How fucking cool would a campaign set in this universe be?

How fucking cool would a campaign set in this universe be?

>aliens/space travel
>technology
>magic and mysteries and shit
>thousands of years of lore
>not just earth lore but galactic lore
>oprresive government that’s always there to fight
>evil overlord

I mean if you fight Aku without the one weapon in exitstence that can hurt him you’re fucked but still.

don't forget 10/10 early voivod album cover style architecture

FOOOOOOOOOOL! HAAAA HAAA HAH HAAAAAHHHHHH!

Aku would be such a better adversary than any of the 40k chaos dolts it's not even funny.

How many seconds does it take Jack to defeat this bounty hunter?

Hell, the fact that Aku prioritizes a crop rotation-style system of abject misery for his subjects over HURR SKULL-SMASH BLOODKILL would actually make a lot more sense for a Chaos God (a being that supposedly feeds off the negative emotions of living mortals, but can’t seem to do anything but accidentally ten million trillion every time they get set loose from their dimension because GW wouldn’t have a war game otherwise)

>Aku prioritizes a crop rotation-style system of abject misery for his subjects
Long time since I watched Samurai Jack, do you mean he only does the generic dark overlord thing to one part of the planet while the rest continues as normal until he moves on?

45, but most of it is just him chopping up all his weapons and accessories followed by turning him into shrapnel over 50 flashy camera facing strikes

>I mean if you fight Aku without the one weapon in exitstence that can hurt him you’re fucked but still.
That would work fine for a campaign, though. The whole point of Aku as an antagonist is that he instilled fear in most of the planet due to being nearly untouchable. Having an omnipotent ruler as a BBEG to keep your players level headed would be a good idea. You can always fight his lieutenants, after all.

Khorne has worlds dedicated to gladiator pits and blood sacrifice.

Correct me if I'm wrong as I understand GW has been messing with the lore again, but isn't chaos' endgame one that would actually wind up killing *them* off, but they supposedly don't care because lolchaos? I hate when the opponent is canonically extra dumb like that. Aku would make for a much more wily and ruthless opponent. Of course in such a setting one would have to either hand-wave away the part about Emps being stuck on the golden throne due to him needing to bring his A-game just to keep up with Aku, or have him designate Jack Imperial Regent instead of Bobby G.

This.

Khorne vs Aku: ah never mind, I think Aku would win fairly easily.

Literally just Shadowrun

I don't have much to contribute, but I do love Aku as a villain.

Have a Samurai-Jack style hero generator.

except with a better villain.

Samurai Jack is the wonderful kind of mishmash setting where the creators could literally throw in any character, technology, setting, or plotline and it would work.

It works wonderfully for PnP settings.

Incorrect. Shadowrun is distincly cyberpunk where as Samurai Jack is clearly kitchen sink.

Shadowrun's pretty kitchen sink when you get down to it. I understand the image of it is obviously cyberpunk but mages and shamans aren't exactly rare.

Son, that's GURPS Infinite Worlds using RAW.

good thread

Funny, I'm working on putting this campaign with Feng Shui 2. The players will have broad latitude in their character backgrounds.

Nice! I'll be stealing some of these ideas.

I'm going to run online, and am having some trouble making maps; my art is pretty terrible.

Basically yeah that’s exactly what happens. He also shits on alien planet daily too for that little somethin’ extra.

I talked about this 2 years ago, nobody cared so go fuck yourself you retarded bandwagon hopper

Not really,
No.

You can have a massiv technospire, medieval Europe village, and Arabian space port all in the same campaign.

Use background stills