Hey fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls, I'm hoping you can help me out...

Hey fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls, I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm wanting to make a collection of all of the fill-in-the-blank forms you guys create like this one. Please post whatever blanks you have.

Great start! That's a lot of Kingdom templates...

Pretty sure the kingdoms are where it started, and there aren't many more that I've seen.

I've seen ones like Your Gaming Table or Adventuring Party or things like that, to my memory.

Oh, cool. I'd love more to fill out if someone posts them. This is the last one I've got.

i'm currently making my own forms for certain genres, so i hope this thread doesn't die

Why non of them have a spout for "king"

You're the king.

Bumpin'

I got this but i think a bigger one got made a week ago.
Fucking love these things, its the closest Veeky Forums gets to social interaction with one another

Best version and size IMPO.

I'll finish mine one day... , got any examples you can post OP?

Sadly, I don't. Only in my memory.

Boo you whore

I've got a couple of examples, sadly never finished an image template version of my own.

If anyone knows a program or website that makes this less laborious than paint, please share

oh hey I have an unposted template

GIMP, which is free, or find a way to get photoshop on google, I used to use the first and eventually got my hands on the second which turned out to be relatively easy. Trying to fill out my template but it's much more time consuming than i expected.

Paint.net, easily

Why the fuck do people put themselves through the hell of all-female scenarios?!

>Please post whatever blanks you have.

Welcome to Dinosaur Kingdom

And comic kingdom

(Working on an expansion of dino kingdom with this larger template)

When i imagine your appearance i just see Richard Attenborough

>Pet
;_;7

It's a matriarchy.