What type of character would a dog play in a campaign?

What type of character would a dog play in a campaign?

Use your current campaign as setting reference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wN0-vN1P66M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good boy

Rogue with specialization in sneaking food from the party.

Rogue.

that sneak attack

A Bark. Thats a bard that barks instead of playing an instrument to inspire the party

My dogs? Probably a rogue and a ranger. One steal shit all the time it doesn't even want it's just a compulsion and the other just loves being outside and killing rabbits and only rabbits forever and will whine until it can hunt it's preferred enemy on its preferred terrain.

A commoner and a ranger. One is a spoiler maltepoo that loves to laze around sunbathing and not doing anything. The other is a street mutt that hunts anything living in her yard and tries to feed it to us before eating it herself. Birds, cats, lizards, snakes, gophers etc. Every few days she's murdered something and leaves it in the front of our door or at the foot of our bed/chair. For something the size of my shin she's vicious.

bumping for interest

>x3 damage front-stab

Space Explorers.

My dug would play a skeleton.

I miss my dug.

i'm sure your dug was the best boy

>my doggo
>be dachshund
>runs 4 bulldogs off of their food
>chews on cats
>wants attention more than food
That's a barbarian if ever I saw one.

It's the stab you don't see that hurts the most.

I think dogs would play healers and support characters, but would always fill whatever void is in the party because they are the good boys.

Barbarian, clearly.

next species, please.

Depends on the breed of dog, obviously.

A big ass, heavy armor cleric who's gonna pull you motherfuckers through the game so help him god, in between smacking down undead and shoulder tackling owlbears. Carries enough healing potions to stock a hospital.

> volunteer at spca
> my niggah Fozzy arrives
> seems untrustworthy, can't put finger on why
> eventually realise his fur makes a bandit mask over his eyes.
If ever there was a dog that played a swashbuckling rogue it'd be the Fozz.

kek

Im sorry user

What would doggy racials be?

>Partially sighted, high tempered, always biting people paterdale terrier descended directly from ratting dog mother and father.

Tsundere as fuck but i loves her, what class?

Barbarian that goes into rage when petted

She like the pet but only on her terms. She's like a Bretonnian truffledog i tells ya!

A good boy

Is it only caucasian cultures that developed symbiotic relationships with canines? Serious question for historyheads

Maybe not only but animal husbandry is kind of our ancient calling card

Not at all. There's a bunch of archeological digs people have found that suggest dogs were domesticated (or at least domesticated enough to be buried with people) all over china, in israel, in the kamachatka peninsula, as well as in north america.

Basically if there were wolves, someone eventually shared enough food with them to domesticate them.

Not really, for example Pugs originate from China as Emperor's royal dogs

Intradesting, thankyou friends.

Did the whiteman just do it consistently?

I think it's more of a product of relatively eurocentric archeology. We've spent a lot of time looking at ancient white dude stuff, so we have a lot more information about it. Additionally, since history runs into problems like with the conquistadors and the aztec codexes or any kind of natural issues, we don't always have the proof of something left over.

Dachshunds are fucking insane
youtu.be/wN0-vN1P66M

>runs in full bore when bigger doggos wisely hesitate
>gets dragged away skewered on a boar tusk
>guy just goes out and gets a replacement the next day probably
Wow. It really is a stereotypical martial.

Not skewered, it chomped down on the boars neck. Those fucks don't let go.

Paladin.

He's a good boy.

I had fun playing a blink dog rogue. The DM nerfed my blink down to 30 ft 3 times per day, but the positioning for sneak attacks was divine. Also you take having thumbs and a human shaped body for granted until you lose both and need to use gear or interact with the world.

He was a fun character though. We were a scouting party into evil lands. I was the paladin's loyal dog and ended up in a weird combo role of mascot and group leader. Felt good until the final boss demon tore my shit up, but the other players were genuinely sad to see him go so in my eyes he was a success

Nah. Look at it again. The boar breaks cover and you can see it swinging then as it leaves you can see it swinging by either a thin bit of skin or collar as the boar turns wide trying to shake it off on a tree before the video ends. I'm actually not sure if that's just it's limp legs being kicked around by the snow or it flailing but it's clearly been skewered.

bump

Dude, i have one and that's how they hunt. No it's not skewered, the boar can't reach it when the fucker has lodged itself on his throat. Longboi is fine.

Nah, the weiner has a hold of the boar. Also, you'd have heard it if the little one got hurt. They have a very distinctive yelp if they're in pain.

The rare taperdog