What's your typical budget for a game night? One thousand? Two thousand?

What's your typical budget for a game night? One thousand? Two thousand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjV2Zqujb0c
youtube.com/watch?v=lNRjt4rCymM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About $15 bucks for snacks and soda for the group.

One thousand cents

Well, my subscription to Roll20 costs 5$, and we play every saturday. So... 1.25$?

10€ per person (including tip)

>American posters

pesos?

t. Zimbabwe poster

$100

About thirsty dollars worth of snacks and things.

>He can't even trust his own pants.

>that level of arm hair

I need suspenders. Not because I dno't trust my pants, but my work attire has about 12 pounds of shit in my pockets and I don't trust my flat ass to hold it up.

I like to bake cookies or something like that for my group. Usually just have the ingredients in my pantry.

Prep, beer, food, etc? Probably about £300 - £500.

IT'S SUSPENDERS OR A BELT YOU FUCKING PLEB, NOT BOTH!

roll20 costs money?

Usually somewhere around 2000-ish isk ($20 or so).

It can. If you want to GM, it probably does. If you're just a player, it probably doesn't.

handsome guy

$20-40 for 5 men I think. Myself, I don't spend more than $8-9

my soul.

If you wanna subscribe for fancy stuff like lighting your dungeons and ready made tile resources and shit. It's free otherwise.

The guys got a magnetic aura about him. You just feel drawn to him.

He needs a soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjV2Zqujb0c

maximum of £10 for an all day session, I'll bring snacks and juice and sometimes we go for mcdonalds if it's going late

probably closer to £30 for everybody else because they're massive stoners

At that point I'd just get some carhartts. Shit's useful.

About $60 bucks in food and drinks.
More if we break out the good scotch.
Much more if we break out the /really/ good scotch.
Those are /very/ untrustworthy pants.

What sort of beers?

>prep
>£300 - £500
Are you breeding racing horses?

You can also run into an upload cap for images. If you don't run too many games, delete shit, and don't use giant image backgrounds you'll probably be fine.

Risky question on Veeky Forums.
People around here like to practice their animal husbandry.

The fuck is weird about having hair on your arms?
Are men expected to shave their arms and legs these days?

virgin gorilla/chad mole rat

oooooh i gotta get me some of that.

i bring this to the table. everybody gets ONE GENEROUS POUR for responsibilities sake.

WHAT is THAT? And why does it look like it tastes the way this sounds? youtube.com/watch?v=lNRjt4rCymM

>dat bourbon
Good shit, user. I wish the other people in my group liked bourbon

Insecure much?

of what?

if you're not counting things like the books, dice or any potential miniatures?
like, snacks and soda, maybe a pizza?

Suspenders are fine.
Suspenders AND a belt is retarded.

Good beer.
The name makes you expect thick mouthfeel, but it's really the opposite.

Maybe it's a fake belt.

Maybe they're fake suspenders.

>overpriced Blanton's instead of biting the Bulleit
Tasteless yuppie confirmed.

Am I crazy or is that “reflection” painted onto the wall?

>belt with suspenders
DISGUSTING. ONE OR OTHER. LEAVE.

>Bulleit
idk man i'd have to buy a trailer home and put a camaro up on blocks in the front yard, too. seems like a hassle.

What's the gaming scene like out in Iceland, then?

>Belt and suspenders
Thats how you know the guy is a tryhard

Bulleit's OK, user. It's not like Jim Beam or Southern Comfort or some shit.

I've never been more disappointed then when I was in the UK one summer and asked for some American whiskey after a month of being over there, and the bartender in Inverness looked at me with bright eyes and told me how much they loved Southern Comfort.

>asked for some American whiskey
>Inverness
You kind of asked for it. You're in Scotland, maybe ask for their whiskey?

Nibba, I'd been drinking Scotch for an entire fucking month. I just wanted bourbon and a burger. I was at least expecting something like Jack over the trash that is Southern Comfort.

>expecting something like Jack

BYOB but I make the food, so like, $25-35 if it's a real good one

I actually wish I had that level of arm hair. Shit looks aesthetic.

Was never difficult to get in Japan when I spent a year over there. Jack and Maker's Mark, both. Though Japanese alcohol was so goddamn diverse and divine that I rarely had any inclination for it. And not just the expected hits, but Japanese whiskey is definitely some of my favorite in the world.

I've been running a game for three years now and I've yet to hit the upload cap, which is 100MB of images. All it takes is some discipline in deleting images that aren't strictly necessary and deleting/archiving characters and the like that aren't relevant anymore. My journal page even has a codex with dozens of entries, which have images.

I just save all the images I use on my hard drive - I can always re-upload it if I find a sudden need to reuse something from before.

Is the only other thing access to their lighting tools? Shit just does not seem like its worth shelling out dosh for instead of just using the free version.

It isn't, unless you're the type to just want to give back and support. Which is fine, I just can't afford that kind of altruism.

Fair enough.

Tonight was about $25, but I heard they got food before I got there, so it might have been something to the tune of $35-40. It would be more if we played anywhere that allowed booze, since it's not allowed on our college campus.