOW AND IS AHEAD OF EVERYONE. The market is just screaming for another privacy coin right. Idiots this is why none of you will ever make it

do it

just sold them for a $10 loss..... thanks .... am xferring my remaining bitcoins back to bittrex to buy back my fucking bags..

wraith is real, and it is working. if you choose to believe otherwise, then thats fine. but the evidence is all out there for you to do your research

>selling at a loss
>getting raped by fees from constant trading

Dude what are you doing. Seriously. Consider if this is right for you. Pick a few coins that you believe in and hold them for AT LEAST a month. You'll lose all your money switching back and forth always in the dips and burn your whole treasury

he does it

depends. what did you sell your Verge at? A buy order around 900 is a good plan. It has too much support to go under 500 sats btw.

madman

HODL does work FOR GOOD FUCKING COINS NOT FUCKING VAPORWARE LIKE PEOPLE TOLD YOU 100000000000000000 MILLION FUCKING TIMES TO. NOT. FUCKING. BUY. KYS

Verge sketches me tf out. Glad I did not FOMO in on the big pump. Their team looks like a mess.

themerkle.com/verges-wraith-protocol-leaves-speculators-unimpressed/

bitcoinist.com/faith-wraith-misplaced-verge/

Just the first articles from Google from 7 hours ago

Seriously what the fuck are you guys doing. So many good coins out there and you're stuck in the FOMO feels from the big pump a week ago

>right after the major spike
there it is. don't do that.

>investing in Verge, let alone after it's gone up tons already
You deserve it.

You should quit your job, bro. That's what got you into all this trouble!

>i already dropped the fucking bags retard

Please tell me you're larping

if you go on the github, you will see plenty of verge developers. every develop and team member confirm they are working closely on twitter. FUD like this cryptocrimson.com/verge-xvg-leaking-ip-address/ (which you can see the article was later edited) is to blame for the retraction, which is only healthy. it rose from 50 s ats to 2000 in a matter of days, this is a healthy correction going on now. XVG is being hit buy a major FUD attack. DYOR. Google searches are based on mass FUD lately

op is the ultimate retard

How the fk are people losing money in crypto

swear to god

I will look into it more then I guess. Still not entirely sold on its utility. Why should I buy this over pivx or for for example

Or XMR*

You know what OP just buy co

Crypto millionaire reporting in... don't ever go to sleep not holding bitcoin or fiat. All of these shitcoins mooning can be profited on holding them during sleep.

Protect your nuts.

this only applies to fucking shitcoins. Buy stinky linkies, sleep deep and long, just like baby.

It's Dogecoin Dark you dumbfuck.

You invested in a fork of a meme coin.

>higher than i sold them
You sold them for lower than 960 sats after buying at 1500 sats? Are you absolutely retarded?

My stop loss triggered at 780 motherfucker

I prefer my x10 every month thanks bitbrain

Bullshit. You're telling me that you sold at the absolute lowest of the low and then did nothing as the price recovered to 1700.

Holy fuck. My original comment still stands you DUNCE

no, you're absolutely right. i did nothing. i didn't buy them because the FUCKING PRICE WENT UP NIGGER. now that its' back to a normal level not too high above my loss i am going to rebuy.

Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

>multiple 100+ BTC walls falling like butter on the way up to 1700 from 780
>you do nothing because "the price went up"