Is it just because the normies don't understand coin circulation, max coin cap, and market cap?

Is it just because the normies don't understand coin circulation, max coin cap, and market cap?

Are they actually going to coinmarketcap and saying "WOW, the number 2 coin is only like 3 bucks?"

Someone explain to me why the jews are winning before I hang myself.

Note: I am doing well on all these altcoin moons but I am truly concerned with the state of crypto when this thing is near 15% market dominance.

Other urls found in this thread:

coincheckup.com/coins/ripple/predictions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is it just because the normies don't understand coin circulation, max coin cap, and market cap?
It's part of it. It's also not hard for someone to understand the value of "bitcoin for banks"

>falling for the market cap meme

>"concerned about the state of crypto"

kys

>I am truly concerned with the state of crypto

You mad about the sick gains m8?

You aren't?

yes, its retarded, but if you had any interest you got XRP under 50c so just shut up and see how high normie money can take you

Oh for sure as a trader I am salty about not taking advantage of buying at $.21 and selling around $1.50.... but the madness usually comes to an end.

Feeling extremely blackpilled on crypto right now too, user. Blockstream, now this shit. There is so much FOMO that nobody gives a shit at all what they're buying. I don't even know why XRP gets listed anywhere when its not even a crypto.

No retard, I’m deeply concerned about making fat wads of cash.

You're ability to do that long term will be ruined by things like Ripple, dumbass.

Me too, why do you think I made this post?

Yes actually have coworkers who think XRP is gonna reach 10,000+ in a couple of years. Fuck this gay earth.

This.

>implying crypto will be this volatile forever and these prices arent based around speculation that they will stabilize and actually be usable someday

I dont even have words for that one...

Implying that we don't at least have until 2019-2020 to make fat gains before the market is only 4-5 king coins that are run by whale bots.

Ripple = E-coin.

Watch some Mr. Robot. They show you the timeline of the plan - but most retards pass it off as fiction.

Look at NEM today - what the fuck is even going on right now?

Do I just put half of my portfolio in anything under $1 with 10billion+ coin circulation at this point?

Why should I actually care about crypto? Are you telling me that you would rather have an extremely volatile form of currency, that you pay $10 for a pizza then the next day that money you gave them is now worth $30? Or sell a pizza and the opposite happens and you now have $3? Actual fiat has the safety of not being horrendously volatile like crypto is.

No, give me 5 solid coins that stay top 5 and for the most part remain stable for years. Everything below it should stay at war just like a proper societal existence.

Ripple does not deserve it's value and the prophecies warned us of what would happen when the normies rolled in.

>No, give me 5 solid coins that stay top 5 and for the most part remain stable for years
This will literally never happen because 9 out of 10 people who are "into" crypto are just in it for faster moving stocks and don't care about this decentralized shit. You will never have a stable coin.

Are you mad because people dont think your weird larp coin is a good investment? We are here to make money retard, and you failed because you let your emotions control you.

Perhaps I trade with too many morals, however Satoshi is face down in a pillow soaked in tears.

It's not that you have morals and we don't, it's simply that we have different morals. You think a world with decentralized money that the people control should be our goal, I think that's a disaster waiting to happen and we should take some parts of crypto and make a bank-centralized version of it instead. Of course unless you never sold a single satoshi's worth of crypto then we're both in it for the money as well.

Mostly libertarian outlook. I am absolutely about the gains that crypto can produce - really good chance we may never see something like this again our lifetimes (considerably better for the common man than dot com bubble). It's just a matter of shaping up or shipping out.

You wanna know why Ripple is "winning"? I'll tell you exactly why:

Bitcoin moves money like a fucking freight train and Ripple moves money like information.

aka - BITCOIN IS AN OBSOLETE PIECE OF SHIT.

Nice, nice. I just bought 100k!

Funny how bitcoin was (c)rippled by Blockstream so it could never be allowed to scale, causing communal infighting over bullshit. Now instead of fooling everyone into LN centralization, they just sold everyone their shittokens.

>Keynesian detected

Boom bust cycles aren't helped at all banks, they're amplified by them.

bitcoin has brand, acceptability, and a track record. Please tell me about the illustrious, long, histories of BCASH, ADA, XEM, XLM, IOTA, and TRON

>bitcoin has brand

Yep, and that's IT. That's literally all bitcoin has going for it - name recognition. whoopdeefuckingdo.

People are realizing how utterly useless it is as an actual currency.

You're just refusing the accept the real world applications for existing power houses. You're letting your personal feelings get in the way of making money. You are dumb.

Eventually.... until then every exchange will see bitcoin as it's top traded pair for literally every fucking pair ever paired.

I accept my feelings though and maybe I get past it anyways. Doesn't make me dumb.

Yes it does. Crypto was never going to walk in and take over fiat. Ever. Only a dumb person thinks that's. Crypto can work WITH the system. The goal is take down central banks, not banks in general. Fiat is just legal tender. And is wildly more stable than a world wide single currency.

housing market cap of america's top 50 cities is in the ballpark of 22 trillion

Yo... dude.... Market cap of BTC is 2,200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or some shit like that. 22 mil x 100 mil SATOSHI. Nigga u been lied to

the fuck you talking about, nigger?

OP, you don't obviously understand market cap and it's embarrasing. Only reason that I can think for this, is that you spilled over from /pol/ just recently and you know fuck all about the things that you're trying to talk about here.

It's a useless metric for crypto

>>>/google/

By the way, did you notice how all the shills dont use the satoshis value of this garbage, but instead talk in $?

