Alright Veeky Forums, I am joining a D&D group Wednesday in my home town, and I need a new character...

Alright Veeky Forums, I am joining a D&D group Wednesday in my home town, and I need a new character. So I thought I would get some help from you, dubs decides a single aspect of this new character, trips can change it, and quads can change a trip change, quints change quads, etc. A single aspect can be anything, race, class, nature, name, stat roll (stat rolls must have a pic for proof) anything and everything.
If we can work together to do this, I will post weekly updates of our character's escapades.

....seriously, why?

Rolled 5, 5, 5, 1, 6, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 5, 5, 2, 4, 1 = 68 (24d6)

fuck it, tryin for stats, 4d6b3

Checked, and I thought it would be interesting. I also thought it would be better to have Veeky Forums do it instead of /b/

Although, /b/ may get more results

Rooting for it to be a dwarf

Transvestite orc.

Goliath in a miniskirt.

Gnome vevusula bard.

Tabaxi with a human fetish, and genitals that are incompatible with recreational sex.

A swole man whose clothes wont stay put for long

Tiefling paraplegic wheelchair racer.

Orc ballerina with hyperactive salivary glands.

Wood elf druid with a Dwarven battle axe for a leg, with which he is not proficient.

checked

A lucky 7 with 22 on one side and 00 on the other. Not bad.

His name shall be G'rbich Gosbo.

Reroll

B'theriuth Lee

Garfonk Dodi

Barbadill Doughbreath

Lord Aston Zafun
Goes by "Lord As"

K'ron Ickesticky

Basil Nigmidget

Frick Guddangot

Treefiddy Sapsucker

Possumpecker Mopsalot

Deerdick Fogswallow

He tries to contain his racism but often doesnt succeed often

Bungberry Pinethroat

Rollin

I often succeed 100% of the time.
Jillbrodo Quayquay

Chirkwater Swishersweet

Dingus Potatoberry

Geygai Gygax

He invades people's personal spaces and is very touchy

Lakewood Pimplelein

Tiji Girthwood

I'm getting very good at identifying storefronts. His name shall be:
Dungberry Waterwet

Moistnut Dogbog

Logswallow Neverbarth

"Fartin'" Marten Woodrear

Enough, this druid elf's flaw is that he has never learnt to whistle, no matter how much he tried

Stump Axequeer

Chip Stumpnugget

Blougholl Neverwhistle

Bob Johnson.

Blackleaf

I guess he has no name. He is just referred to as user's Weird Druid.

BOB! Hell yeah!

no, he's called stinky hippie because he only has one set of clothes, and it has been glued on him for years straight

I'll try for stats

His flaw is that he marks down his hand harvested spell component prices so low that customers think he's crazy.

Rolled 3, 4, 6, 3, 3, 6, 3, 1, 1, 6, 3, 4, 6, 1, 2, 3, 2, 4 = 61 (18d6)

Dice roller didn't read, trying again

His flaw is that he doesn't consider sex with animals while in wild shape to be lewd.

He has sworn before the darkblood tree to plant it's seeds in the wounds of 40 corpses throughout the land.

Guess how he plants the seeds!
Gowan guess...
With his Manly Staff of Penetration!
To show his dedication he has had the Red Wings tattooed on his upper lip with darkblood berry juice.

Checked, and kekked, a wood elf druid missing one leg replaced with a dwarven battle ax that he has no proficiency in. And his name shall be, Bob Johnson.

His flaw is that he named his shilleileigh Hayley and he flails it gaily.

Rolled 5, 4, 5, 6, 4, 4, 6, 2, 4, 5, 2, 6, 5, 2, 6, 2, 6, 1, 2, 1, 2, 4, 2, 4 = 90 (24d6)

Rolling for stats! 4d6 drop lowest.
Set in order.

He is very cockeyed. Dorfs, wood elfs, and creatures with INT

He sells discount herbs. He has to roll a DC12 WIS check to keep from mixing them up whenever he sells.

He has a wooden spoon and fork attached by a short chain. He uses them as a weapon and sometimes forgets to wash them. He is broke so he carries a lot of garlic salt to cover the taste of his gross food.

He buys booze and drinks it in the woods. The other druids are getting sick and goddamn tired of finding his bottles every fucking where.

He only eats birds and drinks bog water or milkies.

He has an exact replica of a wand of healing. Right down to the magical aura. It doesn't work, but he can stash drugs in it.

Rolled 5, 2, 6, 2 = 15 (4d6)

One stat roll^
Paladin/Cleric/Holy class
Has a bushy beard, that hides a holy symbol of the order his was unjustly cast out of. He hides this fact & carries on saving the day.

Reroll for prosperity

Checked