/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread "Be excellent, dudes" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdN1qzJ5NUwiy8P_q_ez2r2BBPBMHSkzEaF_EBTD_wWRO5phg/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you, everyone

FINALLY!

Anatomy: electric
Expansions: Sunthetic skin (12) hidden arsenal (9) Wing Blades (6) Machine Spirit (3)
Extras: Anatomically Correct (2) Alternative model (1) Wardrobe (0)

Quests: Prometheus

HARMONY!

After 200 years

I chose saber

Here's hoping that was an error-free release! But the fun's not quite over yet - there's a second round for those who want to help stock the Shadesvale International's Gift Shop. Here's some more information:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdN1qzJ5NUwiy8P_q_ez2r2BBPBMHSkzEaF_EBTD_wWRO5phg/viewform?usp=sf_link

What the fuck is this?
It's terrible

>not in the business of human trafficking
dreams: shattered

So much for error-free. Fortunately, the images are all fine

I forgot to mention the date that submissions for this one close. How about we aim for Pi Day?

I don't think it was that long since they closed the submission in february 5, I think? So a month to do it.

Which was still longer than it should have been. I should know, I'm the damn fool who took that long

can I waifu/husbando all of these people

Not all at once, no. But not all of them have a romance path. They're already married to their jobs.

Dropped

Eve is clearly a dude.

Estrella is bae

wait, I thought this didn't include any at all?

Nine Stupas is clearly the best because I made it and it's mine.

Well then your taste is shit.
The best is obviously Ryker Island because I made it and it's mine.

I hope you don't mind the edits I made, then. And congrats on your release the other day, I forget if I said so already.

You can waifu/husbando some of them, I'm sure. My leader's gonna husbando YOU unless you do something about it. Unless that's anti-CCC cannon.
I must disagree wholeheartedly with your conclusion, but I can't fault your reasoning.
Thank you, but I think you've got the wrong person. I haven't released anything to my knowledge (no PC).

I think K’Zordak is the best because they did the horror, but you’d still want to live there, concept better than I did[\spoiler]

Hm, must be thinking of someone else's WIP I saw (it was a while back). Well, congrats on getting the city published

K'Zordac does cater the fuck out of my Dying Earth fetish. Too far on the comfy end for me though.

Oh yeah? who's your leader then?

Founder VII, otherwise known as Love. She does have more to her than waifuism, I swear.

Italics where's the Magi Case? You promised us lolibabas

This looks cool.

Post in order, you daft twat.

Because the user that posted this was a nigger, Here's the correct order. I hope it makes like a little easier.

Thanks user.

Unnecessary post. You only need to look at the page numbers.

Aww, someone liked K'Zordak! I've never written anything CYOA-ish before, so I'm glad it worked out okay.

I think I win the "Silliest Lodgings Picture" contest.

I had originally planned to do something Borges/Calvino-ish, but 1) that's really hard, 2) it's even harder if you've got 500 words, and 3) it's actually not that fitting for a CYOA. (Who'd pick the weird town where you can't know why you went there until you arrived?) So I got stuck until I hit on "Barad-dûr turned tourist trap," and from there it was just a matter of coming with fun proper nouns like "Alexandros the God-Butcher."

Which one was yours?

I'm really glad someone did a city like Scelus, even though I don't want to live there. And I like the vaporwave lodgings at Reykr Island.

What sort pf demented cuny posts twenty pages out of order?

The secret shitposting IRC that allegedly edits hints into cyoas that they repost, leaving hints to join them.

There’s just a few dedicated trolls that are exhausting every method of pissing off the community here. It just kinda blends into the general autism unless you’re watching for it

Biotech

Translator with upgrade, healing gel with upgrade, Pheromones with upgrade

Alien Pistol, alt Models (Make her look like a young woman that's age around 18-21), Wardrobe, Grappling hook

Mission, Master Mind.

I will call this Operation 'Killing'em With Kindness'

Phase one: Have my gal become a hero, something in a support role.

Phase two: Once she become popular I will start producing more of her sisters and have them assist people all around the world.

Phase three: When my gals are in key places and helping key officials. I will activate their Pheromones.

Phase four: Once targets are under the effects of the Pheromones Targets will be easily pressed into serving me.

Phase Five: Enjoy life as ruler of the world.

Didn't get a chance to post my build to the OC in the last thread, so here it is.

>Year 1
[-2] Magic 101
[-8] Healing
[-6] Enchanting
[-4] Jewelcraft

>Year 2
[-6] Divination
[-4] Blessing
[-6] Reflection
[-4] Cursebreaking

>Year 3
[-3] Blink
[-7] Invisibility
[-10] Dispel

>Titles
Sorcerer
Alchemist
Priest
Defender

>Dorms
Rook

>Living Conditions
Single

>Mysteries
Hidden Library x3

>Friends
Carrie
Yuuko
Moire
Pelama
Mary

I took the hidden library all 3 years, to acquire as much hidden knowledge as possible. For my friends, I shamelessly took a bunch of waifus. I chose to live by myself because I have no interest in male room mates and would want to spend most of my time mastering magic. Since vampires were stated to exist, my priority will be to become an immortal vampire. I took a lot of options that would make that most likely to happen. Pelama and Mary may have connections with a vampire. My divination ability would be helpful in finding a vampire. When I acquire vampirism, the healing ability will let me replenish blood so I won't need to feed on numerous people. The combination of enchantment and reflection lets me enchant items that reflect spells. I'll wear those items. The combination of enchantment and invisibility should let me create something like Sauron's invisibility ring or Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. Blink is my escape ability. Jewelcraft should let me store large amounts of mana so I don't run out. Curse breaking seems pretty essential to living a long life with all of the curse douchebaggery. Dispel sounds like an all around useful ability in a world with offensive magic. Blessing sounds like it could have amazing potential.