>Centralized
>Can't be mined
>Can't be staked
>Absurd supply
>Functions as medium for conveying smart contract messages between banks.
Investing in Ripple is no different than going to the bank and saying "Hey! Can I buy some of those envelopes you have sitting there? I'll pay $3.30 a pop."

All of my coworkers were talking about this cheap and "next bitcoin" coin that they were all going to buy .... Ripple.. baka.

Nailed it

Most ripple buyers are kimchi niggers and japs

Think about that

Whole lot of $ price shilling lately, bigger shift in the crypto market postings out there to speak in dollar signs. I don't trust it. Then again, bitcoin is a shitcoin and I am hoping FairX removes the need to pair everything to BTC, but it'll be a different world for sure.

And how much are those banks worth? Exactly.

This is stupid desu

Maybe nobody has told you, but the real world operates on dollars.

I mean based on volume korea is really buying shit tons during the pumps they fomo like hell.

For now.

Normies are fucking retarded but I will swing trade this bitch and dump my bags on these faggots.

>implying bitcoin isn't a shitcoin and Satoshi's vision wasn't dumped on

And wants it to stay like that?

>muh market cap
Confirmed crypto illiterate

Look another faggot who bought link keep crying nigger.

Lol you can’t, even if you are a whale

Agreed.

Bitcoin only has 2 things going for it:
> The name
> It's the main pair used on the exchanges

Ripple is a solid coin, but breaking $100 will never happen.

This is all the REQ and Link Fags who keep posting this shit.

BUT MY MY COIN CAP AND JEW AND SHIET

Screencapped for when it does

>why are the jews winning?
Is this supposed to be a serious question?

Here you go Ripple fags.

coincheckup.com/coins/ripple/predictions

Wasn't bitcoin shilled the fuck out like ripple is currently getting?

When it does, and it will, when I'm in New Jersey I'll make sure you fill up my Lambo only with premium, and don't even think about smiling at the qt3.14159 Asian girls in my back seat as you squeegee my mirrors.

Are you asking me seriously? What are the names of the top 3 trading houses of America?

Japs drove the initial wave of mass ripple buying, koreans are driving the current one

no

People don’t understand how much this shit will be worth in 3 years. They are so fucking dense with >muh market cap bullshit
You and I will be buying the moon soon

I'm just mad I I took gains and went into next and burst and got justd. Originally had 10,000 now only 3800.

It took 9 years and worldwide acceptance to reach 100b mcap. You always hear about litecoin riding the bitcoin dick into victory but let's be real in 2018.

KEK!

Get a load of this fucking guy! He actually think cryptos will be used for anything!

Protip: imagine I gave you a coin that fixed every problem with cyptocurrencies today, with a stable price. Why the fuck would you buy it?

The only real reason to buy any of this crap is the possibility it might 10x in the next week. Once that goes away, or becomes sufficiently unlikely (i.e. we enter a bear market), every one of these ponzi schemes is going to fucking 0.

There is no reason any US or EU citizen wants to own a "stable" currency with no government backing that definitionally could lose it's value at any moment. Get fucking real. This is pure speculation driven by jealousy and greed.

In at 0.19 .. Up over six figures on XRP alone. Fucking comfy as fuck.

You should probably neck yourself

I sold my 500 XRP ar $1.84. How badly will I want to kill myself next year?

Got in at .20$ sold at .96 bought back in at 1.4$ and only have a third of my orginal coins.

The hold meme is real.

I've 3x on this bitch, is it time to move on

I sold 107k for 26cents.
Now i only have 6k.

Believe me. I feel like it. Instead of 30k I'm at 12k....... REEEEEEEEE

CAN'T RIP THE RIPPLE BABY

Worse off than me mate. When this hits 10$ in feb. you'd be in lambo land.

Weak hands no good, need them strong hands.

There are greener groves - all you have to do is exit the comfort zone.

Yeah, it's going to be worth fucking nothing in three years.

>muh cardano, muh eth, muh buttcoin

all open source, literally can just copy the code and have an identical coin with all the same features

There are no real supply constraints

no inherent value => going to ZERO

i'm sure it won't 3x again the minute you sell

Ill probably just put a portion of each paycheck into xrp because I do believe 500$ EOY 2018. Never go against the Jew.

I think with EPIC levels of adoption by FI's, $100 is possible. But if you get much more beyond that the numbers just start not to make sense.

I'd hate to be you

Now so. Marketcap right now is all speculation. Xrp would bring in application of crypto. Billions if not trillions from banks tx money.

now tell me how much ripple's marketcap would be at $500 ea. then tell me how much money(fiat) is in circulation.

Thats pretty wishful...I'm holding 8k so I pray youre correct tho and my 10x gain is looking real good

That's why all these coins are creating actual business behind them. Keep up faggot. The days of just a coin died when BTC broke $10k

Hurr durr marketcap. Just look at BTC. Been hovering at 250bn$ not losing or gaining anything. Look at xrp just gaining "marketcap" from thin air? No people and banks are starting to use it. Just asians right now but wait until coin base and others start tx in xrp

/biz laughed that xrp would hit 1$ or 2$ or 3$ but here we are....

So you're telling me you didn't do the math nor research... k

Once people can by pass BTC eth and lte and buy xrp straight from COINBASE on fiat. You'll see their market cap drop. Screen cap

blind greed by the cattle

So you're telling me you don't trust Jews to make money..... k

Thank you professor obvious, these places and exchanges already exist

ok grandpa