I have a folder for a game I shorthand call "Savages/wewuzkangs"

I have a folder for a game I shorthand call "Savages/wewuzkangs"

It is full of juicy buff orc girls and age of sail/conquistador/explorer types.

The premise of the game is technological colonialism clashing with unsophisticated animistic shamanism and mysticism

Am I the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/82folc/orcs_cant_kiss/?utm_source=reddit-android
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds rad. I'd play it if the system were fun, and if the inevitable domination of each and every female orc under the power of the pc's superiority is a factor.

Who says you'd be the rough imperialists?

Why not the noble savages under the bootheel of Invaders? Struggling defiantly, muscles taught, glistening in the hot sun?

I feel a good portion of the game would be discovering the various mythical monster themed regions and banding together against the invaders, confederation style

Giants in the lowlands, orcs in the plains, trolls in the swamp and aven in the mountains. Goatmen and centaurs on the hill and steppe. Lizardfolk in the bayou

Dammit user, you're giving me an erection. This does sound fun.

I'm envisioning classic beachhead fortresses made from felled timbers and manned by musketmen.

On the fringes, the orcs ride their wargs through misty woods, observing the Interlopers. Predators or prey? Hunters or food?

And then the inevitable conflicts. The challenges of the noble warriors met with widespread fear at the savagery if the greenskins. The raids and testing of defenses misunderstood as overtures of war with an empire they couldn't possibly understand. What is a legion to a tribe? What is full scale war to a clan?

Blood will spill, red and black, and the mingling will not please Krom

No? As long as you don’t subscribe to the same colonial belief system, or at least don’t let it infiltrate your everyday life.

I would avoid the word unsophisticated when talking about shamanism. It can be a really interesting theme and I’ve never been satisfied by Hollywood’s attempts at portraying it. Carl Jung is a really good source for mystic ideas and themes, and Dune is also a good place to start.

I mean I’m trying to skirt the line between /pol/, sjw and magical realm territory to give you a serious answer. You can probably avoid falling into any extreme with enough thought put in.

Post all your buff orc girls please...

Also the theme of your setting as swag as fuck, I had a character with that in his back story but I've never played it, guess I'm running something similar soon.

Legit post your orc girls.

Could you post bottom left and top right, please?

DAMIT OP!!!!
I see you have the good stuff! I see at least 2, I don't have! Post your orcs boi!

Where are the goblin sluts

Goblin General on /aco/. There's a new/happy/prolific drawfriend there atm who's doing tons of Nott from Critical Role if that's your thing.

You don't want delicious lamias and dragonborn?

>Am I the problem?
Pros: Setting sounds pretty rad
Cons: Folder name is explicitly a racist meme, irony or no
You might be the problem, and you're not currently the solution.

>Am I the problem?
rough and tumble conquistadors are good
juicy buff tribals are good

No problems. Spain in the new world is a good period of history to plunder ideas from. Especially since they worked alongside the natives fairly often.

reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/82folc/orcs_cant_kiss/?utm_source=reddit-android

No I cringe at the thought of newEd dragonborn.

Oh no dog, not new ones