>Titles
Those are the titles I'm eligible for, oops. I'll pick the sorcerer title. It sounds the coolest.

>Vodraine's end mentions that over two hundred years ago the city of Aa'Dranmos was destroyed.
>K'Zordak states that the demise of the Imponderable Heresiarch was two hundred years ago.

I mean, I'm not saying the two things are related, but unintentional collaborative lore building is best lore building.

>Some sort of catastrophe happened a long time ago, and its affects are still felt in Breccia
>A number of cities are being rebuilt, with some reconstruction efforts sounding very long term.
>Crime is a problem in numerous cities
>Zlatbisa's old factories implies there may have been a war fairly recently

Sounds like Breccia has had a hard history. At least it sounds like things are getting better.

It's interesting to see that there are only a handful of races in Breccia, even though there are so many different entries.
>Humans
>Robots/Homunculi/mariionettes
>Whatever Malus, Scofa, and Kisp are (they are all human-like with horns, so I'm putting them as the same race)
>Eldritch Abominations
>Gods of the Nine Stupas
>Voldraine's End mentions orcs and elves

All they do in that chat is circlejerk about their FATE waifus and snicker to themselves about how they're gonna shitpost. It's neckbeard heaven.

you are the only reason i saw this OC (until it gets reposted). Thanks for that.

No problem.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, Malus is clearly just a normal man

Offer a skeleton as a sacrifice and be rewarded OC.

What a sad little life
They have my pity
And not much else apparantly

Oh noes!

Okay.

Heh, its good enough for me. A skeleton is a skeleton.

Remember to have fun and if you got any questions just ask. The Upcoming CYOAs:
The Magi Case: Fragmented Bloodlines, Witches n' Inquisitions, and Picking-A-Goddess Update (4.0)

I'll probably end up finishing and posting Witches n' Inquisitions before The Magi Case.

What happened to the 9GP1 update?

That's not how you post mystery boxes, young man.

>What happened to the 9GP1 update?
It has been shelved until further notice.

ALWAYS!

Thanks Italics!

I wanted to change my build slightly.
I'd give anything for this reality.
>Entry
Café
>Kitchen
Mystical Kitchen
>Bedroom
Harem
>Bathroom
Lantern Bath
>Livingroom
Vaporwave
>Closet
Spirit Shop
>Yard
Mausoleum

>Spare Rooms
Hobby
Library
Lab Sigma
Weapons Vault

>Keys
RV Key
Gate Key

>Roommates
Alice
Eve
Yủ
Elisabeth
Mercedes
Kalipso
Tessa(Quil'an)
Hannah
Natalie
Persephone
Ophelia

>Mystery Boxes
Red
Blue

You know, I thought I was going a little heavy on the SF/F with Ginnungagap's time fuckery, but clearly it was the opposite: I think it might be one of the more down to earth cities. I mean, Savain, Acameera, and Vitaem are also pretty normal by comparison, but most of the rest went bigger, which is kind of cool.

Also, I imagine Iron Abyss is probably the nearest conveinent metro, seeing as they both experience 8-month winters.

Savain, Acameera, and Ginnungagap were my favorite cities besides my own. Maybe I just like the small town vibe.

Iron Abyss isn't much of a metro. A former tourist resort probably has better roads than a constantly snowed-in, abandoned city.

I can't speak for anybody else, but Nine Stupas is certainly meant to have been created during a great war. The gods of Nine Stupas are, by and large, artificial souls, and the nine founders are scientists who ascended into the guts of the city itself.
Good taste my blackamoor friend. The lottery of Babylon was actually my inspo, although I didn't manage to do it any justice.

>entry
Rec Room
>kitchen
personal chef
>bedroom
Harem
>bathroom
Lantern Bath
>living room
Proper
>closet
Spirit shop
>yard
Seasonal pond
>spare rooms
Recording Studio
Hobby Room
Weapons Vault
Library

>keys
Portal key
RV Key

taking lottery ticket

What is 9GP1?

thankyou for the oc

> Behind every problem in Breccia is a Lomavren
Friggen gippos.

>Vitaem
>normal
Did we read the same thing

I know ever since I started using Veeky Forums plus though I forget to spoiler

Actually who was it performing the pogroms against the Lomravs? Also are they related to the Vodranni?

>mfw I finally come up with a good city

RIP Dreams of a gigantic Zeppelin as a 'city'.

Obligatory response to President Cassie.

Anyhow... a place to live... Savain is the obvious choice for me. Working as the apprentice for a witch and swapping over to a reasonably laidback lifestyle sounds great!