So what would happen if Gordon Ramsay wound up in Warhammer 40k?

So what would happen if Gordon Ramsay wound up in Warhammer 40k?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dc_A0z3g0FA5mgjcmtrXkS-RrsM7n2YS7XTU1V9hUWo/edit#gid=737537268
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine combining 40k with Food Wars, Toriko, AND Dungeon Meshi.
>In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only Culinary Conquest.
In Foodie-K, Ramsay is a Khorne Daemon Prince(Chef)

>In Foodie-K, Ramsay is a Khorne Daemon Prince(Chef)
The Prince of Wrath and Rustic Cooking

>This soul is raw, RAW!

I legitimately love the idea of a Food Wars style narrative cooking game, but it seems basically impossible to convert to tabletop without going freeform.

Actually... I have a solution. I have some cooking homebrew for Genesys, stolen from some guy's Breath of The Wild supplement. The cooking rules were actually pretty good.
Then we have a local user here who converted Dark Heresy in its entirety to Genesys.
foodie-k is entirely possible to do.

THIS SKULL IS ROTTEN CLEAN IT NOW!

Link to the cooking homebrew?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dc_A0z3g0FA5mgjcmtrXkS-RrsM7n2YS7XTU1V9hUWo/edit#gid=737537268

DONKEY, YOU ARE A COMPLETE DONKEY
(turns a lesser daemon into a donkey)

Unstoppable

All of his enemies lay deconstructed in front of him

Fuck we're doing this now. Chairman Kaga is a Tzeentchian Daemon Prince who throws his champions into themed gauntlets of trials and manipulates other factions into them, just to determine the true mastery of his Iron Chefs.

Worked with a guy who worked with him. Nicest person to work with ever. Always doing check up on everyone on line, making sure people take breaks, drink water, keeping moral up.He used to be a dick when he was young and inexperienced but grew out of it. It just makes better tv than someone being a pleasant and professional chef.

On topic, Reality Holocast Commissar Ramsay shouts and blams and yells for the emperor. On the front lines, Commissar Ramsay is a strong, intelligent and compassionate leader.

>IF YOU USED ANY MORE CORPSE STARCH THIS PLATE WOULD BE AN AUTOPSY TABLE

>Iron Chefs
>Iron Hands
>Gorgon Ramsey

I think he works better as a Space Marine, filled with Manus's forge-hot rage. Potentially a preference for Promethium-based weaponry, and possibly from a Successor Chapter that suffers from a hyperactive Omophagea implant.

>IT'S STILL CHAOS YOU FUCKING HERETIC!
>IT'S SO CHAOS IT'S GETTING READY TO STAND UP AND SUMMON WARP!

>WHERE'S THE BLOOD SAUCE? WHERE IS THE BLOOD SAUUUUUUUUUCE?!
>SAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE?

>WHAT ARE YOU?
>"A guard sandwich..."

>LOOK AT THIS THING! IT HAS BETTER AIM THAN YOU GUARDS AND IT'S FUCKING DEAD!

>WHERE'S THE DAMN TECH PRIEST

>THIS FILET LOOKS LIKE AUN'VA'S WRINKLED HOOF

>THIS TERMAGAUNT IS FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>Emprah protect... Look at these rations. LOOK AT THEM! THIS LOOKS LIKE NURGLE PERSONALLY RUBBED UP AGAINST IT! DO YOU FEED THIS TO THE GUARD?

THIS GROUP OF GREENSKINS IS FUCKING WAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!

>I WOULDN’T EVEN FEED THIS TO A SLAANESHI WHO INDULGES IN THROWING UP, BECAUSE THEY’D DO IT SO OFTEN THEY’D GET FUCKING BORED

Ok, so I actually tossed Foodie-K around in my head a bit, and I think there's some kind of merit to be had from it. Likely from my autism getting too deep into it mind you, but something nonetheless.
First off, the aesthetic. It's Culinary Food Fights through the 40k medium. You can go full /yourguys/ with it with your favorite dishes and food cultures forming an army. It's Fighting Foodons meets Shokugeki meets 40k. What's not to love?
But moreover, there's something to be said about combining the overall messages of both 40k and Shokugeki,
Shokugeki, in the broadest terms, is a statement on the importance of Artistry, Ingenuity, and Individualism done so through the medium of cooking.
40k can be said to be generally about the endurance of the human spirit when faced with every type of opposition imaginable, be it internal, external, psychological, physical, or even spiritual.
So... what happens when you combine these to? To me, what you'd be doing is taking the essence of Self-Expression, Ideals, Individuality, and even Nationality, and putting it in place of the Human Spirit in 40k, and use food as the medium. You could do this as some boring "Individuality is important even when others try and shout you down" thing, but that's been done to death and a half in today's society.
No, I think what's more interesting is taking creeds, ideals, beliefs, and forcing them to clash... and using 40k's grim darkness to show how futile it all is,
In other words, I think Foodie-K should take the concepts of Criticism, Comparison, and Tribalism/Jingoism and uses Food and Food culture to put it under the microscope. Kind of put out a statement on both the Pros and Cons of weighing ideas and beliefs against each other, and not really take a side.
That, and with 's suggestion, running "Pork Heresy" seems like a lot of fun.
Oh, and Guy Fieri would basically be a Slaaneshi Daemon Prince similar to Doomrider, chasing the everlasting high of Flavortown.

What sort of dish types would the different chaos factions enjoy?

In that case then the different factions methods of cooking and critiquing for each faction could really highlight the nature of there not being a real answer. The Imperium is monolithic and demanding in its tastes, with strict guidelines on what is even considerable as fine food, while Ork food is the highest of the idea "taste first, presentation never." The various branches of the Imperium could wildly disagree on what actually qualifies as their stringent definition of fine food to the point where some people turn traitor in response. Meanwhile you have Tyranids who care only about the amount of food and caloric intake, Mechanicus who are obsessed with the idea of ready-prepared and quick-making food like microwave dinners, Tau who are the bright young hopefuls on the scene with echoes of the imperiums issues due to their rigid caste-based dishes, and eldar who hold tight to ancient recipies and techniques, loathe to experiment.

If Guy Fieri is a Slaaneshi Prince, does that mean that Paula Deen is a Nurglite one?

Tzeentch is both a presentation addict, and an ingredient whore. He's most likely to want Professional Presentation for each meal, and Indian levels of spices involved.
Nurgle's food would mostly be Hangover Cures, Greasy Breakfast dishes, and Whatever his Daemon Prince Andrew Zimmerman eats.
Khorne is an All-American Meat Rack, flavored with whatever's highest on the Scoville, while still being technically edible.
Slaanesh is every Food Challenge ever. Like every Man vs. Food episode, but even more grotesque.
And Malal eats any Veggie Burger that manages to succeed.

I can picture him as a khornate who defects to a slaaneshi warband but keeps his temper. He's too angry to be a proper slaaneshi but nobody argues that he's the most perfectionist of them all, so they keep him.

Nothing. Status quo is god.

His talent for admonishing people and forcing them to do better would make him a natural-born commissar.

>DID YOU COOK THIS WITH A FUCKIN MELTA GUN?!

He would probably end up as a commisar.

>This chaotic energy is RAW.

THESE HERETICS ARE STILL FUCKING RAW. BURN THE HERETICS!!!!!!